How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

• I will find a way to protest (peacefully)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no important day. There have been thousands of protests. Billions of dollars in damages, arson, murders. People dragged from their cars and beaten. Looting, robberies.

Jan 6, was a rather minor day in which one woman protester was shot and killed. The only remarkable mention is, the woman wasn't black. If she had been black and this was a burn loot murder riot it would be a whole different shuffledance.

I will groan about the number of threads I will have to merge on this bullshit.
I got my celebration thread ready for midnight tonight! Feel free to help me design a better meme.

8z8cp7g.jpg

I want to see which Republicans come out to give fiery pro Jan 6th Riot speeches.

These are politicians who are about to lose an election, or they have dreams of higher office.

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of a very important day in U.S. history, a day unlike any other.

I plan to spend it mocking hypocrites like you who cheered the months-long BLM/Antifa terror attacks across the country, then got your panties in a wad over a few dudes and old ladies trespassing at the Capitol.

Then I'll further mock you for cheering the piece of shit cop who shot an unarmed woman, thus confirming your support for cops who kill citizens.

I will celebrate January 6th by demanding that the government arrest the tens of thousands of Negro and Commie assholes that spent six months burning, rioting, looting and murdering in over 200 American cities.

Justice for America!

Forum List

Back