How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

• I will find a way to protest (peacefully)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1641401244635.png

Exactly! for it to be an insurrection there needs to be a network and planning for an insurrection. A riot gone bad is none of that but Democrats are well known for twisting definitions of everything to their political advantage. Jan 6th is the best thing that ever happened for them, it allows them to deflect constantly from other issues. Worried about some insurrection that never happened and meanwhile they are leaving the very citizens they are supposed to represent at risk from an open border, and that they can ignore with purpose.
Democrats need to keep this alive so they can mask their own failure of managing COVID, skyrocketing inflation, higher energy prices, and southern border crisis.

How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?​

Deciding between these 2.
-Wake up take a shower, go to the gym then to work (White Supremacy)
-Don my all black outfit with a mask and go burn down a building

I plan to spend it mocking hypocrites like you who cheered the months-long BLM/Antifa terror attacks across the country, then got your panties in a wad over a few dudes and old ladies trespassing at the Capitol.

Then I'll further mock you for cheering the piece of shit cop who shot an unarmed woman, thus confirming your support for cops who kill citizens.
"months-long BLM/Antifa terror attacks"? Oh really? How many were charged with "terrorism"?

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of a very important day in U.S. history, a day unlike any other.

A day unlike any other indeed. January 6 was the day the Democrats became a pure double standard. You lying idiots spent an entire summer supporting actual insurrection where violent leftists attacked cities across America then went all ape shit over a demonstration at the capital.

Some people went to far and were arrested. And here's the thing, vagina seepage, we supported that too, you're a stupid, lying fuck, always were, always will be

The perennial eight year old. You should now. Be honest, you are actually eight, aren't you, peppy? You should know? Seriously? That juvenile trope is all you could come up with?

Some advice for you, playground queen ...

Mark Twain

“Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”​

― Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson
Ok whitty one... Are you a half or a mere quarter whit?

Forum List

Back