How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice

The very fact they have murdered the baby proves they are using it for birth control. I don't know how could make it any simpler for you to understand.
Saying women do not use infanticide as a form of birth control when they are clearly controlling births by murdering a baby is semantics for idiots.
Your circular logic must make you dizzy
I think my logic is pretty straightforward but you’re pretending it isn’t. We are talking about a woman with a pre-planned idea to use abortion as a form of birth control. If she decides to have an abortion AFTER an unwanted pregnancy, that is something else entirely.

If you are pro-choice and right-leaning then you have already left the party and turned into a (small L) libertarian.....Congratulations, there is no shame in that. :)

I might vote gop most of the time but I don't carry their water. I've not voted for my gop congress critters for 8 years....I just leave it blank....Fuck that H2B/illegal loving RINO POS and the one that came before him.

Just because you don't follow every single issue of the Republican party doesn't mean you're not a Republican, no more than if you don't follow every issue of the Democrat party means you're not a Democrat. Supporting 95% of Republican issues doesn't make me an Independent nor a Libertarian.

As with every issue you Democrats create....you automatically assume that the GOP is trying to take people's rights away....when the fact is Democrats are the ones doing that.
Being against all abortions is extreme.....but you assume everyone who is against taxpayer funded abortions wants to make abortion illegal....and that will never happen.
Most Republicans don't want to make them illegal.....but that doesn't stop you Democrats from lying about yet another issue.

I don't know about most Republicans, but I think you'll find a lot more pro-choice Republicans than you will anti-abortion Democrats.

Why in the hell would a woman use abortion as a means of birth control? So you’re saying that she decided to not take pills or any other measure and chose to use abortion as the only form? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? What is the motivation for doing this? It doesn’t make any practical or financial sense whatsoever.

It's called irresponsibility. Not every encounter ends up in a pregnancy, and some are just willing to chance it won't happen to them.

I hear liberals Democrats claim that there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave the party if Roe V. Wade is overturned. I like to talk politics and I don't ever recall talking to a Republican who was pro-choice. I think these numbers are made up. It sounds like more bogus polling to me.

---How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice---

There are different types of Republicans like there are different types of Democrats. As for myself I'm a small government Republican. I want as much government out of my life as possible.

I believe that if a girl has an unwanted pregnancy and is a minor, the choice should be between her and her parents. If it's a religious adult woman, the choice should be between her and her clergy. In all cases with the exception of rape, the choice should be between her and the suspected father. But what it shouldn't be between is a girl and her government.

That said, abortion is not a constitutional right or protection. Unless somebody can find me the debate on abortion between our founders or editors of our Constitution, nobody had abortion in mind when the writings took place.

I look at abortion like I do gay relationships, cross dressers, anything personal. Do what you want, just leave me out of it. If you can do that, it's none of my business what you do.

I hear liberals Democrats claim that there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave the party if Roe V. Wade is overturned. I like to talk politics and I don't ever recall talking to a Republican who was pro-choice. I think these numbers are made up. It sounds like more bogus polling to me.

I sincerely doubt this is remotely true. There are few people for whom Abortion rights are that important.

Im pro choice, but im not leaving my party over it. That would be crazy.

I'm 100% pro-choice, but if you're axing if I support a mother murdering the child she created, I'm 100% against murdering the innocent

WTF are you saying???
By definition, if you against a mother terminating a pregnancy, then you are "Pro-Life" not "Pro-Choice".
You baby killers don't own "pro-choice."

We're you supporting mask mandates? Vaccine mandates? Then you are not "pro-choice"

If I choose to terminate liberals, and you oppose me, then YOU ARE NOT PRO-CHOICE

Roughly 80% of the population believes we should have at least some limitations on abortion. That goes up to well over 90% when we're discussing late term abortions.

If there is any truth to this leak and that's how they rule, then it's up to those 90% to make sure their state politicians understand their position. The problem of course is everybody has different standards. Some will say abortion should only be allowed in rape and incest cases. Others will say abortion is okay up to the second month, the fourth month, the six month. Some will say abortion should only be allowed if a serious physical defect in the fetus is detected.

I know a very conservative (R) Christian Family, Pharmacist Father, Government employee wife, with 3 children.

The son fell in love and married a beautiful girl.
She cheated, got pregnant with another mans spawn, and Guess What DGS49
They supported her having the abortion, because "to save the marriage."

Then they moved to TX to be around "the morally correct Christian members of society."

Thoughts?
Were they correct to support that abortion?
He was stupid to not divorce her immediately.

What I really can’t stand are republican men who oppose abortion. Talk about self righteous douche bags. Female pro-lifers I can give more credibility to.

But let’s face it: republican men are anti-abortion until they unintentionally get a woman pregnant. This is all the more true if it is some fling. They won’t admit it out loud but it’s true. That’s the level of immaturity we are dealing with.

"It's all about MEEEEEEEEE"-Billyblowjob and every other SJW beta male

You baby killers don't own "pro-choice."
We're you supporting mask mandates? Vaccine mandates? Then you are not "pro-choice"
If I choose to terminate liberals, and you oppose me, then YOU ARE NOT PRO-CHOICE
1. I'm not a "baby killer" I'm a democrat baby killer, I'm a Pro-Choice Republican
2. You are one confused coxucker. Masks and vaccines have NOTHING to do with abortions, duh.
3. If you choose to terminate liberals, you are a mass murderer by definition, duh, that has nothing to do with abortions.

I'm a Republican and I detest women who have an abortion as a means of birth control. Or because they don't want to have the responsibility of raising a child. If the woman's health is at risk or if she becomes pregnant because she was raped, then I can understand the choice of abortion. Ultimately, it's the woman's choice, right or wrong.
Well said, Mr. Bluzman. But a woman who chooses life for her baby after she decides she is prepared to live or die has no rivals in kindliness. I just think well of women who choose the baby, and history shows that some who should have died if they gave birth, lived to see that kid graduate from college. Others gave their lives to that baby's well-being. Their beauty of spirit has no rival, well, except for soldiers on a battlefield who took the lethal bullet as witnessed by their best friend whose heart broke when his friend died. Giving life to others, as the lord said, "greater love hath no man." Today we would say "greater love hath no person than one who gave up their life for others who would go on to live and prosper." Politically correct isn't always that bad if it communicates a message that everyday people can understand, and they do.

I’m a Conservative, not a Republican but I’m Pro-Choice…

I believe that everyone should have a CHOICE to engage in a potentially impregnating act or not… both the Man and the woman. They should both have the CHOICE to use whatever contraceptive measures are available to them.

if the woman was not given the CHOICE to engage in the sexual act, or use contraception (aka raped), only then should she be granted an opportunity to CHOOSE to terminate a pregnancy.,

There are plenty of CHOICES which occur before insemination. THOSE are the. HOICES I believe in.
The reason I can't go along with that line is because of today's serial murderers. They take liberties with their freedoms of movement to do evil murders to unsuspecting and innocent people whom they intentionally harm for satisfying a sick yen thought up in their own mind with help from people as credible as Planned Parenthood, who intentionally sideskirt their own approved system of killing off newborns from having a life of liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They push, push, push young women to commit their unborn to a trash heap of infantile body parts ripped apart for the comfort of the mother who agrees to kill the baby instead of go to the trouble of carrying it, birthing it, raising it to adulthood, which requires loving it more than self.

. You are one confused coxucker. Masks and vaccines have NOTHING to do with abortions, duh
Has everything to do with CHOICE. You reject CHOICE by your own logic. You are anti choice. You are pro baby killing. Accept that

Has everything to do with CHOICE. You reject CHOICE by your own logic. You are anti choice. You are pro baby killing. Accept that
The current definition of "choice" means Pro-Choice or Pro-Abortion.
Prove I reject "choice". I said I'm a Pro-Choice Republican, duh.
However, I am not pro-baby killing, having made that personal choice many years ago, I stepped up and took responsibility.
However, I'm pro-choice, meaning allowing some women to choose to have an abortion.

Forum List

Back