How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice

Right... because no woman has ever forgotten birth control or got hammered drunk & ended up pregnant.
Do you realize how stupid that is? Probably not
This premise assumes she had the intentions of using it as birth control. What you’re saying is very much not this.

I hear liberals Democrats claim that there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave the party if Roe V. Wade is overturned. I like to talk politics and I don't ever recall talking to a Republican who was pro-choice. I think these numbers are made up. It sounds like more bogus polling to me.

---How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice---

The issue for the past 20 years isn't pro-choice or pro-life.
It is what lies in between.
The argument between gestational periods and still being allowed to.
Using abortion as birth control because nanny state pays for it
Etc. Etc.
It isn't the right that keeps pushing the envelope out further and further... wanting to push abortion to damn near the day the child is born... and some suggest even AFTER he/she is born.

What I really can’t stand are republican men who oppose abortion. Talk about self righteous douche bags. Female pro-lifers I can give more credibility to.

But let’s face it: republican men are anti-abortion until they unintentionally get a woman pregnant. This is all the more true if it is some fling. They won’t admit it out loud but it’s true. That’s the level of immaturity we are dealing with.
many are the same way with pot.....they smoke it,but they dont want anyone to know.....

I’m a Conservative, not a Republican but I’m Pro-Choice…

I believe that everyone should have a CHOICE to engage in a potentially impregnating act or not… both the Man and the woman. They should both have the CHOICE to use whatever contraceptive measures are available to them.

if the woman was not given the CHOICE to engage in the sexual act, or use contraception (aka raped), only then should she be granted an opportunity to CHOOSE to terminate a pregnancy.,

There are plenty of CHOICES which occur before insemination. THOSE are the. HOICES I believe in.

I believe abortion is murder... however... I'm not a doctor and I will never get pregnant and we all know there are extenuating circumstances that lead women to this decision... so put me down on a case-by-case basis as to how I feel about it and although we should have limits on late term abortion its ultimately up to the woman...
And that is why I support the courts position... so it can go to the states which are closer to the people....

If you are pro-choice and right-leaning then you have already left the party and turned into a (small L) libertarian.....Congratulations, there is no shame in that. :)

I might vote gop most of the time but I don't carry their water. I've not voted for my gop congress critters for 8 years....I just leave it blank....Fuck that H2B/illegal loving RINO POS and the one that came before him.

I’m a Conservative, not a Republican but I’m Pro-Choice…

I believe that everyone should have a CHOICE to engage in a potentially impregnating act or not… both the Man and the woman. They should both have the CHOICE to use whatever contraceptive measures are available to them.

if the woman was not given the CHOICE to engage in the sexual act, or use contraception (aka raped), only then should she be granted an opportunity to CHOOSE to terminate a pregnancy.,

There are plenty of CHOICES which occur before insemination. THOSE are the. HOICES I believe in.
So if there is a dead lock between the man and woman involved, the man automatically wins the right for the woman to keep the child?

Why is everyone avoiding the fetal viability question? A majority of Americans support elective abortions before fetal viability outside of the womb., but not after. Why play word games?

Why is everyone avoiding the fetal viability question? A majority of Americans support elective abortions before fetal viability outside of the womb., but not after. Why play word games?
I think that the "Mississippi Compromise" would suit me just fine......Dems just don't want women to have any sense of responsibility about them at all and that is what hurts them with the right-leaning pro-choice crowd.

If sensible controls can't be put on the practice then just do away with it altogether. You wait, if they do kill RvW every blue state will be practicing the type of infanticide that my former governor (Northam) advocated.

Gov. Ralph Northam: ‘I Don’t Have Any Regrets’ About Infanticide Comments

So if there is a deadlock between the man and woman involved, the man automatically wins the right for the woman to keep the child
They both made a series of choices. She gets to carry the baby. He gets to pay to support her and the child for a minimum of 18 years, 9 months.

They should both also get to raise the kid as a married couple (whether they want to or not) until the child’s 18th birthday.

CHOICES need to have consequences.

I know a very conservative (R) Christian Family, Pharmacist Father, Government employee wife, with 3 children.

The son fell in love and married a beautiful girl.
She cheated, got pregnant with another mans spawn, and Guess What DGS49
They supported her having the abortion, because "to save the marriage."

Then they moved to TX to be around "the morally correct Christian members of society."

Thoughts?
Were they correct to support that abortion?
Frankly, it's none of our business.

What I really can’t stand are republican men who oppose abortion. Talk about self righteous douche bags. Female pro-lifers I can give more credibility to.

But let’s face it: republican men are anti-abortion until they unintentionally get a woman pregnant. This is all the more true if it is some fling. They won’t admit it out loud but it’s true. That’s the level of immaturity we are dealing with.
Silly mindless Billy.zip clinging to his baseless stereotypes.

They both made a series of choices. She gets to carry the baby. He gets to pay to support her and the child for a minimum of 18 years, 9 months.

They should both also get to raise the kid as a married couple (whether they want to or not) until the child’s 18th birthday.

CHOICES need to have consequences.
Lol this does not somehow justify the man winning the deadlock automatically. There’s ultimately no logic in it simply because the the man helps raise the kid. She also has to bear the burden of pregnancy for 9 months and all the health implications of that. You left that part out. Also, what if the man doesn’t at all help in those 9 months? What if the man dies? What if he splits and doesn’t have the money to pay the child support despite being required to pay it?

Also let’s say the man splits and does provide the child support. Okay the woman has the money to raise the kid. What about time, though. A lot of time goes into raising a kid. She would be balancing work life and home life all by herself.

This premise assumes she had the intentions of using it as birth control. What you’re saying is very much not this.
They are using infanticide for birth control. Are you saying it was unintentional baby murder? Go try your circular logic semantics on another progressive because it doesn't work on anyone else

They are using infanticide for birth control. Are you saying it was unintentional baby murder? Go try your circular logic semantics on another progressive because it doesn't work on anyone else
Lol dude don’t be stupid about this. For one thing, we established before such a woman was not on any birth control. She also had a pre-meditated idea to use abortion as birth control. Even if she was on the pill, she made the decision on the fly to get an abortion. it’s obviously not the same thing.

1. Overturning Roe-V-Wade does not outlaw abortions. It puts the decision back in the hands of the states where it Constitutionally belongs.

2. Liberal Pro Choice

- Choosing to defend the practice of murdering viable human beings capable of living outside the womb

- Choosing to strip Americans of true choice in favor of dictating liberal personal / political preference over actual Constitutionality.

No Conservative I know supports either of these 2

Lol dude don’t be stupid about this. For one thing, we established before such a woman was not on any birth control. She also had a pre-meditated idea to use abortion as birth control. Even if she was on the pill, she made the decision on the fly to get an abortion. it’s obviously not the same thing.
The very fact they have murdered the baby proves they are using it for birth control. I don't know how could make it any simpler for you to understand.
Saying women do not use infanticide as a form of birth control when they are clearly controlling births by murdering a baby is semantics for idiots.
Your circular logic must make you dizzy

Yupp!
Doesn't rise to being a Fed issue. Just like same sex marriage.
Belongs in the states rights lane as our Constitution guarantees neither of the above!
No wonder our public schools try to teach gender identity to 3rd graders in this day and age.
'Have you ever stopped to consider the few number of schools that actually do that? Do you honestly think they teach that in South Dakota, Tennessee, Alabama or any of the almost pure red states? What percentage of schools teach gender identity at all, much less the third grade?

Forum List

Back