How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice

He should have divorced the wife seeing she is unfaithful…

Now with abortion I am for it in the first trimester and after that it has to be because of rape, incest or medical condition to be done after the first trimester.

Also I believe a State should have the right to regulate it and if you dislike the state law then move…

Oklahoma’s Republican-led legislature passed the nation’s strictest abortion ban on Thursday. The bill, if signed into law, would allows citizens to sue anyone, anywhere who “aids or abets” a patient in terminating a pregnancy.

The bill bans abortion from conception, even before an egg implants in the uterus, and would go into effect immediately if signed by Republican governor, Kevin Stitt. Abortion providers expect he will do so before the coming week.

So in Oklahoma, even if you go to another state to get an abortion, you're a criminal. Weird huh?

Oklahoma’s Republican-led legislature passed the nation’s strictest abortion ban on Thursday. The bill, if signed into law, would allows citizens to sue anyone, anywhere who “aids or abets” a patient in terminating a pregnancy.

The bill bans abortion from conception, even before an egg implants in the uterus, and would go into effect immediately if signed by Republican governor, Kevin Stitt. Abortion providers expect he will do so before the coming week.

So in Oklahoma, even if you go to another state to get an abortion, you're a criminal. Weird huh?
What you do within another State is none of Oklahoma business and the right has no right to dictate what another State will allow…

If the USSC allows that to stand then I will admit the court has gone too far!

What you do within another State is none of Oklahoma business and the right has no right to dictate what another State will allow…

If the USSC allows that to stand then I will admit the court has gone too far!

Your wife tells her best friend that you and her went to California to get an abortion. She tells her husband who tells someone in the church and the pastor finds out about it. He tells the DA or sheriff and they show up on your doorstep.

Next, if you are found to be having gay butt sex, same thing. GUILTY of something.

States rights Bruce. Can I go murder someone in California then come back and get away with it just because I went to another state? I'm still a murderer.

Your wife tells her best friend that you and her went to California to get an abortion. She tells her husband who tells someone in the church and the pastor finds out about it. He tells the DA or sheriff and they show up on your doorstep.

Next, if you are found to be having gay butt sex, same thing. GUILTY of something.

States rights Bruce. Can I go murder someone in California then come back and get away with it just because I went to another state? I'm still a murderer.
I wouldn’t return to Oklahoma then and fuck’em…

I wouldn’t return to Oklahoma then and fuck’em…
I think they'd like that. If any poor liberal who gets knocked up leaves. Reminds me of Mexico. It's shitty there so anyone who doesn't like it comes to America. And that's fine with Mexico. They don't have enough jobs for everyone anyways in Oklahoma.

And I'm sure if refugees have a choice they won't be going to the great state of Oklahoma. I'm sure they like that too. LOL

No because the city in California will issue a warrant for your arrest, bring you back to California and charge you for a crime committed in their state. Being a resident of a state does not give them ownership of you. They can't tell you you're not allowed to go to another state and get an abortion nor can you file a civil suit against anybody in that state for being in compliance with their own laws.

I hear liberals Democrats claim that there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave the party if Roe V. Wade is overturned. I like to talk politics and I don't ever recall talking to a Republican who was pro-choice. I think these numbers are made up. It sounds like more bogus polling to me.

---How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice---

Recent polls covering basically ALL Americans show that only about 4% of Americans would vote on this issue alone, which includes both Democrats and Republicans and "other". So, at the very best, the answer to your question is about 4% but that's probably greatly exaggerating the reality. Meanwhile, most all Americans are worried about inflation, IE paying for gas and groceries and 75% of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong direction and that has nothing to do with the abortion issue, even though Democrats are trying to stupidly claim that stopping abortions will hurt the US economy.

No because the city in California will issue a warrant for your arrest, bring you back to California and charge you for a crime committed in their state. Being a resident of a state does not give them ownership of you. They can't tell you you're not allowed to go to another state and get an abortion nor can you file a civil suit against anybody in that state for being in compliance with their own laws.
You live in Oklahoma. You get pregnant so you go to California to get an abortion. You come back to Oklahoma and in the eyes of the law there, you're a murderer. Doesn't matter that you committed the crime in California or Europe. You think they'll give you a pass because it happened outside their jurisdiction?

You live in Oklahoma. You get pregnant so you go to California to get an abortion. You come back to Oklahoma and in the eyes of the law there, you're a murderer. Doesn't matter that you committed the crime in California or Europe. You think they'll give you a pass because it happened outside their jurisdiction?
yes (especially if you got the Abortion in Illinois or Utah or Washington State or Oregon or Nevada or ...

I love my guns. Then I agree with it. That shooter who shot up 10 blacks. He had mental problems. A history. How can we prevent nuts like that from getting guns? IDK?
Same way we prevent Dazzling Urbanite BLM Knuckleheads like the Dallas Ambusher who killed all those Dallas Cops from gettin a Firearm ?

I love my guns. Then I agree with it. That shooter who shot up 10 blacks. He had mental problems. A history. How can we prevent nuts like that from getting guns? IDK?

I don't think that's possible. We live in a country where the foundation of our justice system is innocent until proven guilty. But we have 340 million people in this country, and when you consider our population, the people that do things like the Buffalo murders are a fraction of 1% of our population. It's sensationalized by the media. More people get murdered every single month (yes mostly black people) in Chicago than died in Buffalo and nobody thinks twice about it.

They have no jurisdiction to do anything to you. If you live in Oklahoma, go to California and kill somebody there, Oklahoma can't charge you with murder since you committed no crime in their state. California would have to bring charges against you. Cali may ask Oklahoma to arrest you because you have an active warrant out of California, but they can only hold you until California extradites you back to their state for charges.

One of the things I like about being an American is I can get on a plane & go any where in the world I CHOSE. Can get in my car and drive any where in USA. The different rules for different states bothers me. Are we working towards border checks for women? Are political party's going to run our lives? Loss of freedom bothers me.

Forum List

Back