Biden Critiques

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I recently lost a bet with a right winger. The terms of the bet called for him to have to write a complimentary thread on Biden and defend it, since I lost I am now going to do the opposite. He gave me the choice to choose whichever subjects I wanted so I'm going to pick the top three most disappointing elements of his presidency.

1. Afghanistan withdrawal - It wasn't so much the withdrawal that I am critiquing but the fact that he lied multiple times while dealing with the aftermath. After so many years of lies from leadership it was extremely discouraging to see that coming from our new president in his first major crisis.

2. The Border - A topic of many political debates and conversations over the years and a primary responsibility of the executive branch seems to be just that... Talk. I wasn't a fan of how Trump handled the border but I was hoping to see more in the area of reform from Biden. All we got was a repeal of Trumps policies and an appointment of Harris to take care of the problem and I haven't seen or heard much about it since.

3. Economy - I typically don't look to the Democrats for fiscal responsibility but in a time up unprecedented spending due to a world wide pandemic I would have hopped for much better communication and thoughtfulness in regards to spending and inflation. While it is true that many inflationary factors were not in Bidens control, it was still discouraging to see the same pork policy and fat spending habits of the past in the agenda items that his administration have been trying to pursue.

I typically enjoy debating right-wingers more than left wingers as the righties tend to be much more dooche-tastic, especially in the Trump era. But I'll happily defend the three points I've made above as I always try to stay true to my word and a bet is a bet.

Weatherman2020 I was sick the past few days so this thread is a bit delayed but this should suffice for my end of the bet. A little advice... Go big on Disney stock now... It's about to blow!!

I recently lost a bet with a right winger. The terms of the bet called for him to have to write a complimentary thread on Biden and defend it, since I lost I am now going to do the opposite. He gave me the choice to choose whichever subjects I wanted so I'm going to pick the top three most disappointing elements of his presidency.

1. Afghanistan withdrawal - It wasn't so much the withdrawal that I am critiquing but the fact that he lied multiple times while dealing with the aftermath. After so many years of lies from leadership it was extremely discouraging to see that coming from our new president in his first major crisis.

2. The Border - A topic of many political debates and conversations over the years and a primary responsibility of the executive branch seems to be just that... Talk. I wasn't a fan of how Trump handled the border but I was hoping to see more in the area of reform from Biden. All we got was a repeal of Trumps policies and an appointment of Harris to take care of the problem and I haven't seen or heard much about it since.

3. Economy - I typically don't look to the Democrats for fiscal responsibility but in a time up unprecedented spending due to a world wide pandemic I would have hopped for much better communication and thoughtfulness in regards to spending and inflation. While it is true that many inflationary factors were not in Bidens control, it was still discouraging to see the same pork policy and fat spending habits of the past in the agenda items that his administration have been trying to pursue.

I typically enjoy debating right-wingers more than left wingers as the righties tend to be much more dooche-tastic, especially in the Trump era. But I'll happily defend the three points I've made above as I always try to stay true to my word and a bet is a bet.
I can help you with that list...
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

1651616856284.png

I can help you with that list...
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

View attachment 640004
I’m not here to play troll games and push conspiracy theories but I’m happy to critique Biden for the subjects in the OP

So other than his foreign policy, decisions as commander in chief, security of the country, the state of the economy, record inflation & govt spending, he's doing OK in your book?
What's left, shuffle board & ice cream in Delaware?

You still mentioned Trump multiple times. You literally can't stop thinking about him, can you?

LOL!

I’m not here to play troll games and push conspiracy theories but I’m happy to critique Biden for the subjects in the OP
LOL!! Every Biden item I posted is real. They are not "lies" like democrats post, or "conspiracy theories", they are real, calling the actual truth (like Hunter's laptop) "Russian disinformation" is what democrats do.
If you can disprove any of the real items I posted, especially the showering with Ashley, post a refutation, I double-dare you.

So other than his foreign policy, decisions as commander in chief, security of the country, the state of the economy, record inflation & govt spending, he's doing OK in your book?
What's left, shuffle board & ice cream in Delaware?
He is being boring and not doing much which is just fine by me. The less the government does the better.

LOL!! Every Biden item I posted is real. They are not "lies" like democrats post, or "conspiracy theories", they are real, calling the actual truth (like Hunter's laptop) "Russian disinformation" is what democrats do.
If you can disprove any of the real items I posted, especially the showering with Ashley, post a refutation, I double-dare you.
As I said. I started the thread to talk about the OP topics. Thanks so much for trying to contribute though. I could tell you put a lot of thought and care into your reply.

What’s wrong with mentioning Trump? I didn’t see that as part of the rules
Because using Trump is just so boring…

Biden has been a complete miserable failure and when you see me writing about Reagan and how America need another one is when you know shit has gotten really bad…

Afghanistan should have ended during Obama tenure but kept going on even through Trump tenure and how Biden did it was just a damn mess…

Both sides are so full of shit on the border and keep it going because it make great political ad’s during election season.

Bush was trying to fix it but the right was hell bent on not doing anything and Obama didn’t do anything and waited after he lost the House to demand the Republicans so something while knowing they were never going to give him anything…

Trump wall is a mistake and I have never supported the idea and Biden has done nothing to fix this issue…

As for the Economy and wasteful spending, well both sides are guilty of spending like a drunken sailor at a whore house in Manila!

And who I blame is Pelosi, Schumer and Biden and job creation is because of States reopening so we have seen millions of people going back to work because of Government benefits drying up, so the real reason for job creation is because of States like California, Texas and New York and not Biden and company…

Biden just sucks but America will vote for Trump in 2024 because it is stuck on autopilot for stupid…

Coulda just said your Vegetable Messiah sux sweaty Donkey marbles and saved bandwidth.

Last edited:
Because using Trump is just so boring…

Biden has been a complete miserable failure and when you see me writing about Reagan and how America need another one is when you know shit has gotten really bad…

Afghanistan should have ended during Obama tenure but kept going on even through Trump tenure and how Biden did it was just a damn mess…

Both sides are so full of shit on the border and keep it going because it make great political ad’s during election season.

Bush was trying to fix it but the right was hell bent on not doing anything and Obama didn’t do anything and waited after he lost the House to demand the Republicans so something while knowing they were never going to give him anything…

Trump wall is a mistake and I have never supported the idea and Biden has done nothing to fix this issue…

As for the Economy and wasteful spending, well both sides are guilty of spending like a drunken sailor at a whore house in Manila!

And who I blame is Pelosi, Schumer and Biden and job creation is because of States reopening so we have seen millions of people going back to work because of Government benefits drying up, so the real reason for job creation is because of States like California, Texas and New York and not Biden and company…

Biden just sucks but America will vote for Trump in 2024 because it is stuck on autopilot for stupid…
I didn’t really write about Trump, I wrote about Biden, made many of the same points that you just made. You just wrote much more about Trump than I did. I don’t agree that America will vote for Trump next election, but that’s not what this thread is about.

I didn’t really write about Trump, I wrote about Biden, made many of the same points that you just made. You just wrote much more about Trump than I did. I don’t agree that America will vote for Trump next election, but that’s not what this thread is about.
Actually you did use Trump in your remarks and because I did it afterwards does not excuse you at all Slade…

Biden owns his own failures and let be clear I also wrote Obama, Bush, the far right, Pelosi and Schumer in my response because they along with McConnell, Boehner and Ryan have brought us to this point where America is just one messed up shithole that we as a country keep on electing trash to lead us…

I truly believe Trump will win the Electoral College and Biden is a one and done President like Carter and Biden has only himself to blame because those he has hired are not doing the job that he need done!

Forum List

Back