Lefty media pushing women to take horse medicine to induce abortion

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Remember, EVERYTHING the left accuses conservatives of doing, they themselves are guilty of. EVERYTHING.

1651616772434.png

sick puppies, those dims

maybe we need another kind of vet med for them... something similar to... i dunno... the old glue factory

sorry, God, i guess that wasn't too nice... but I cannot tolerate liars, border destroyers... baby killers

Just imagine the number of young women who will be getting operations to prevent pregnancies. Some will be against this too. Why? They have no valid reasons against it.

Young women getting their tubes tied at a young age. It's a growing trend. I commend them if they don't want kids. It's better than an abortion and very effective.

My 26 year old granddaughter, who was just married to her husband, is going to get it done. She is 26.

Young women getting their tubes tied at a young age. It's a growing trend. I commend them if they don't want kids. It's better than an abortion and very effective.

My oldest daughter had her tubes plugged after the birth of my second grandson. The procedure does not involve any surgery and is very effective. Doctors do not like cutting a woman open to tie their tubes.

Preventing pregnancy is one of the easiest and simplest things sexual active humans can do.

Condoms are handed out for free at local health clinics in every county in the U.S.

Contraceptives like birth control pills are between $20-$50 for a months supply, and with some medical plans, are totally free. If you are very low income, you could qualify for a government program that provides them for free as well.

There is no excuse to have an abortion. It is easily preventable, and the whole "low income couples can't afford to have kids!" argument doesn't work because of the programs available, and low cost of pills/condoms in the first place.

Or... you can take that dirty ass dick out of her and place it gently back in your pants.

Forum List

Back