How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I hear liberals Democrats claim that there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave the party if Roe V. Wade is overturned. I like to talk politics and I don't ever recall talking to a Republican who was pro-choice. I think these numbers are made up. It sounds like more bogus polling to me.

---How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice---

It all depends on the parameters.

For example, unquestioned "right" to abortion for any reason up to and including the moment of live birth?

Zero Republicans. Lots of Democrats.

First trimester? Birth defects? Rape? Incest? Lots of Republicans.

The "overturn Roe v Wade" debate is idiotic, and illustrates the ignorance of most Americans. All that would (will) do is throw it back to the states. Where it belongs.

I hear liberals Democrats claim that there are tons of pro-choice Republicans ready to leave the party if Roe V. Wade is overturned. I like to talk politics and I don't ever recall talking to a Republican who was pro-choice. I think these numbers are made up. It sounds like more bogus polling to me.

---How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice---

What I really can’t stand are republican men who oppose abortion. Talk about self righteous douche bags. Female pro-lifers I can give more credibility to.

But let’s face it: republican men are anti-abortion until they unintentionally get a woman pregnant. This is all the more true if it is some fling. They won’t admit it out loud but it’s true. That’s the level of immaturity we are dealing with.

It all depends on the parameters.

For example, unquestioned "right" to abortion for any reason up to and including the moment of live birth?

Zero Republicans. Lots of Democrats.

First trimester? Birth defects? Rape? Incest? Lots of Republicans.

The "overturn Roe v Wade" debate is idiotic, and illustrates the ignorance of most Americans. All that would (will) do is throw it back to the states. Where it belongs.

Yupp!
Doesn't rise to being a Fed issue. Just like same sex marriage.
Belongs in the states rights lane as our Constitution guarantees neither of the above!
No wonder our public schools try to teach gender identity to 3rd graders in this day and age.

What I really can’t stand are republican men who oppose abortion. Talk about self righteous douche bags. Female pro-lifers I can give more credibility to.

But let’s face it: republican men are anti-abortion until they unintentionally get a woman pregnant. This is all the more true if it is some fling. They won’t admit it out loud but it’s true. That’s the level of immaturity we are dealing with.

Let their states decide.

I'm a Republican and I detest women who have an abortion as a means of birth control. Or because they don't want to have the responsibility of raising a child. If the woman's health is at risk or if she becomes pregnant because she was raped, then I can understand the choice of abortion. Ultimately, it's the woman's choice, right or wrong.

I'm a Republican and I detest women who have an abortion as a means of birth control. Or because they don't want to have the responsibility of raising a child. If the woman's health is at risk or if she becomes pregnant because she was raped, then I can understand the choice of abortion. Ultimately, it's the woman's choice, right or wrong.
Why in the hell would a woman use abortion as a means of birth control? So you’re saying that she decided to not take pills or any other measure and chose to use abortion as the only form? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? What is the motivation for doing this? It doesn’t make any practical or financial sense whatsoever.

As with every issue you Democrats create....you automatically assume that the GOP is trying to take people's rights away....when the fact is Democrats are the ones doing that.
Being against all abortions is extreme.....but you assume everyone who is against taxpayer funded abortions wants to make abortion illegal....and that will never happen.
Most Republicans don't want to make them illegal.....but that doesn't stop you Democrats from lying about yet another issue.

Why in the hell would a woman use abortion as a means of birth control? So you’re saying that she decided to not take pills or any other measure and chose to use abortion as the only form? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? What is the motivation for doing this? It doesn’t make any practical or financial sense whatsoever.
Idiots don't need motivation & yes, this does actually happen because they are too dumb or drunk to use birth control.

Zero Republicans.
I know a very conservative (R) Christian Family, Pharmacist Father, Government employee wife, with 3 children.

The son fell in love and married a beautiful girl.
She cheated, got pregnant with another mans spawn, and Guess What DGS49
They supported her having the abortion, because "to save the marriage."

Then they moved to TX to be around "the morally correct Christian members of society."

Thoughts?
Were they correct to support that abortion?

You're making the mistake that only rational actor's fuck each other.

As with every issue you Democrats create....you automatically assume that the GOP is trying to take people's rights away....when the fact is Democrats are the ones doing that.
Being against all abortions is extreme.....but you assume everyone who is against taxpayer funded abortions wants to make abortion illegal....and that will never happen.
Most Republicans don't want to make them illegal.....but that doesn't stop you Democrats from lying about yet another issue.
MOST republicans do not want to make them illegal? No way.

I know a very conservative (R) Christian Family, Pharmacist Father, Government employee wife, with 3 children.

The son fell in love and married a beautiful girl.
She cheated, got pregnant with another mans spawn, and Guess What DGS49
They supported her having the abortion, because "to save the marriage."

Then they moved to TX to be around "the morally correct Christian members of society."

Thoughts?
Were they correct to support that abortion?
He should have divorced the wife seeing she is unfaithful…

Now with abortion I am for it in the first trimester and after that it has to be because of rape, incest or medical condition to be done after the first trimester.

Also I believe a State should have the right to regulate it and if you dislike the state law then move…

Forum List

Back