How It Works: A Muslim Rape Mob In Action (Video)

I think that you oughta read the history of muslim conquest , start at the conquest of Spain shortly after the founding of 'islam' Dhara !!

I read Karen Armstrong's book.

The one where the last chapter is about "Gott ist tot" - or in English language God Is Dead and/or The Death of God?

Karen Armstrong believes ALL religions are the same and actually does God even matter....so therefore, her book isn't too be taken as an authority of anything.

Karen Armstrong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Armstrong has also attracted the criticism of Christian philosopher and theologian William Lane Craig. In Craig's response to a debate between Armstrong and evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins published in the 12 September 2009 issue of The Wall Street Journal,[37] Craig criticizes Armstrong's "anti-realist" views about statements concerning God, particularly her assertion that "'God' is merely a symbol that points beyond itself to an indescribable transcendence." Craig argues that Armstrong's view of God as ineffable is "self-refuting" and "logically incoherent". Craig also disputes Armstrong's characterization of the religious views of early Christians.[38]"

Karen Armstrong is a former Catholic nun. She isn't 'godless' at all. She's Christian.

Armstrong published her first book, Through the Narrow Gate, in 1982. Twenty-seven years and more than 20 books later — including the best-selling A History of God — Armstrong releases her latest book, The Case for God. In it, she argues that religion is a practical discipline that teaches us to discover new capacities of the mind and heart.

She has to focus on it because it feeds her hatred

:rolleyes-41: You are rather naïve.
I'm free of hating Muslims. If you call that naive, so be it. I know a lovely Muslim family as neighbors and friends.

Yes I know a lovely Muslim man, he was arrested by anti-terror police 6 days ago, they say he was planning an attack....he has lived as a lovely Muslim man in Europa for 5 years.

We just don't KNOW who these people really are.

She has to focus on it because it feeds her hatred

:rolleyes-41: You are rather naïve.
I'm free of hating Muslims. If you call that naive, so be it. I know a lovely Muslim family as neighbors and friends.

Yes I know a lovely Muslim man, he was arrested by anti-terror police 6 days ago, they say he was planning an attack....he has lived as a lovely Muslim man in Europa for 5 years.

We just don't KNOW who these people really are.
That's too bad. You'll never find out because you're only looking for evil everywhere

Armstrong published her first book, Through the Narrow Gate, in 1982. Twenty-seven years and more than 20 books later — including the best-selling A History of God — Armstrong releases her latest book, The Case for God. In it, she argues that religion is a practical discipline that teaches us to discover new capacities of the mind and heart.

She's New-Age, her theories are airy-fairy and not based in any realism.

She's New-Age, her theories are airy-fairy and not based in any realism.
If you say so. She has written 20 books and been a practicing Christian for 27 years, in addition to having been a nun.

just read the history of muslim conquest by regular historians , doesn't have to be a nun , catholic or a woman Dhara . Americas first war was against muslims I the 'barbary states ' just after America was formed Dhara .

just read the history of muslim conquest by regular historians , doesn't have to be a nun , catholic or a woman Dhara . Americas first war was against muslims I the 'barbary states ' just after America was formed Dhara .
I don't dispute the idea that Islam was spread in violence. That is true for Christianity too.

Forum List

Back