Rep Jasmine Crockett (D) Thinks She's Smarter Than Any Trump Supporter

If you're being dishonest you can take advantage of anything.
Like the belief that Trump is a nasty guy, which has been force-fed to us for over 8 years.

Democrats don't have the truth to hold them back. They create their own truth.

Once again, if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes a plausible reality.
The media could convince people who trust them that Jesus Christ was a rapist, if they put their collective minds to it.

it's why the whole "women can have penises" things fits them perfectly. Once you can make yourself believe that, you can believe anything.

Not punishing Criminals reduces crime. Our borders are not open. Equity over Equality.

No
Congress needs to insist on a level of decorum from its members.
Allowing a meeting to degrade into an 8th grade mean girls shouting match disgraces the institution.
Of course you want a one-sided settlement.

They edited that vid to give you the impression that MTG started that shit.

But it doesn't matter who started it.

The fact remains is if you cannot trust the people in the other party, because they have proven over and over to be untrustworthy, there's no point in being sociable to them. It's best to ignore them and let them rant all they want.

I could never be in politics because I would probably end up whacking some stuck up asshole on the other side of the isle into next week.

No
Allowing a meeting to degrade into an 8th grade mean girls shouting match disgraces the institution.

1716295332875.png

If you're being dishonest you can take advantage of anything.
Like the belief that Trump is a nasty guy, which has been force-fed to us for over 8 years.

Democrats don't have the truth to hold them back. They create their own truth.

Once again, if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes a plausible reality.
The media could convince people who trust them that Jesus Christ was a rapist, if they put their collective minds to it.
I am a trump voter, but I dont like him using profanity in his speeches

Typical response from a liberal.

You actually think that I would be offended if someone calls me a fag (I'm sure you would be offended if someone called you a fag) yet you try to shove their lifestyles down our throats at every opportunity just so you think it can make us look like homophobes. In reality you hate fags more than I ever could.
WTF?

IF I wanted to call teabaggers faggots, I would do so.

Teabaggers, as usual...............Putting WAY too much energy into sex, than they should.

"The only Teabaggers are guys like Obama".
That's another thing about Democrats. They think it gives them a get out of jail free card when it comes to their bigotry.
Of course, we are bigoted against STUPID people, who do this.

1716295534372.png

1716295611416.png

Out in PUBLIC.

Thank you for proving my point.

Undoubtedly you've been conditioned by the left to think you're automatically superior to us just because of who you vote for.

:slap:

However Jasmine Crockett has fallen for the belief that being black means showing your ass in public, which has turned her into what most people would call a "C" word.
Nope. You're stupid because you are stupid. Being MAGA is just a convenient way for you to self-identify.

I am a trump voter, but I dont like him using profanity in his speeches
To each his own. But you should hear what the leftist Talking-heads are saying about him.
What little profanity Trump uses is pretty tame compared to what they say about him.

What Trump does is trigger them into a form of insanity. Bill Maher called him every name in the book on Gutfield last night.....and for once nobody agreed with him.

WTF?

IF I wanted to call teabaggers faggots, I would do so.

Teabaggers, as usual...............Putting WAY too much energy into sex, than they should.

"The only Teabaggers are guys like Obama".

Of course, we are bigoted against STUPID people, who do this.

View attachment 949911

View attachment 949912

Out in PUBLIC.
I see you backtracking big time now.

Obama is into teabagging. That is why he mentioned it.

They called themselves the tea party.
He's the sick fuck that came up with tea-bagging. He's still in the closet. If we all find out that he and Michelle are into some really kinky shit, they can kiss their political asses goodbye.

It's like some leftist ex-Marine online who let slip the phrase "Glory Holes" to me out of the blue, in an attempt to insult me.

I asked him if he ever used one.....and he ghosted me.
He knew that I knew.

To each his own. But you should hear what the leftist Talking-heads are saying about him.
What little profanity Trump uses is pretty tame compared to what they say about him.

What Trump does is trigger them into a form of insanity. Bill Maher called him every name in the book on Gutfield last night.....and for once nobody agreed with him.

I didnt watch the whole video but he is a not-very-good stand up comic and the standards are non existent for him

He's the sick fuck that came up with tea-bagging. He's still in the closet. If we all find out that he and Michelle are into some really kinky shit, they can kiss their political asses goodbye.

It's like some leftist ex-Marine online who let slip the phrase "Glory Holes" to me out of the blue, in an attempt to insult me.

He knew that I knew.

Actually FPS and MMO gamers probably came up with it first.

sit/stand/sit/stand/sit/stand, usually when one of your raid-mates does something stupid and gets squished.

He knew that I knew.
Obama and the libs knew what tea bagging meant in the gay bathhouses of San Francisco

MAGAs had no clue till libs told them

Actually FPS and MMO gamers probably came up with it first.

sit/stand/sit/stand/sit/stand, usually when one of your raid-mates does something stupid and gets squished.
Obama didn't invent the phrase. There's not much original about Obama.

But he fed the line to the media and they went with it Big Time.

No
The last I checked, you don't get a shouting match without at least two people being involved. Why are you not demanding that the democrats keep their hyenas in line?

You are, as usual, FOS.
Obama is into teabagging.
Sure he is.
That is why he mentioned it.
WHEN?

I know.
He's the sick fuck that came up with tea-bagging.
ME.
Who came up with wearing tea bags on hats and clothes?
Hence; The description of a teabagger.
He's still in the closet. If we all find out that he and Michelle are into some really kinky shit, they can kiss their political asses goodbye.
See................STILL into the sex thing.

He knew that I knew.
I don't know how glory holes fits into anything descriptive.
Besides he thinks you're a faggot.

Again, I have no issue with calling people faggots, when called for.
Like Fuentes....................Just because of his hypocrisy.

I call RWNJ's teabaggers because they're not republicans anymore and they NEVER were conservatives.

You are, as usual, FOS.

Sure he is.

WHEN?

I know.

ME.
Who came up with wearing tea bags on hats and clothes?
Hence; The description of a teabagger.

See................STILL into the sex thing.

I don't know how glory holes fits into anything descriptive.
Besides he thinks you're a faggot.

Again, I have no issue with calling people faggots, when called for.
Like Fuentes....................Just because of his hypocrisy.

I call RWNJ's teabaggers because they're not republicans anymore and they NEVER were conservatives.
You libs also like to call us snowflakes because you like accusing us of precisely what you are.

Forum List

Back