How It Works: A Muslim Rape Mob In Action (Video)

The title is accurate.

Is this shit happening in Germany and Europe?

You're just stupid aren't you? You prove you are as you don't even notice that in THIS THREAD I've already posted the ORIGINAL video from 2013....so NO the OP title ISN'T ACCURATE.

Oh? So how does muslim rape work?
Is Muslim rape unique to rape?

You telling me muslims don't rape like this (among many other ways)?
No, I'm saying you don't have to be Muslim to be a rapist.

I never said that either.

What happened in Köln happened very much so, unfortunately, degenerate Muslim savages.

But this video in OP, this not Köln nor anywhere in Germany or EVEN anywhere in Europa.

So? This shit is happening in Germany and Europe, is it not?

This is what happens when you're an educated person, you find the ORIGINAL posted more than TWO YEARS ago and it's in EGYPT:

Hey Steve McGarrett HERE'S THE ORIGINAL VIDEO
Egypt makes no difference. Isn't that where the 60 Minutes blonde correspondent was brutally raped? What was her name? The recent German sexual attacks were so brutal the government has ordered the surveillance tapes erased. The point is this is coming to America. The point is Muslims are bad. They will rape our women with impunity.

You said the video was from New Years Eve in Germany, you posted a false OP, and the little Elves that follow you ALL said you were right and that I was wrong, even though I INSTANTLY knew the OP video was false, that was even before I found the REAL video from 2013.

So do you often post false information, or is this just a one-off thing?
I didn't research the title and took it as legitimate. This video is on other forums as well being accepted as the title states. Never the less, this is why Muslims shouldn't be accepted in civilized white western nations of European heritage.

"Never the less, this is why Muslims shouldn't be accepted in civilized white western nations of European heritage"

Yes, this we agree on, as I said basically 4 out of 10 of my posts have been saying this and my opinion will never change, savages from a 7th Century Satanic Cult, we DON'T want them. Period.

Okay, I can accept that you didn't research the title, thus took it as legitimate. As I'm Austrian, let's face it we are German, I instinctively knew that video wasn't of anywhere not only in Germany but in Europa....I knew it was an Arab nation.

What I didn't like was for instance, Pismoe and the other one I now have on ignore, pretty much indicating that I didn't know what I was talking about....I knew I did, to back it up, I researched and I found the original video IDENTICAL but from Cairo, Egypt 2011.

The title is accurate.

You're just stupid aren't you? You prove you are as you don't even notice that in THIS THREAD I've already posted the ORIGINAL video from 2013....so NO the OP title ISN'T ACCURATE.

------------------------------ question is , why import muslims rapists into a country if you already have native born rapists Dhara ??

OK. you stop putting words in my mouth then. I never said Muslims don't rape. I told you I wouldn't watch the video.

This is what happens when you're an educated person, you find the ORIGINAL posted more than TWO YEARS ago and it's in EGYPT:

Hey Steve McGarrett HERE'S THE ORIGINAL VIDEO
Egypt makes no difference. Isn't that where the 60 Minutes blonde correspondent was brutally raped? What was her name? The recent German sexual attacks were so brutal the government has ordered the surveillance tapes erased. The point is this is coming to America. The point is Muslims are bad. They will rape our women with impunity.

You said the video was from New Years Eve in Germany, you posted a false OP, and the little Elves that follow you ALL said you were right and that I was wrong, even though I INSTANTLY knew the OP video was false, that was even before I found the REAL video from 2013.

So do you often post false information, or is this just a one-off thing?
I didn't research the title and took it as legitimate. This video is on other forums as well being accepted as the title states. Never the less, this is why Muslims shouldn't be accepted in civilized white western nations of European heritage.

"Never the less, this is why Muslims shouldn't be accepted in civilized white western nations of European heritage"

Yes, this we agree on, as I said basically 4 out of 10 of my posts have been saying this and my opinion will never change, savages from a 7th Century Satanic Cult, we DON'T want them. Period.

Okay, I can accept that you didn't research the title, thus took it as legitimate. As I'm Austrian, let's face it we are German, I instinctively knew that video wasn't of anywhere not only in Germany but in Europa....I knew it was an Arab nation.

What I didn't like was for instance, Pismoe and the other one I now have on ignore, pretty much indicating that I didn't know what I was talking about....I knew I did, to back it up, I researched and I found the original video IDENTICAL but from Cairo, Egypt 2011.
------------------------- big deal , so you got a detail correct yet muslims do rape in Egypt and Germany in the same way Lucy !!

------------------------------ question is , why import muslims rapists into a country if you already have native born rapists Dhara ??
We are allowing people who are refugees from Syria to come into out country in very limited numbers. We are NOT importing rapists.

OK. you stop putting words in my mouth then. I never said Muslims don't rape. I told you I wouldn't watch the video.

I didn't put words in your mouth, I asked a question. Don't be so defensive.

We are allowing people who are refugees from Syria to come into out country in very limited numbers. We are NOT importing rapists.

I bet you a million dollars you're wrong about that last sentence.

This video is from Arab country. Not in Europa. OP title and video title not accurate.

The title is accurate.

---------------------------- it is , until a few years ago when muslim rapists in huge numbers were imported into Western lands Dhara .

You must think some, most or all of these refugees are rapists. How about we let women and children in then?

How do you know they aren't rapists? It's not as if they're going to say:

"Hello, I'm a poor refugee from Syria, I want to come to your country to get free stuff and rape your women"

The fact is, in Islam it tells them in the Mohammed book that it's okay to rape Infidel women....you know the Mohammed book? You know Mohammed the paedophile who married his third wife when he was 50 years-old and she Aisha was 7 years-old.

"Hello, I'm a poor refugee from Syria, I want to come to your country to get free stuff and rape your women"

The fact is, in Islam it tells them in the Mohammed book that it's okay to rape Infidel women....you know the Mohammed book? You know Mohammed the paedophile who married his third wife when he was 50 years-old and she Alisha was 7 years-old.
Point is, you could say that about ANY refugee from ANY country. We don't have a way to know who is and isn't a rapist. Sadly.

You must think some, most or all of these refugees are rapists. How about we let women and children in then?

Some? No doubt.

Help them fight the bad guys in their own country, set up refugee camps there for them to stay until they can return home.

Lucy, I know you hate Muslims. I'm sure you have your reasons. I do not.

Some? No doubt.

Help them fight the bad guys in their own country, set up refugee camps there for them to stay until they can return home.
You're as entitled to your position as I am to mine

The fact is, in Islam it tells them in the Mohammed book that it's okay to rape Infidel women....you know the Mohammed book? You know Mohammed the paedophile who married his third wife when he was 50 years-old and she Alisha was 7 years-old.
Point is, you could say that about ANY refugee from ANY country. We don't have a way to know who is and isn't a rapist. Sadly.

"We don't have a way to know who is and isn't a rapist."

Which is why we shouldn't allow them in, we don't know who is a rapist and we don't know who is a terrorist pretending to be a refugee. Again they're not going to say:

"Hello, I'm an ISIL/ISIS/DAESH/Al-Qaeda/Al-Nusra terrorist who's pretending to be a refugee"

You're entitled to your position. I'm sure you have good reasons for it. I see it differently. Just because you hate these people en masse doesn't mean I have to

------------------------------------ muslims are a special class of weird alien religion and that's why they should be excluded from Western lands . Then all that's needed is knowing muslims history of aggression , murder , mayhem even in their own lands Dhara !!

Forum List

Back