How It Works: A Muslim Rape Mob In Action (Video)

Some scientists think we are about to be visited by beings from another world/dimension. They are concerned about health issues with these beings and if they will be compatible with us and our food sources.

From what I have been able to figure out, we may be in for a break because they may love to eat muslims. We can keep them fed for hundreds of years, protect all the Swedish and German babes, and save the goat population from aids all at the same time.

Some scientists think we are about to be visited by beings from another world/dimension. They are concerned about health issues with these beings and if they will be compatible with us and our food sources.

From what I have been able to figure out, we may be in for a break because they may love to eat muslims. We can keep them fed for hundreds of years, protect all the Swedish and German babes, and save the goat population from aids all at the same time.

aliens21.jpg

Throughout history, Christians have match the level of violence Muslim extremists committ. How convenient to avoid history. It allows you to hate Muslims instead of abhoring the violence that all humans having the potential of committing.

I don't hate all Muslims, I dislike radical Muslims. Just as I dislike radical Christians such as Westboro...stop painting with such a wide brush
You hate all Muslims because you judge them all the same. You discriminate against them.

Stop projecting you look childish and stupid doing it. You'd be wise to think out your responses and you won't look silly
Stop projecting your rage against Muslims to me. Just because we see it differently.

You're a stooge, keep it up and nobody is going to take your ramblings seriously. You constantly try to project and have no idea what the fuck you are talking about
It's an idiot. As you said, the troubles in Ireland were political, not religious, and mostly to do with British interference and with remaining united with Britain, or not. Absolutely nothing to do with Jesus. But ignorami like dhara see Catholics and Protestants and use that in their unerring quest to muddy the water with totally false approximations and comparisons. Many Irish people would rip it a new one if it said that to them. But then, what can you expect from a dhimmi?

Here's the deal Muslim haters. Christians are equally capable of ethnic cleansing, genocide and all forms of violence as Muslims. I feel sorry for you having to live with that amount of hatred in your hearts..

Equally capable of doesn't mean they do it equally. You're in over your head on this one
Yeah, having a decent conversation isn't possible for this topic.

Here's the deal Muslim haters. Christians are equally capable of ethnic cleansing, genocide and all forms of violence as Muslims. I feel sorry for you having to live with that amount of hatred in your hearts..

Equally capable of doesn't mean they do it equally. You're in over your head on this one

Next time come informed, you didn't and looked the fool

Next time come informed, you didn't and looked the fool
------------------------------------ I think that Dhara is informed but I think that she is either a Pacifist or that she has a pro muslim agenda !!

this is what is needed rather than Dhara and Danis words and thinking !! --- ---

another example of what muslim invaders bring to Germany and wherever else they infect !! --- ---

Forum List

Back