How DUMB are these people? Totally making me NOT give any more!

So you can't directly quote from the Salvation Army where they are "arbitrarily demonizing "white donors" as racists".

I honestly didn't think you'd come through and I'm proven right again.

"demands" Whites. NOT blacks. Not asians. Not hispanics... WHITES are to apologize!
GEEZ the headline says well I'm not wasting my time on you!
Sal_ArmyWantsWhites.png

Sal_ArmyWantsWhites.png

i was just thinking of giving a donation to

salv army

forget it now... not having anything to do with the insanity... Some Christian organization...

but we should have known... Christ founded ONE Church and isn't the SA
You and millions like you and me are justifiable insulted and I'm not going to do what I did the other night ever again... put cash into the pot at the Walmart "Salvation Army" bell ringer! So stupid!

"demands" Whites. NOT blacks. Not asians. Not hispanics... WHITES are to apologize!
GEEZ the headline says well I'm not wasting my time on you!View attachment 568016
View attachment 568016
This is not from the Salvation Army. Do you have a link from them? Shit, why don't we even have a link to this screenshot and what it's source is? That should be the first thing you guys should question but you're swallow this shit like it's a Trump milkshake.

This is not from the Salvation Army. Do you have a link from them? Shit, why don't we even have a link to this screenshot and what it's source is? That should be the first thing you guys should question but you're swallow this shit like it's a Trump milkshake.

Along with coins this Christmas, Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism​

Richard and Janet Munn are leading the Salvation Army's push to get its white donors to apologize for being racist.
Salvation Army/DifferenceMakers.org

Do these DUMMIES know where most of their donations come from? WE racists WHITE people!!​

How stupid are these people.
Do they know that today today!
Population of the USA...
White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic)
Hispanic: 18.5%
Black: 12.2%
Asian: 5.6%

Not only are they being truly stupid, INSULTING 60% of the population that GIVES MORE than any of the other​

races!... Disgusting folks.
Last straw to this dumb people!
No more money from me!

Salvation Army — White donors need to offer ‘Sincere Apology’ for their Racism​

View attachment 568000

I stopped giving to the Sally Ann years ago, because of their anti-gay policies.

Oh and your right wing web site doesn't get to paraphrase what the Sally Ann really said. They didn't say that all white people are racist, they said that all white people have benefitted from the effects of living in a society which favours white people.

That's a cold hard fact, and once which fools like you continue to deny. We have all benefitted from living in racist societies. That's why it behoves all of us to work on ending racism.

Dear Salvation Army;

I hereby formally do NOT apologize for NOT being a racist. Now, kindly get back to your actual mission, cease being so biased and political and judgmental and return to actual values of Christianity. Also, consider asking for forgiveness for your own sins.

Merry Christmas!

love,

All of us non-racist white people

Tell me what's "Christian" about arbitrarily demonizing "white donors" as racists, idiot?
Learn to read, moron. Where in the text from the Salvation Army "arbitrarily demonizes white donors as racists"?

Only racists get triggered when a religious organization asks that all races be treated equally.

Seriously, you are that stupid that you defend their racism in the name of racism?

Good grief.

Racism IS Fundamentally incompatible with Christian values and convictions. This is why you don't demand ONE RACE apologize for imagined slights.
Stating that all races should be treated as equals makes one defend racism? And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

Hey "Laugh while you can monkey boy" Buckaroo Banzai...
Keep up the insults and while you do watch Salvation Army beg for $$. You dummies don't seem to realize that
this attitude is making this movie depiction become even more a reality!

You don't want to contribute to the Salvation Army? Don't. I am sure they will be all torn up because a racist turned them down.

I do r think that was the point.

If the Salvation Army wants white racists to apologize, then say that. (I hope they aren’t contending that other racist are ok.)

But, if the Salvation wants all whites to apologize for racism, then the OP has a perfectly valid point. That “request”presupposes that all whites (by virtue of being white) are necessarily “racist.”

In all candor, if you are capable of candor, even you’d have to acknowledge that insulting the folks you are asking to donate money isn’t all that smart.
Quote from the Salvation Army's site where they want only whites to apologize.

Typically Christian religious organizations consider everyone a sinner and they consider all races to be equal. Don't like it? Don't patronize them. But let's not conflate their statements to be racists. It is not.

But hey, prove me wrong. Quote, like I did, from their own website where they claim all whites to be racists.

Do these DUMMIES know where most of their donations come from? WE racists WHITE people!!​

How stupid are these people.
Do they know that today today!
Population of the USA...
White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic)
Hispanic: 18.5%
Black: 12.2%
Asian: 5.6%

Not only are they being truly stupid, INSULTING 60% of the population that GIVES MORE than any of the other​

races!... Disgusting folks.
Last straw to this dumb people!
No more money from me!

Salvation Army — White donors need to offer ‘Sincere Apology’ for their Racism​

View attachment 568000

How about a link that actually works?

Never mind, here it is.

Last edited:
Prove it, retard. Or, fuck off.
Please provide the phone number of your nearest kin, your location, and the exact medication you failed to take this morning. In the meantime, stay as calm as you can and throw away any shape objects you might have on your person. Help is on the way.

Forum List

Back