MORNING JOE: "In a 2nd term, Trump will imprison, he will execute whoever he is allowed to imprison, execute, drive from the country.....

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you call an example of a liberal mental meltdown. On the other hand, if Trump prosecutes treason, murder, pedophilia, human trafficking, fraud, and a host of other crimes we see being committed around us on a daily basis under this current usurping administration... how is this not a good thing?

Also, I'm wondering if Joe is projecting or having a flashback to the executed intern found in his office.
28837926-8362971-image-a-32_1590605765129.jpg

RIP Lori Klausutis

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you call an example of a liberal mental meltdown. On the other hand, if Trump prosecutes treason, murder, pedophilia, human trafficking, fraud, and a host of other crimes we see being committed around us on a daily basis under this current usurping administration... how is this not a good thing?

Also, I'm wondering if Joe is projecting or having a flashback to the executed intern found in his office.

RIP Lori Klausutis

Haha

RIP Lori Klausutis

Damn. And here I was going to vote for DeSantis.
TRUMP 2024!!!!

Joe and Mika live on another planet. These intellectual leftists, are simply not part of where most Americans are, they do not come from the same backgrounds, nor are they effected by the things that most Americans are.

They see their bubble being threatened, while ordinary Americans see high gas prices, high food prices, high mortgage rates, and a wide open border being flooded by the third-world.
We live in two different worlds, and they can simply relocate to another country should they CHOOSE to do so. Ordinary Americans cannot.

I moved to the Florida panhandle in 2000 and Joe Scarborough an elected Republican congressman for our area. He also had a very popular conservative radio show with high ratings.

When he left office, Joe suddenly did a 180 and started appearing on lefty liberal talk shows on MSNBC and CNN.
Then he got his own far left talk show and became the full blown libtard you see today ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

RIP Lori Klausutis

Explain

Fuckup

Forum List

Back