How DUMB are these people? Totally making me NOT give any more!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Do these DUMMIES know where most of their donations come from? WE racists WHITE people!!​

How stupid are these people.
Do they know that today today!
Population of the USA...
White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic)
Hispanic: 18.5%
Black: 12.2%
Asian: 5.6%

Not only are they being truly stupid, INSULTING 60% of the population that GIVES MORE than any of the other​

races!... Disgusting folks.
Last straw to this dumb people!
No more money from me!

Salvation Army — White donors need to offer ‘Sincere Apology’ for their Racism​

Sal_ArmyWantsWhites.png

Scandalous!!!!! Here is the Salvation Army statement:

Racism is fundamentally incompatible with the Christian conviction that all people are made in the image of God and are equal in value. The Salvation Army believes that the world is enriched by a diversity of cultures and ethnicities.

How dare a religious organization put down racism?

Seriously? Another thread by a White person who got triggered. <Yawn>

Racism is fundamentally incompatible with the Christian conviction that all people are made in the image of God and are equal in value. The Salvation Army believes that the world is enriched by a diversity of cultures and ethnicities.

Tell me what's "Christian" about arbitrarily demonizing "white donors" as racists, idiot?

Tell me what's "Christian" about arbitrarily demonizing "white donors" as racists, idiot?
Well let's think about it. Is the Salvation Army really thinking about what they are saying?
When you insult the majority of people that give to the minority of people, how dumb do these dummies
think we are?

Hey "Laugh while you can monkey boy" Buckaroo Banzai...
Keep up the insults and while you do watch Salvation Army beg for $$. You dummies don't seem to realize that
this attitude is making this movie depiction become even more a reality!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 3.47.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 3.47.50 PM.png
    253.6 KB · Views: 33

Do these DUMMIES know where most of their donations come from? WE racists WHITE people!!​

How stupid are these people.
Do they know that today today!
Population of the USA...
White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic)
Hispanic: 18.5%
Black: 12.2%
Asian: 5.6%

Not only are they being truly stupid, INSULTING 60% of the population that GIVES MORE than any of the other​

races!... Disgusting folks.
Last straw to this dumb people!
No more money from me!

Salvation Army — White donors need to offer ‘Sincere Apology’ for their Racism​

View attachment 568000
i was just thinking of giving a donation to

salv army

forget it now... not having anything to do with the insanity... Some Christian organization...

but we should have known... Christ founded ONE Church and isn't the SA

Seriously, you are that stupid that you defend their racism in the name of racism?

Good grief.

Racism IS Fundamentally incompatible with Christian values and convictions. This is why you don't demand ONE RACE apologize for imagined slights.

I am skeptical of the article. I will dig around to see if I can find other sources on the subject.:dig:found nothing on their home page about it. Just articles on other news sources. Possible ''Fake News''. The Salvation Army USA

Last edited:

I do r think that was the point.

If the Salvation Army wants white racists to apologize, then say that. (I hope they aren’t contending that other racist are ok.)

But, if the Salvation wants all whites to apologize for racism, then the OP has a perfectly valid point. That “request”presupposes that all whites (by virtue of being white) are necessarily “racist.”

In all candor, if you are capable of candor, even you’d have to acknowledge that insulting the folks you are asking to donate money isn’t all that smart.

Forum List

Back