Where we are and how we got here.

Wisdom comes from making mistakes and learning from them so you won't repeat them. All I can do is warn you. You are free to make your own mistakes.
I don't make mistakes that I can't fix. That's wisdom.

That is a good point. They are using Biden as a figurehead which could lead to misery for his family especially with son, Hunter.
Using Biden as a figurehead is certainly leading to misery for We The People. I couldn’t care less about the Biden family crime syndicate except to investigate them.

Ideally yes however, ERs take the most emergent cases first. They would not allow any human to bleed to death for instance. Unfortunately D.C. does not want to do anything about illegal aliens flooding our country and, IMO, it is unfair to make hospitals and doctors violate their oaths and bear the brunt of this invasion.
Yet those same hospitals and doctors will ignore their oaths and abort a perfectly healthy baby.

Yet those same hospitals and doctors will ignore their oaths and abort a perfectly healthy baby.
Agreed and yes, some will sadly but, we were discussing the ER. I don't think they would perform an abortion unless it had to be done in an emergency situation.........Hopefully.

If we keep putting pressure and stress on people to work every day all day people will turn to drugs. The rat race is taking its toll.

From Dick let's end the Gold Standard to now has been the destruction of our country. The LSD clowns of the time had kids..........brain washed them..........and now HAVE POWER.

We laughed at them back then..................Now it's NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.............the children of this country are Fucked...........but are too stupid now to know it.

If we keep putting pressure and stress on people to work every day all day people will turn to drugs. The rat race is taking its toll.
That statement is a symptom of the demise of this country. I've worked my whole life. No beholding to others for my living.

Those that think they are owed something or that Gov't should give them what they need are the PROBLEM.

I'm not saying one shouldn't work. But this work and then more and then more puts people under the stress load. People ARE working hard. For some tho that's just not enough.

I'm not saying one shouldn't work. But this work and then more and then more puts people under the stress load. People ARE working hard. For some tho that's just not enough.
Inflation makes it hard to survive. People need to work multiple jobs just to stay afloat........So no time for life. Yes that I agree with.

Our so called leaders destroying the dollar has caused this...........We now are in a Recession........possibly to a depression.........Hell is coming to breakfast and the people are starting to see it.

Buckle the fuck up. Hell of a ride to the bottom

Ideally yes however, ERs take the most emergent cases first. They would not allow any human to bleed to death for instance. Unfortunately D.C. does not want to do anything about illegal aliens flooding our country and, IMO, it is unfair to make hospitals and doctors violate their oaths and bear the brunt of this invasion.

The Hippocratic Oath is a centuries old relic.

You lived long enough to see the world move on beyond your generation. A lot of people would count themselves lucky. All you do is gripe.
You have no knowledge of real history either. You're going to go on making the same mistakes over and over and declare you're 'cutting edge.'

You have no knowledge of real history either. You're going to go on making the same mistakes over and over and declare you're 'cutting edge.'
I'm nearly sixty. The only difference is that I am not afflicted with the disease of nostalgia. No such thing as the good old days. We all get old and the world moves on without us.

Forum List

Back