How DUMB are these people? Totally making me NOT give any more!

Bullshit. Doesnt matter when your ancestors came here. They still benefited from the racism the US government has allowed for centuries. Your little 2 cents is of no interest to me. The US government owes the debt not some white dude without 2 nickels to rub together.
I support paying everyone who can document their relationship to a former slave.

Do i need to start another topic about the the amount of money the US government makes by running its own business?

I am in the third generation of a family who has donated thousands of dollars and goods to the Salvation Army for over 100 years. I just went to the SA ISJC site and I am in agreement. I will never donate another dime to the Salvation Army. There are other charitable organizations that do not falsely believe that their donors are racist oppressors.

“There are many reasons why both financial and toy donations are down this year, not the least of which is likely pandemic fatigue and concerns about employment and the future,” said Colonel Cindy Foley of the NW Salvation Army Division. “We are actually trying to provide food, shelter, toys and clothing to double the number of families we served last Christmas, and in the midst of the growing need we are seeing fewer people donating at our virtual and physical kettles.”

NOT ONE Mention of the real reason!!!

Salvation Army — White donors need to offer ‘Sincere Apology’ for their collective Racism​

Salvation Army's Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial 'Wokeness' Initiative
As The Salvation Army launches its Red Kettle Campaign this holiday season, some of its long-time donors are withdrawing their support from the 156-year old charitable organization citing its newly embraced "woke" ideology as the reason.
Of great concern to loyal supporters and faithful Salvationists is the initiative dubbed "Let's Talk About Racism." In a nutshell, its curriculum outlines the Christian church's alleged racial collusion and provides action steps to analyze and combat racism through an "anti-racist" lens while incorporating Critical Race Theory.
The appeal, calling for a revocation of the "Let's Talk About Racism" curriculum, currently has 12,200 signatures from members and donors rejecting what they consider a "woke script."

Forum List

Back