How DUMB are these people? Totally making me NOT give any more!

You don't want to contribute to the Salvation Army? Don't. I am sure they will be all torn up because a racist turned them down.

Sounds like most everybody here won't be contributing either, and I just posted the link to my Facebook page where hundreds will see it. Then think of the "shares" it will get.

Isn’t singling out white customers to « educate » the definition of racial profiling?

I stopped giving to the Sally Ann years ago, because of their anti-gay policies.

Oh and your right wing web site doesn't get to paraphrase what the Sally Ann really said. They didn't say that all white people are racist, they said that all white people have benefitted from the effects of living in a society which favours white people.

That's a cold hard fact, and once which fools like you continue to deny. We have all benefitted from living in racist societies. That's why it behoves all of us to work on ending racism.

How do you end something that only lives in the minds of leftists?

So you can't directly quote from the Salvation Army where they are "arbitrarily demonizing "white donors" as racists".

I honestly didn't think you'd come through and I'm proven right again.
He just did, dumbass.

I am skeptical of the article. I will dig around to see if I can find other sources on the subject.:dig:found nothing on their home page about it. Just articles on other news sources. Possible ''Fake News''. The Salvation Army USA

This is not from the Salvation Army. Do you have a link from them? Shit, why don't we even have a link to this screenshot and what it's source is? That should be the first thing you guys should question but you're swallow this shit like it's a Trump milkshake.

Salvation Army Imposes Racial Wokeness Within Church’s Ranks found this as well. I am surprised by it. Inequality has never been about Race but about social class. I understand their position, I do not agree with it.

While I agree with the OP, it's not very nice to call out people like Billy, Dragonlady, IM2 & Banker by name.

Please provide the phone number of your nearest kin, your location, and the exact medication you failed to take this morning. In the meantime, stay as calm as you can and throw away any shape objects you might have on your person. Help is on the way.
In other words...you couldn't prove shit? Yeah, thought so. Don't feel too bad. I never expected you would. Trumptards never do. :itsok:

Sounds like most everybody here won't be contributing either, and I just posted the link to my Facebook page where hundreds will see it. Then think of the "shares" it will get.
Awww... the Salvation Army is going to be so upset that a racist does not want to contribute.... Awww

Why don't you go blow Brandon and have a care not to lick the brown stuff.

Now, STFU and crawl into the hole you crawled out of.
In other words...you couldn't prove it? LOL thought so. Retards can only spout nonsense...when it comes to proof? Not so much. Now, fuck off.

Awww... the Salvation Army is going to be so upset that a racist does not want to contribute.... Awww
OK... so the entire 60% of America or 150,000,000 whites over 18 will find it disturbing to be called "racist".
And the one sure thing I'd bet on is the Salvation Army will have a large drop in donations from that group.

OK... so the entire 60% of America or 150,000,000 whites over 18 will find it disturbing to be called "racist".
And the one sure thing I'd bet on is the Salvation Army will have a large drop in donations from that group.
Actually, Salvation Army did not say that. And, none of you retards have linked to any such claim.

So, yeah, all you have exposed is your own personal racism and an ability to get triggered. Thanks for playing.

Actually, Salvation Army did not say that. And, none of you retards have linked to any such claim.

So, yeah, all you have exposed is your own personal racism and an ability to get triggered. Thanks for playing.
What the hell do you call this???

Along with coins this Christmas, Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism

The Salvation Army's Alexandria-based leadership has created an "International Social Justice Commission" which has developed and released a "resource" to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let's Talk about Racism.
It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer "a sincere apology" to blacks for being "antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community."
In an accompanying Study Guide on Racism, Salvation Army authors explain that all whites are racist, even if they don't realize it.

Is that any more clear? Distinct? Unless YOU are biased, and a non-white RACIST!!!

Forum List

Back