How correct was Trump's predictions on COVID?

Back on the subject about the virus.
You appear to be an excellent example of one.

Go ahead and try to deflect. I've already got this post bookmarked, as well as have your PM's to me. I'm thinking that you're gonna welsh on the bet. But, no matter, I've still got a steady income and can pay it off if needed. Do you?

Go ahead and try to deflect. I've already got this post bookmarked, as well as have your PM's to me. I'm thinking that you're gonna welsh on the bet. But, no matter, I've still got a steady income and can pay it off if needed. Do you?
Oh goody, another promise, or is a threat like in your PM ?

Nope, not a threat, and I've never threatened you, as anyone can see if they click on the link that you posted about our PM's. I'm just saying that I've got it bookmarked so that I can show everyone what a bullshitter you really are if (and when) you welsh on the 1,000 bet. Are you still confident that Trump will occupy the Oval Office after Jan 20th? If you want to back out, I'll let you, but come Jan 6th (and Jan 20th), you're gonna have to pay up. And no, I'm not backing out, as I've said, I already have the cash to back up the bet. By the way, the deadline for backing out of the bet is Jan 05.

Nope, not a threat, and I've never threatened you, as anyone can see if they click on the link that you posted about our PM's. I'm just saying that I've got it bookmarked so that I can show everyone what a bullshitter you really are if (and when) you welsh on the 1,000 bet. Are you still confident that Trump will occupy the Oval Office after Jan 20th? If you want to back out, I'll let you, but come Jan 6th (and Jan 20th), you're gonna have to pay up. And no, I'm not backing out, as I've said, I already have the cash to back up the bet.
Unlike you, I dont lie. I stated in the beginning that Ive never done this before and I also said Im NOT going to do anything until I get legal advice. Did you miss that part in the beginning or do I need to go back and retrieve it for you rich tough guy ? Tell everyone again about how rich you are and the bets youve placed, they are so entertaining, please !

Nope, not a threat, and I've never threatened you, as anyone can see if they click on the link that you posted about our PM's. I'm just saying that I've got it bookmarked so that I can show everyone what a bullshitter you really are if (and when) you welsh on the 1,000 bet. Are you still confident that Trump will occupy the Oval Office after Jan 20th? If you want to back out, I'll let you, but come Jan 6th (and Jan 20th), you're gonna have to pay up. And no, I'm not backing out, as I've said, I already have the cash to back up the bet.
Unlike you, I dont lie. I stated in the beginning that Ive never done this before and I also said Im NOT going to do anything until I get legal advice. Did you miss that part in the beginning or do I need to go back and retrieve it for you rich tough guy ? Tell everyone again about how rich you are and the bets youve placed, they are so entertaining, please !

Actually, I don't know if you lie or not, haven't had much interaction with you, but, I'm guessing that you write checks with your alligator mouth that your canary ass can't cash. Keep on with the legal mumbo jumbo if that is what helps you sleep at night, because I know that you're gonna try to welsh if you lose. Never said that I was rich by the way, but just said that I have a steady income and can cover the bets that I make. And yeah, I've lost a couple of large bets, but I still covered them (I don't welsh). But then again, I've also won a few.

Actually, I don't know if you lie or not, haven't had much interaction with you, but, I'm guessing that you write checks with your alligator mouth that your canary ass can't cash. Keep on with the legal mumbo jumbo if that is what helps you sleep at night, because I know that you're gonna try to welsh if you lose. Never said that I was rich by the way, but just said that I have a steady income and can cover the bets that I make. And yeah, I've lost a couple of large bets, but I still covered them (I don't welsh). But then again, I've also won a few.
Yes that "legal mumbo jumbo" never stopped a rich tough guy like you, did it ?
I worked hard for what I have and I dont put the cart ahead of the horse for that reason.
You paint the picture anyway that you want, if thats what makes you feel like an internet warrior.

Yes that "legal mumbo jumbo" never stopped a rich tough guy like you, did it ?
I worked hard for what I have and I dont put the cart ahead of the horse for that reason.
You paint the picture anyway that you want, if thats what makes you feel like an internet warrior.

Like I said, I'm not a rich person, but I do have a steady income. No, not a tough guy, but I can guarantee that if I have to defend myself, even if you might win, I will still leave marks that let you know I was there. I'm still guessing you're gonna welsh, as you keep ramping up your rhetoric, trying to scare me off. Me? I'm gonna keep my end of the bargain, even if I lose. You? I've given you until Jan. 05th to back out if you want. I'm guessing you will either back out by the 5th, or welsh on the bet. Matter of fact, I'm kinda hoping there is a betting pool to see who will back out first. (Incidentally, I'd win, I never welsh).

Below are statements from Trump concerning COVID over the past year. That is not leadership. Trump is incapable of speaking the truth.

March 6: “It’ll go away.”
March 10: “Just stay calm. It will go away.”
March 12: “It’s going to go away.”
March 30: “It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away, and we’re going to have a great victory.”
March 31: “It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.”
April 3: “It is going to go away… It’s going — I didn’t say a date. … I said ‘it’s going away,’ and it is going away.”
April 7: “It did go — it will go away.”
May 15: “It’ll go away — at some point, it’ll go away.”
June 15: “At some point, this stuff goes away. And it's going away.”
July 19: “I will be right eventually. You know, I said, ‘It's going to disappear.’ I'll say it again.”
Aug. 5: “This thing's going away. It will go away like things go away.”
Aug. 31: “It's going to go away.”
Sept. 15: “It is going away. And it's probably going to go away now a lot faster because of the vaccines.”
Oct. 10: “It's going to disappear; it is disappearing.”
Oct. 24: “It is going away; it’s rounding the turn.”

The Worst Predictions of 2020
Thank you President Trump for not instilling fear into the hearts of the American people. The MSM, China propaganda, and Dems carried that torch for you perfectly fine.
And thank you ElmerMudd for reminding us about the traits of a true leader.
We should all be thankful Joe wasnt in charge, whew that could have been really bad.
You are so braindead that you can't see things ARE bad. lol
Youre right, things are bad.
The Dems just stole an election.
I completely forgot until you reminded me, thanks.
Glad I can do my part in enlightening you. [smile]
Well Im certainly not thrilled about our current situation with the virus.
I know the OP was poking fun and I get that.
I dont believe Biden would have stood a chinaman's chance (pun intended) in leading the way to a productive response compared to what Trump accomplished. If Joe would have been in charge he would NOT have shut down travel early, and then after it was too late, we would still be in complete lock down and killing each other by now, on top of what the virus has done, just like China anticipated.

Canada didn't do ANYTHING that Trump did, including shut down travel until much later than you, and we have 1/4 the number of cases you've had, and 1/3 of the deaths. We stayed locked down for two months after you re-opened and are back into a 30 day lockdown now to tamp down the second wave.

Our hospitals are not overwhelmed, we have plenty of PPE, and our economy hasn't collapsed because we're not tresting and treating millions of people, like you are. We had a pretty normal summer up here, and schools were all open too. But all events, sports, parades, and communities events for the entire year were cancelled. Hopefully we can start re-opening again at the end of January, as planned.

You ARE killing each other - murders are up by up to 1/3 right across the country. What has happened in the USA in terms of death, disease and economic displacement hasn't happened ANYWHERE else in the first world, because we had leaders who actually dealt with the crisis - some better than others.

Don't believe her propaganda. Canada is good at only a few things: funding creepy, covert police to interfere in our economy and get jobs for their docile, cerebral challenged offspring, losing our best talent to America and Europe (even as these same nations no longer trust us), betraying patriotic citizens for low-life trough seekers, funding the kakistocracy with no-talent individuals who have had an easy life and couldn't innovate themselves out of a pissed-on-by-a-dog-paper-bag. Other than that we are doing fine.

If CSIS would investigate and expose these police agencies we'd be in much better shape. Some of us have reached out to the Feds and suggested they alter their mandate to address these National Security threats. Our Charter of Rights has been spit on by these police agencies and our reputation decimated in the process. I've said my piece and shared a few stories from others. I hope this is done, even if it's not announced.

As it were, we have hit record numbers in Ontario, we have massive outbreaks and deaths in LTC Homes since day one, even AFTER the military came to help.

Let's not forget, we are 1/10th the U.S population and we have some of the LEAST dense population on earth. We have 4 people per sq KM, the U.S has 35 per sq. KM. 16,000 deaths, at 1/9th the population density of the U.S.

Even as Ontario is in full shut down mode we are being impacted greatly. It's called a virus.

It's dishonest people in Canada that make it difficult for some of us to have our human rights defended. The truth is this is a virus, I don't blame politicians or citizens, I blame the Communist Part of China. Unlike some in Canada who play make believe about how much better we are than our allies.

All of the links below are from the last two weeks, most of them just a few days. Based on our slow roll out of the vaccine, it's going to be with us for a very long time:

Canada shatters record for new coronavirus cases as new travel rules are announced

Hospitals still flooding with coronavirus patients despite new year, experts warn

Ontario reports record high 3,328 new COVID-19 cases, 56 new deaths

Ontario reports record-high 2,923 new COVID-19 cases as ICU admissions reach pandemic high

Hospitals warning of unsustainable burden on front-line health-care workers

Hamilton and surrounding hospitals prepare to pool resources as COVID-19 cases surge

Half of Scarborough ICU patients have COVID-19 as vulnerable workers, families bear brunt of pandemic

52 dead in COVID-19 outbreak at Scarborough long-term care home

Families of Scarborough long-term care home residents call for military intervention

Last edited:
i don't know where you live, but i'm from the east coast & have seen donny in action for 40 yrs. EVERY single thing i listed are facts & can be backed up.
You mean like these facts that have already been posted for you to read and weep over ?
  • Took early action to cut off travel from China
  • Built the world’s leading testing system from nothing
  • Enacted mitigation measures to slow the spread
  • Mobilized public and private sectors to secure needed supplies
  • Took action to protect vulnerable Americans
  • Launched effort to deliver a vaccine and therapeutics in record time
  • Provided support to workers and businesses
  • Paved way for reopening to get America working again
  • Surged resources to hot spots as they arose
  • Confronted China as origin of the virus while Democrats and media cowered
At the outset, President Trump took action to stop travel from China to stem the spread to the United States as long as possible.
  • While Democrats were focused on their impeachment sham, President Trump took swift and decisive action to stop travel from China in January and enhanced airport screenings to help stop cases from coming into the United States as long as possible.
  • In his February 4th State of the Union address, President Trump pledged to “take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from the virus,” while the Democrats’ response made not a single mention of the virus or even the threat of China.
President Trump built the world’s leading testing system from nothing, based on a virus we have never faced before.
  • In order to accurately trace and combat this virus, President Trump set out to build the world’s best testing system, and that’s exactly what he did.
  • We have already conducted more than 65 million tests, far outpacing any other country.
As soon as cases began to rise, President Trump released guidance to slow the spread.
  • President Trump released guidance recommending mitigation measures critical to slowing the spread of the virus, and the American people stepped up to do their part.
  • Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have attested to the fact that President Trump took action as soon as the data was presented to him.
In order to secure the supplies needed to confront the surge in coronavirus we faced, President Trump led the largest mobilization of public and private sector resources since WWII.
  • The President directed his Administration to secure and distribute needed medical supplies to states in need – resulting in billions of PPE delivered so far.
  • At the President’s urging, private companies shifted production to supplying masks, ventilators, hand sanitizer, testing supplies, and more.
  • President Trump has acted under the Defense Production Act more than 30 times to ensure we have the supplies we need.
  • When we faced a potentially catastrophic shortage of ventilators, President Trump took action to produce 100,000 ventilators and ensure no patient who needs one goes without a ventilator.
President Trump moved swiftly to protect vulnerable communities.
  • The Administration quickly established guidelines for nursing homes and expanded telehealth opportunities to protect our vulnerable seniors.
  • The President took action to ensure that uninsured Americans are able to get the COVID-19 care and testing they need.
  • President Trump directed Secretary Carson to focus the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council on underserved communities impacted by COVID-19.
  • The Administration is investing approximately $2 billion in community health centers, helping their 28 million patients in medically underserved areas receive the care and testing they need.
Early in the fight against the virus, President Trump launched a historic effort to develop a vaccine and therapeutics in record time.
  • President Trump understood early on that in order to defeat this virus once and for all and protect Americans, we need a vaccine and therapeutics.
  • President Trump revolutionized the clinical trial process to ensure Americans get a safe vaccine as quickly as possible, by providing unprecedented investments in leading vaccine candidates to simultaneously produce them as they are tested and developed.
  • Thanks to President Trump’s efforts, coronavirus vaccine trials have progressed at record speeds, with multiple candidates already in or near the final stage of clinical trials.
President Trump responded to the devastating toll the virus took on our businesses and workers and secured unprecedented financial support.
  • The President negotiated and launched the Paycheck Protection Program – helping save 51 million American jobs.
  • President Trump secured direct payments to help the countless Americans who are hurting due to the pandemic.
  • President Trump took executive action to give tax relief to workers, ensure unemployment benefits for those out of work, prevent families from losing their homes to eviction or foreclosure, and provide student debt relief for Americans already hurting due to the virus.
Understanding the harmful toll a never-ending shutdown would have on our Nation, President Trump provided support to help states safely reopen as soon as they were able.
  • As we built out our critical medical supplies, flattened the curve, and rapidly expanded testing, states across the country were able to safely move towards reopening.
  • President Trump ensured they had the data and resources to reopen on the correct timeframe.
As hot spots have emerged, President Trump has surged resources to impacted areas while enabling us to prevent another nationwide shutdown.
  • The President has provided support to states facing new emergences of the virus, including surging testing sites, deploying medical personnel, and advising on mitigation strategies.
While the media and Democrats refuse to do so, President Trump has called out China for its actions to ensure we prevent a similar threat from arising again.
  • President Trump has rightly called out China’s handling of the virus for refusing to be transparent and failing to contain the virus before it spread.
  • The President held the WHO accountable for its egregious bias towards China that jeopardizes the safety of Americans.

spin spin spin. you defend a sociopath & a defective,morally bankrupt person.

that's all that is needed to know about *your* credibility little bow wow.

lol ..............
I guess it worked :cool:

delusional thinking is 2nd nature to trump humpers - but whatever floats yer boat, then you go for it.

lol... man, you are amusing - so i'll give you that.
I typically try to avoid conversing with anyone who throws a temper tantrum, or exhibits signs of hostility.
Those traits just seems counterproductive imo, and difficult to learn from.
Its not easy keeping things real and on the level in this forum.
On the other hand, it can be educational and entertaining.
So sit back and enjoy the show - Trump is going to kick Joe to the curb before Jan 20th, one way or another.

no he's not. get outa that methane filled bubble you have been living in the past 4 yrs. it's killing yer brain cells. if ... & that's a BIG if ... donny survives after he's ousted ( physically or mentally ) & IF he doesn't get handcuffs slapped on his tiny little cheeto dusted hands - then he's gonna go for a 24/7 all trump all the time network via online. & all his little deplorables will jump the FOX, newsmax & OANN ships to gladly fork over their cash, AGAIN, & subscribe to their chosen one's con.

Last edited:
i don't know where you live, but i'm from the east coast & have seen donny in action for 40 yrs. EVERY single thing i listed are facts & can be backed up.
You mean like these facts that have already been posted for you to read and weep over ?
At the outset, President Trump took action to stop travel from China to stem the spread to the United States as long as possible.
  • While Democrats were focused on their impeachment sham, President Trump took swift and decisive action to stop travel from China in January and enhanced airport screenings to help stop cases from coming into the United States as long as possible.
  • In his February 4th State of the Union address, President Trump pledged to “take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from the virus,” while the Democrats’ response made not a single mention of the virus or even the threat of China.
President Trump built the world’s leading testing system from nothing, based on a virus we have never faced before.
  • In order to accurately trace and combat this virus, President Trump set out to build the world’s best testing system, and that’s exactly what he did.
  • We have already conducted more than 65 million tests, far outpacing any other country.
As soon as cases began to rise, President Trump released guidance to slow the spread.
  • President Trump released guidance recommending mitigation measures critical to slowing the spread of the virus, and the American people stepped up to do their part.
  • Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have attested to the fact that President Trump took action as soon as the data was presented to him.
In order to secure the supplies needed to confront the surge in coronavirus we faced, President Trump led the largest mobilization of public and private sector resources since WWII.
  • The President directed his Administration to secure and distribute needed medical supplies to states in need – resulting in billions of PPE delivered so far.
  • At the President’s urging, private companies shifted production to supplying masks, ventilators, hand sanitizer, testing supplies, and more.
  • President Trump has acted under the Defense Production Act more than 30 times to ensure we have the supplies we need.
  • When we faced a potentially catastrophic shortage of ventilators, President Trump took action to produce 100,000 ventilators and ensure no patient who needs one goes without a ventilator.
  • The Administration quickly established guidelines for nursing homes and expanded telehealth opportunities to protect our vulnerable seniors.
  • The President took action to ensure that uninsured Americans are able to get the COVID-19 care and testing they need.
  • President Trump directed Secretary Carson to focus the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council on underserved communities impacted by COVID-19.
  • The Administration is investing approximately $2 billion in community health centers, helping their 28 million patients in medically underserved areas receive the care and testing they need.
Early in the fight against the virus, President Trump launched a historic effort to develop a vaccine and therapeutics in record time.
  • President Trump understood early on that in order to defeat this virus once and for all and protect Americans, we need a vaccine and therapeutics.
  • President Trump revolutionized the clinical trial process to ensure Americans get a safe vaccine as quickly as possible, by providing unprecedented investments in leading vaccine candidates to simultaneously produce them as they are tested and developed.
  • Thanks to President Trump’s efforts, coronavirus vaccine trials have progressed at record speeds, with multiple candidates already in or near the final stage of clinical trials.
President Trump responded to the devastating toll the virus took on our businesses and workers and secured unprecedented financial support.
  • The President negotiated and launched the Paycheck Protection Program – helping save 51 million American jobs.
  • President Trump secured direct payments to help the countless Americans who are hurting due to the pandemic.
  • President Trump took executive action to give tax relief to workers, ensure unemployment benefits for those out of work, prevent families from losing their homes to eviction or foreclosure, and provide student debt relief for Americans already hurting due to the virus.
Understanding the harmful toll a never-ending shutdown would have on our Nation, President Trump provided support to help states safely reopen as soon as they were able.
  • As we built out our critical medical supplies, flattened the curve, and rapidly expanded testing, states across the country were able to safely move towards reopening.
  • President Trump ensured they had the data and resources to reopen on the correct timeframe.
As hot spots have emerged, President Trump has surged resources to impacted areas while enabling us to prevent another nationwide shutdown.
  • The President has provided support to states facing new emergences of the virus, including surging testing sites, deploying medical personnel, and advising on mitigation strategies.
While the media and Democrats refuse to do so, President Trump has called out China for its actions to ensure we prevent a similar threat from arising again.
  • President Trump has rightly called out China’s handling of the virus for refusing to be transparent and failing to contain the virus before it spread.
  • The President held the WHO accountable for its egregious bias towards China that jeopardizes the safety of Americans.

lol ..............

delusional thinking is 2nd nature to trump humpers - but whatever floats yer boat, then you go for it.

I typically try to avoid conversing with anyone who throws a temper tantrum, or exhibits signs of hostility.
So sit back and enjoy the show - Trump is going to kick Joe to the curb before Jan 20th, one way or another.

no he's not. get outa that methane filled bubble you have been living in the past 4 yrs. it's killing yer brain cells. if ... & that's a BIG if ... donny survives after he's ousted ( physically or mentally ) & IF he doesn't get handcuffs slapped on his tiny little cheeto dusted hands - then he's gonna go for a 24/7 all trump all the time network via online. & al his little deplorables will jump the FOX, newsmax & AONN ships to gladly fork over their cash to subscribe.
I take great pleasure in knowing that Trump poses such a huge threat to you, and has damaged your socialist way of life.
Trump has cast the die, your freak way of life is gone for generations to come, whether he remains in office or not.

lol ..............

no he's not. get outa that methane filled bubble you have been living in the past 4 yrs. it's killing yer brain cells. if ... & that's a BIG if ... donny survives after he's ousted ( physically or mentally ) & IF he doesn't get handcuffs slapped on his tiny little cheeto dusted hands - then he's gonna go for a 24/7 all trump all the time network via online. & al his little deplorables will jump the FOX, newsmax & AONN ships to gladly fork over their cash to subscribe.
I take great pleasure in knowing that Trump poses such a huge threat to you, and has damaged your socialist way of life.
Trump has cast the die, your freak way of life is gone for generations to come, whether he remains in office or not.

my socialist way of life? freak way of life? wth does that even mean, other than you seem to suffer from bigley delusional thinking? :113:

Below are statements from Trump concerning COVID over the past year. That is not leadership. Trump is incapable of speaking the truth.

March 6: “It’ll go away.”
March 10: “Just stay calm. It will go away.”
March 12: “It’s going to go away.”
March 30: “It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away, and we’re going to have a great victory.”
March 31: “It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.”
April 3: “It is going to go away… It’s going — I didn’t say a date. … I said ‘it’s going away,’ and it is going away.”
April 7: “It did go — it will go away.”
May 15: “It’ll go away — at some point, it’ll go away.”
June 15: “At some point, this stuff goes away. And it's going away.”
July 19: “I will be right eventually. You know, I said, ‘It's going to disappear.’ I'll say it again.”
Aug. 5: “This thing's going away. It will go away like things go away.”
Aug. 31: “It's going to go away.”
Sept. 15: “It is going away. And it's probably going to go away now a lot faster because of the vaccines.”
Oct. 10: “It's going to disappear; it is disappearing.”
Oct. 24: “It is going away; it’s rounding the turn.”

The Worst Predictions of 2020
No worse than 'come on down to China Town' or the 5 democrat state governors killing over 40,000 in nursing homes..Top it off when Trump was shutting down the country all democRat clowns were calling him a racist and making something out of nothing to raise a panic. What would you have Trump say, AHHHH Were all going to die!? Trump had us covered when democRats had their heads up their ass. Don't try to get me believing your alternate universe

lol ..............

my socialist way of life? freak way of life? wth does that even mean, other than you seem to suffer from bigley delusional thinking? :113:
Trump playing in your heads is quite awesome to watch. One man. One friggin man created such a delusional state of affairs the demofks you support still can't get out of their own ways.

Forum List

Back