Joe POTUS has spoken, bombs were probably Trump's fault

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
First he went into the Nashville bomb business and stated some pleasantries. From there he explained how the Obama admin. worked with Trump on the 2016 transition, which is PROG-code blame the bomb etc. on TDS. And then he validated my point saying how the Trump admin. has gutted everything, which is PROG-code for the purpose of bombs. I only listened that far.

Boy is our puppet prince sharp, am I right? He sounds healthy too. These are your Democrats PROGS, your idea for a "leader". You know Biden doesn't even speak for himself right, it's all written for him teleprompter? From there he's an incoherent parrot chasing dog tails. You voted for this?

First he went into the Nashville bomb business and stated some pleasantries. From there he explained how the Obama admin. worked with Trump on the 2016 transition, which is PROG-code blame the bomb etc. on TDS. And then he validated my point saying how the Trump admin. has gutted everything, which is PROG-code for the purpose of bombs. I only listened that far.

Boy is our puppet prince sharp, am I right? He sounds healthy too. These are your Democrats PROGS, your idea for a "leader". You know Biden doesn't even speak for himself right, it's all written for him teleprompter? From there he's an incoherent parrot chasing dog tails. You voted for this?

PROG-CODE?

good lord - we bitch at the left for reading shit into what trumps says and then being very lenient on what biden says. and for good reason, it's an assnugget stupid thing to do.

so don't do it to biden. he said it or he didn't. all this PROG-CODE is you projecting.

Joe is fearmongering in deflection, and trying to justify the recent theft of an election.
How about all those questions he took at the end ;)

Last edited:

PROG-CODE?

good lord - we bitch at the left for reading shit into what trumps says and then being very lenient on what biden says. and for good reason, it's an assnugget stupid thing to do.

so don't do it to biden. he said it or he didn't. all this PROG-CODE is you projecting.

WTF kind of logic is that? Watch the video, I didn't miss a beat. Learn how to read between the lines. Joe-dementia makes it simple, he's a spectacle.

PROG-CODE?

WTF kind of logic is that? Watch the video, I didn't miss a beat. Learn how to read between the lines. Joe-dementia makes it simple, he's a spectacle.
You see what you want reading between the lines.

Who ever said brainless criminal idiots should vote?

PROG-CODE?

You see what you want reading between the lines.

I can hear. Watch the video, the OP is correct.

Forum List

Back