How correct was Trump's predictions on COVID?

i don't know where you live, but i'm from the east coast & have seen donny in action for 40 yrs. EVERY single thing i listed are facts & can be backed up.
You mean like these facts that have already been posted for you to read and weep over ?
  • Took early action to cut off travel from China
  • Built the world’s leading testing system from nothing
  • Enacted mitigation measures to slow the spread
  • Mobilized public and private sectors to secure needed supplies
  • Took action to protect vulnerable Americans
  • Launched effort to deliver a vaccine and therapeutics in record time
  • Provided support to workers and businesses
  • Paved way for reopening to get America working again
  • Surged resources to hot spots as they arose
  • Confronted China as origin of the virus while Democrats and media cowered
At the outset, President Trump took action to stop travel from China to stem the spread to the United States as long as possible.
  • While Democrats were focused on their impeachment sham, President Trump took swift and decisive action to stop travel from China in January and enhanced airport screenings to help stop cases from coming into the United States as long as possible.
  • In his February 4th State of the Union address, President Trump pledged to “take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from the virus,” while the Democrats’ response made not a single mention of the virus or even the threat of China.
President Trump built the world’s leading testing system from nothing, based on a virus we have never faced before.
  • In order to accurately trace and combat this virus, President Trump set out to build the world’s best testing system, and that’s exactly what he did.
  • We have already conducted more than 65 million tests, far outpacing any other country.
As soon as cases began to rise, President Trump released guidance to slow the spread.
  • President Trump released guidance recommending mitigation measures critical to slowing the spread of the virus, and the American people stepped up to do their part.
  • Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have attested to the fact that President Trump took action as soon as the data was presented to him.
In order to secure the supplies needed to confront the surge in coronavirus we faced, President Trump led the largest mobilization of public and private sector resources since WWII.
  • The President directed his Administration to secure and distribute needed medical supplies to states in need – resulting in billions of PPE delivered so far.
  • At the President’s urging, private companies shifted production to supplying masks, ventilators, hand sanitizer, testing supplies, and more.
  • President Trump has acted under the Defense Production Act more than 30 times to ensure we have the supplies we need.
  • When we faced a potentially catastrophic shortage of ventilators, President Trump took action to produce 100,000 ventilators and ensure no patient who needs one goes without a ventilator.
President Trump moved swiftly to protect vulnerable communities.
  • The Administration quickly established guidelines for nursing homes and expanded telehealth opportunities to protect our vulnerable seniors.
  • The President took action to ensure that uninsured Americans are able to get the COVID-19 care and testing they need.
  • President Trump directed Secretary Carson to focus the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council on underserved communities impacted by COVID-19.
  • The Administration is investing approximately $2 billion in community health centers, helping their 28 million patients in medically underserved areas receive the care and testing they need.
Early in the fight against the virus, President Trump launched a historic effort to develop a vaccine and therapeutics in record time.
  • President Trump understood early on that in order to defeat this virus once and for all and protect Americans, we need a vaccine and therapeutics.
  • President Trump revolutionized the clinical trial process to ensure Americans get a safe vaccine as quickly as possible, by providing unprecedented investments in leading vaccine candidates to simultaneously produce them as they are tested and developed.
  • Thanks to President Trump’s efforts, coronavirus vaccine trials have progressed at record speeds, with multiple candidates already in or near the final stage of clinical trials.
President Trump responded to the devastating toll the virus took on our businesses and workers and secured unprecedented financial support.
  • The President negotiated and launched the Paycheck Protection Program – helping save 51 million American jobs.
  • President Trump secured direct payments to help the countless Americans who are hurting due to the pandemic.
  • President Trump took executive action to give tax relief to workers, ensure unemployment benefits for those out of work, prevent families from losing their homes to eviction or foreclosure, and provide student debt relief for Americans already hurting due to the virus.
Understanding the harmful toll a never-ending shutdown would have on our Nation, President Trump provided support to help states safely reopen as soon as they were able.
  • As we built out our critical medical supplies, flattened the curve, and rapidly expanded testing, states across the country were able to safely move towards reopening.
  • President Trump ensured they had the data and resources to reopen on the correct timeframe.
As hot spots have emerged, President Trump has surged resources to impacted areas while enabling us to prevent another nationwide shutdown.
  • The President has provided support to states facing new emergences of the virus, including surging testing sites, deploying medical personnel, and advising on mitigation strategies.
While the media and Democrats refuse to do so, President Trump has called out China for its actions to ensure we prevent a similar threat from arising again.
  • President Trump has rightly called out China’s handling of the virus for refusing to be transparent and failing to contain the virus before it spread.
  • The President held the WHO accountable for its egregious bias towards China that jeopardizes the safety of Americans.

spin spin spin. you defend a sociopath & a defective,morally bankrupt person.

that's all that is needed to know about *your* credibility little bow wow.

lol ..............
I guess it worked :cool:

delusional thinking is 2nd nature to trump humpers - but whatever floats yer boat, then you go for it.

lol... man, you are amusing - so i'll give you that.

i don't know where you live, but i'm from the east coast & have seen donny in action for 40 yrs. EVERY single thing i listed are facts & can be backed up.
You mean like these facts that have already been posted for you to read and weep over ?
At the outset, President Trump took action to stop travel from China to stem the spread to the United States as long as possible.
  • While Democrats were focused on their impeachment sham, President Trump took swift and decisive action to stop travel from China in January and enhanced airport screenings to help stop cases from coming into the United States as long as possible.
  • In his February 4th State of the Union address, President Trump pledged to “take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from the virus,” while the Democrats’ response made not a single mention of the virus or even the threat of China.
President Trump built the world’s leading testing system from nothing, based on a virus we have never faced before.
  • In order to accurately trace and combat this virus, President Trump set out to build the world’s best testing system, and that’s exactly what he did.
  • We have already conducted more than 65 million tests, far outpacing any other country.
As soon as cases began to rise, President Trump released guidance to slow the spread.
  • President Trump released guidance recommending mitigation measures critical to slowing the spread of the virus, and the American people stepped up to do their part.
  • Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have attested to the fact that President Trump took action as soon as the data was presented to him.
In order to secure the supplies needed to confront the surge in coronavirus we faced, President Trump led the largest mobilization of public and private sector resources since WWII.
  • The President directed his Administration to secure and distribute needed medical supplies to states in need – resulting in billions of PPE delivered so far.
  • At the President’s urging, private companies shifted production to supplying masks, ventilators, hand sanitizer, testing supplies, and more.
  • President Trump has acted under the Defense Production Act more than 30 times to ensure we have the supplies we need.
  • When we faced a potentially catastrophic shortage of ventilators, President Trump took action to produce 100,000 ventilators and ensure no patient who needs one goes without a ventilator.
  • The Administration quickly established guidelines for nursing homes and expanded telehealth opportunities to protect our vulnerable seniors.
  • The President took action to ensure that uninsured Americans are able to get the COVID-19 care and testing they need.
  • President Trump directed Secretary Carson to focus the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council on underserved communities impacted by COVID-19.
  • The Administration is investing approximately $2 billion in community health centers, helping their 28 million patients in medically underserved areas receive the care and testing they need.
Early in the fight against the virus, President Trump launched a historic effort to develop a vaccine and therapeutics in record time.
  • President Trump understood early on that in order to defeat this virus once and for all and protect Americans, we need a vaccine and therapeutics.
  • President Trump revolutionized the clinical trial process to ensure Americans get a safe vaccine as quickly as possible, by providing unprecedented investments in leading vaccine candidates to simultaneously produce them as they are tested and developed.
  • Thanks to President Trump’s efforts, coronavirus vaccine trials have progressed at record speeds, with multiple candidates already in or near the final stage of clinical trials.
President Trump responded to the devastating toll the virus took on our businesses and workers and secured unprecedented financial support.
  • The President negotiated and launched the Paycheck Protection Program – helping save 51 million American jobs.
  • President Trump secured direct payments to help the countless Americans who are hurting due to the pandemic.
  • President Trump took executive action to give tax relief to workers, ensure unemployment benefits for those out of work, prevent families from losing their homes to eviction or foreclosure, and provide student debt relief for Americans already hurting due to the virus.
Understanding the harmful toll a never-ending shutdown would have on our Nation, President Trump provided support to help states safely reopen as soon as they were able.
  • As we built out our critical medical supplies, flattened the curve, and rapidly expanded testing, states across the country were able to safely move towards reopening.
  • President Trump ensured they had the data and resources to reopen on the correct timeframe.
As hot spots have emerged, President Trump has surged resources to impacted areas while enabling us to prevent another nationwide shutdown.
  • The President has provided support to states facing new emergences of the virus, including surging testing sites, deploying medical personnel, and advising on mitigation strategies.
While the media and Democrats refuse to do so, President Trump has called out China for its actions to ensure we prevent a similar threat from arising again.
  • President Trump has rightly called out China’s handling of the virus for refusing to be transparent and failing to contain the virus before it spread.
  • The President held the WHO accountable for its egregious bias towards China that jeopardizes the safety of Americans.

spin spin spin. you defend a sociopath & a defective,morally bankrupt person.

that's all that is needed to know about *your* credibility little bow wow.

lol ..............
I guess it worked :cool:

delusional thinking is 2nd nature to trump humpers - but whatever floats yer boat, then you go for it.

lol... man, you are amusing - so i'll give you that.
I typically try to avoid conversing with anyone who throws a temper tantrum, or exhibits signs of hostility.
Those traits just seems counterproductive imo, and difficult to learn from.
Its not easy keeping things real and on the level in this forum.
On the other hand, it can be educational and entertaining.
So sit back and enjoy the show - Trump is going to kick Joe to the curb before Jan 20th, one way or another.

So sit back and enjoy the show - Trump is going to kick Joe to the curb before Jan 20th, one way or another.

Really? You think that Trump is going to overturn the election that Biden won? If so, I've got several thousand dollars to bet you that Trump loses and Biden occupies the WH on Jan 20th. Take the bet, unless you are a pussy who really doesn't believe Trump is going to win.

Really? You think that Trump is going to overturn the election that Biden won? If so, I've got several thousand dollars to bet you that Trump loses and Biden occupies the WH on Jan 20th. Take the bet, unless you are a pussy who really doesn't believe Trump is going to win.
Hhhhhang onnnn Imm shakkkkinng inn my shoes.
So you want to push the envelope.
Let me guess you voted for both Hillary and Joe :auiqs.jpg:
If you really feel you are tough, then either send me a private message with your proposal, or post it here, to show how, when, and where you want this bet placed.
I too have several thousands, knob polisher.

If you really feel you are tough, then either send me a private message with your proposal, or post it here, to show how, when, and where you want this bet placed.

Okay.................not a problem.....................I'll post it here where everyone can see....................1,000 dollars for you if Trump gets back into the WH, and 1,000 for me if he doesn't. All you have to do is acknowledge the bet (in a place where everyone can see) and I will send you my info on PM when I win (or you do). Are you on? People can see this post and the bet. Or..................if you want to go more, we can do that. Post your response.

Okay.................not a problem.....................I'll post it here where everyone can see....................1,000 dollars for you if Trump gets back into the WH, and 1,000 for me if he doesn't. All you have to do is acknowledge the bet (in a place where everyone can see) and I will send you my info on PM when I win (or you do). Are you on? People can see this post and the bet. Or..................if you want to go more, we can do that. Post your response.
And you are on, as far as Im concerned. Ive never done this before so,
I did some searching about betting online, but cant find much info, so I sent my lawyer a message.
I can tell you from what Ive read online, Im sure he will need the name of your state. He will also have to check the legality of mine on this issue.
I dont make any such transaction without the advice of my lawyer first.
You better believe that Im more than willing to place a grand down if he tells me its both safe and legal to do so.

Below are statements from Trump concerning COVID over the past year. That is not leadership. Trump is incapable of speaking the truth.

March 6: “It’ll go away.”
March 10: “Just stay calm. It will go away.”
March 12: “It’s going to go away.”
March 30: “It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away, and we’re going to have a great victory.”
March 31: “It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.”
April 3: “It is going to go away… It’s going — I didn’t say a date. … I said ‘it’s going away,’ and it is going away.”
April 7: “It did go — it will go away.”
May 15: “It’ll go away — at some point, it’ll go away.”
June 15: “At some point, this stuff goes away. And it's going away.”
July 19: “I will be right eventually. You know, I said, ‘It's going to disappear.’ I'll say it again.”
Aug. 5: “This thing's going away. It will go away like things go away.”
Aug. 31: “It's going to go away.”
Sept. 15: “It is going away. And it's probably going to go away now a lot faster because of the vaccines.”
Oct. 10: “It's going to disappear; it is disappearing.”
Oct. 24: “It is going away; it’s rounding the turn.”

The Worst Predictions of 2020
Thank you President Trump for not instilling fear into the hearts of the American people. The MSM, China propaganda, and Dems carried that torch for you perfectly fine.
And thank you ElmerMudd for reminding us about the traits of a true leader.
We should all be thankful Joe wasnt in charge, whew that could have been really bad.
Wow, just wow. Could have been??? You trump boot lickers are the craziest motherfuckers I’ve come across, by far. Good work
Yup, youre right, could have been bad with Joe asleep at the wheel.
You should consider applying some ice on that damaged nerve cupcake.

ummmm ... wrong.

after LEARNING about H1N1 & how to mitigate it, they put into practice the protocols re: ebola.

they literally left a playbook that showed just what to do in the case of a pandemic for the incoming trump administration.

it was thrown out.
Interesting...so would you say that the Obama Administration followed that "playbook" when they addressed the Swine Flu? Closing schools? Shutting down businesses? Mandating masks? Increasing testing for the virus? Care to show me where ANY of those things took place?

uh - as i said previously - - - the playbook was designed AFTER H1N1 ... after learning the do's & don't's.

learn to read.
Youre not bringing up anything new.
They failed and left the shelves bare.
Did mom and dad give your allowance this week ?

donny is 100% responsible for what was there or NOT there THREE YEARS into his term.

& instead of restocking the cupboards BEFORE that virus ran amok ... what did he do?

he allowed 17 TONS of PPE to be shipped to china of all places ... & what did he NOT do?

enact the DPA, making our medical people wear garbage bags & reuse their masks over & over again.
This has been discussed numerous times. If you cant keep up and/or accept the facts, then you might be better served to refrain from further comment.
For a small nominal fee I can walk you through the steps of Hussein and Joe's failures if you like.

your pathetic excuses why donny failed is duly noted.

Failed? You liberals are so full of shit....

"

lol ... & now instead of your pathetic WH 'spin' here are the facts on how donny fucked this up bigley:

U.S. Legal News
March 25, 2020 / 10:26 PM / 4 months ago
Exclusive: U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to coronavirus outbreak

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

& donny knew since january that the virus was heading our way & chose to ignore it, despite the many warnings & pleas from our intel community & scientists. but what did donny do, besides ignore them?

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe
By MYAH WARD
04/15/2020 06:27 PM EDT

POLITICO has compiled a list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 — an effort that ultimately failed:

Jan. 22, Twitter:
“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”
Jan. 24, Twitter:
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:
“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:
"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:
"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:
“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:
"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:
“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:
“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:
“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:
"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:
“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”
Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

When Trump covered for China’s alleged coronavirus coverup

The Wall Street Journal reports that Trump was advised twice in January to press China to be more transparent about the outbreak in Wuhan. But Trump ignored the advice:

Early this year, several of Mr. Trump’s political advisers inside and outside the campaign urged him to take on China more directly, which they argued would have bipartisan appeal. One idea they suggested was a special commission to investigate the origins of the virus and whether Beijing responded sufficiently to control the outbreak.
Mr. Trump twice declined suggestions from his team in January to press [Chinese President] Xi [Jinping] for more transparency about the virus’s causes and symptoms, in one case saying that the criticism could cause Beijing to be less helpful, said White House officials.

In fact, Trump didn’t just decline the suggestions; he actually went in the opposite direction. Trump repeatedly praised China’s coronavirus response through late February. And on two different occasions, he actually vouched for China’s transparency, despite the advice.
Trump did so voluntarily on Jan. 24, tweeting, “The United States greatly appreciates [China’s] efforts and transparency.” He was then asked directly on Feb. 7 whether he was “concerned that China is covering up the full extent of coronavirus.” He said flatly, “No. … They’re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...p-covered-chinas-alleged-coronavirus-coverup/

Jan. 2020
Coronavirus: Full Coverage
Updated
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources
By Aram Roston, Marisa Taylor
7 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.

The officials said that dozens of classified discussions about such topics as the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions have been held since mid-January in a high-security meeting room at the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), a key player in the fight against the coronavirus.

Staffers without security clearances, including government experts, were excluded from the interagency meetings, which included video conference calls, the sources said.

“We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go,” one official said. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary.”
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources

U.S. exported millions in masks and ventilators ahead of the coronavirus crisis
Dian Zhang, Erin Mansfield, Dinah Voyles Pulver
USA TODAY
April 2, 2020 Updated April 3, 2020

U.S. exports of surgical masks, ventilators and other personal protective gear to China skyrocketed in January and February, when the coronavirus was wreaking havoc in the country where it began and as U.S. intelligence agencies warned it would soon spread.

So, you think Trump was too deferential to China?

Then it makes NO sense how you could vote for Biden then....

i voted against trump ...

So, you voted for a guy whom you know is in bed up to his ears with China, to oppose a guy whom you think was too deferential to China...Yeah, that makes sense....

nooooooooo..... i voted against trump because he's a sociopathic, malignant narcissist who has arrested development; who has ripped people off thru a fraudulent university & had his 'charitable' foundation shut down because he used it as his own personal piggy bank; has treated females as if they are just sexual outlets; who is morally bankrupt by trying to use eminent domain for his personal business - he tried & FAILED to throw an old women outa her home, have it bulldozed & paved over for a limo parking lot, so his casino patrons didn't hafta walk as far to one of his failed casinos.

So, you fell for the attack pieces offered by your masters in the MSM....Got it.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

Everything you "listed" is the bullshit that the MSM has been pushing for the past 4 years, Playtime! It's what they used to get a decrepit, senile, idiotic piece of shit like Joe Biden elected President! Naive sheep like you ate it up with a spoon and now instead of having someone who would have given us the same vibrant economy we had BEFORE Covid 19...you've saddled us with Joe Biden and a bunch of far left ideologues that couldn't find their own asses if you gave them a one hand head start!

oldstuff is an ignorant, angry, pathetic Trump minion who lives in an "alternative" world devoid of reality. The poster boy for this group is the Nashville bomber.

I did some searching about betting online, but cant find much info, so I sent my lawyer a message.
I can tell you from what Ive read online, Im sure he will need the name of your state. He will also have to check the legality of mine on this issue.
You better believe that Im more than willing to place a grand down if he tells me its both safe and legal to do so.

Cool......................1,000 dollars, and because this is on the boards, everyone can see it. If you need the name of my state, it's Texas, and I'm currently located in Amarillo. I'm guessing you're gonna back out of the bet, because you are trying to use legal language to scare me off, but Trump will be outta there come Jan 20th. Chances are, you're gonna say that your lawyer tells you that it's not legal to bet across state lines because you're a pussy. I've got the grand, do you? And, the REAL question is, will you pay up when you lose? I will.

Cool......................1,000 dollars, and because this is on the boards, everyone can see it. If you need the name of my state, it's Texas, and I'm currently located in Amarillo. I'm guessing you're gonna back out of the bet, because you are trying to use legal language to scare me off, but Trump will be outta there come Jan 20th. Chances are, you're gonna say that your lawyer tells you that it's not legal to bet across state lines because you're a pussy. I've got the grand, do you? And, the REAL question is, will you pay up when you lose? I will.
Ive stated my case, and Im not backing down from nothing.
Your rhetoric is irrelevant. Im not trying to scare anyone, and why would you think that ? I already said Ive never done this before and I want to clear such a transaction first. What exactly dont you understand about that ?
Like I said, Ive got the money, and if he says its alright, I dont mind paying up if I loose. I also care about him telling me what I need to know about making this bet legally binding if you loose, which I have not yet discussed with him.

Your rhetoric is irrelevant. Im not trying to scare anyone, and why would you think that ? I already said Ive never done this before and I want to clear such a transaction first. What exactly dont you understand about that ?
Like I said, Ive got the money, and if he says its alright, I dont mind paying up if I loose. I also care about him telling me what I need to know about making this bet legally binding if you loose, which I have not yet discussed with him.

Yeah..................you've already said that you have to have your lawyer involved. You're right, you're not trying to scare anyone, but as I've seen from your PM that you are already scared. Really? I have to wait until Monday for your lawyer to tell you if you have the balls to make the bet? If Monday comes around, and you haven't been able to man up, I'm thinking that I just might post the 2 PM's that you sent telling me that you are trying to get out of it.

By the way Dog Biscuit..................if you are as rich as you claim to be, then 1,000 should be pocket change, and something you don't mind losing (even if it might not be perfectly legal). In many states, gambling is illegal, yet there are many people who bet on games like the Superbowl and don't need to consult a lawyer. I've lost big bets before (the last is when Trump got elected, and I lost it to my neighbor), but I never had to consult a lawyer. I'm guessing you're scared and don't want to pony up when you lose (and you will).

Below are statements from Trump concerning COVID over the past year. That is not leadership. Trump is incapable of speaking the truth.

March 30: “It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away, and we’re going to have a great victory.”
March 31: “It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.”
April 3: “It is going to go away… It’s going — I didn’t say a date. … I said ‘it’s going away,’ and it is going away.”
July 19: “I will be right eventually. You know, I said, ‘It's going to disappear.’ I'll say it again.”
Sept. 15: “It is going away. And it's probably going to go away now a lot faster because of the vaccines.”

Thank you President Trump for not instilling fear into the hearts of the American people. The MSM, China propaganda, and Dems carried that torch for you perfectly fine.
We should all be thankful Joe wasnt in charge, whew that could have been really bad.
Wow, just wow. Could have been??? You trump boot lickers are the craziest motherfuckers I’ve come across, by far. Good work
Yup, youre right, could have been bad with Joe asleep at the wheel.
You should consider applying some ice on that damaged nerve cupcake.

ummmm ... wrong.

after LEARNING about H1N1 & how to mitigate it, they put into practice the protocols re: ebola.

they literally left a playbook that showed just what to do in the case of a pandemic for the incoming trump administration.

it was thrown out.
Interesting...so would you say that the Obama Administration followed that "playbook" when they addressed the Swine Flu? Closing schools? Shutting down businesses? Mandating masks? Increasing testing for the virus? Care to show me where ANY of those things took place?

uh - as i said previously - - - the playbook was designed AFTER H1N1 ... after learning the do's & don't's.

learn to read.
Youre not bringing up anything new.
They failed and left the shelves bare.
Did mom and dad give your allowance this week ?

donny is 100% responsible for what was there or NOT there THREE YEARS into his term.

& instead of restocking the cupboards BEFORE that virus ran amok ... what did he do?

he allowed 17 TONS of PPE to be shipped to china of all places ... & what did he NOT do?

enact the DPA, making our medical people wear garbage bags & reuse their masks over & over again.
This has been discussed numerous times. If you cant keep up and/or accept the facts, then you might be better served to refrain from further comment.
For a small nominal fee I can walk you through the steps of Hussein and Joe's failures if you like.

your pathetic excuses why donny failed is duly noted.

Failed? You liberals are so full of shit....

"

lol ... & now instead of your pathetic WH 'spin' here are the facts on how donny fucked this up bigley:

U.S. Legal News
March 25, 2020 / 10:26 PM / 4 months ago

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

& donny knew since january that the virus was heading our way & chose to ignore it, despite the many warnings & pleas from our intel community & scientists. but what did donny do, besides ignore them?

By MYAH WARD
04/15/2020 06:27 PM EDT

POLITICO has compiled a list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 — an effort that ultimately failed:

Jan. 22, Twitter:
“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”
Jan. 24, Twitter:
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:
“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:
"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:
"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:
“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:
"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:
“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:
“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:
“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:
"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:
“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”
Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

When Trump covered for China’s alleged coronavirus coverup

The Wall Street Journal reports that Trump was advised twice in January to press China to be more transparent about the outbreak in Wuhan. But Trump ignored the advice:

Early this year, several of Mr. Trump’s political advisers inside and outside the campaign urged him to take on China more directly, which they argued would have bipartisan appeal. One idea they suggested was a special commission to investigate the origins of the virus and whether Beijing responded sufficiently to control the outbreak.
Mr. Trump twice declined suggestions from his team in January to press [Chinese President] Xi [Jinping] for more transparency about the virus’s causes and symptoms, in one case saying that the criticism could cause Beijing to be less helpful, said White House officials.

In fact, Trump didn’t just decline the suggestions; he actually went in the opposite direction. Trump repeatedly praised China’s coronavirus response through late February. And on two different occasions, he actually vouched for China’s transparency, despite the advice.
Trump did so voluntarily on Jan. 24, tweeting, “The United States greatly appreciates [China’s] efforts and transparency.” He was then asked directly on Feb. 7 whether he was “concerned that China is covering up the full extent of coronavirus.” He said flatly, “No. … They’re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...p-covered-chinas-alleged-coronavirus-coverup/

Jan. 2020
Coronavirus: Full Coverage
Updated
By Aram Roston, Marisa Taylor
7 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.

The officials said that dozens of classified discussions about such topics as the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions have been held since mid-January in a high-security meeting room at the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), a key player in the fight against the coronavirus.

Staffers without security clearances, including government experts, were excluded from the interagency meetings, which included video conference calls, the sources said.

“We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go,” one official said. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary.”

Dian Zhang, Erin Mansfield, Dinah Voyles Pulver
USA TODAY
April 2, 2020 Updated April 3, 2020

U.S. exports of surgical masks, ventilators and other personal protective gear to China skyrocketed in January and February, when the coronavirus was wreaking havoc in the country where it began and as U.S. intelligence agencies warned it would soon spread.

So, you think Trump was too deferential to China?

Then it makes NO sense how you could vote for Biden then....

i voted against trump ...

So, you voted for a guy whom you know is in bed up to his ears with China, to oppose a guy whom you think was too deferential to China...Yeah, that makes sense....

nooooooooo..... i voted against trump because he's a sociopathic, malignant narcissist who has arrested development; who has ripped people off thru a fraudulent university & had his 'charitable' foundation shut down because he used it as his own personal piggy bank; has treated females as if they are just sexual outlets; who is morally bankrupt by trying to use eminent domain for his personal business - he tried & FAILED to throw an old women outa her home, have it bulldozed & paved over for a limo parking lot, so his casino patrons didn't hafta walk as far to one of his failed casinos.

So, you fell for the attack pieces offered by your masters in the MSM....Got it.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

Everything you "listed" is the bullshit that the MSM has been pushing for the past 4 years, Playtime! It's what they used to get a decrepit, senile, idiotic piece of shit like Joe Biden elected President! Naive sheep like you ate it up with a spoon and now instead of having someone who would have given us the same vibrant economy we had BEFORE Covid 19...you've saddled us with Joe Biden and a bunch of far left ideologues that couldn't find their own asses if you gave them a one hand head start!

oldstuff is an ignorant, angry, pathetic Trump minion who lives in an "alternative" world devoid of reality. The poster boy for this group is the Nashville bomber.

Ignorant? Hmmm...you may not like my stances on issues but they're seldom argued from a position of ignorance! Angry? Yes it bothers me that we've let things get to this point...where the main stream media and some Silicon Valley techsters get to choose our President for us but it's not something I'm angry about...it's something I'm sad about. Pathetic? Why would you ever think that? I'm retired living in Florida. I'm financially secure. I'm healthy. I've got friends and family who seem to love me. That's the reality of the world I live in. It was the reality of that world before Trump and it will continue to be the reality of the world when Trump is gone as well.

Why do people waste board time with silly "bets"? In all the years I've been here I don't remember anyone ever paying up on one...so why bother? Just saying...

Why do people waste board time with silly "bets"? In all the years I've been here I don't remember anyone ever paying up on one...so why bother? Just saying...

Actually, I've bet someone on these boards, and they actually DID pay up. Depends on if the person is a stand up type or not. And, why do I call out those who claim stupid crap? Because I want to see if they believe their bullshit or not.

And.....................if I lose, I always pay my debts. Ask my next door neighbor who got a really fine bottle of Scotch (which he gave me a glass from because I was honest.).

Yeah..................you've already said that you have to have your lawyer involved. You're right, you're not trying to scare anyone, but as I've seen from your PM that you are already scared. Really? I have to wait until Monday for your lawyer to tell you if you have the balls to make the bet? If Monday comes around, and you haven't been able to man up, I'm thinking that I just might post the 2 PM's that you sent telling me that you are trying to get out of it.

And I told you Ive never done this before.
Here is our PM conversation that you threatened to show.
Explain to me how Im trying to get out of it tough guy who likes to lie.

I see you sent another PM since I posted on here.
Didnt think I would show I guess tough guy, did you ?
Sounds like you are the one who is nothing more than a blowhard.

Last edited:
Many felt it would run it's course, this is one sick and contagious virus that only an evil scientist could create.

"Many felt" is a true Trumpian statement. No they didn't. Nobody thought that, not even Trump. He certainly told Bob Woodward something entirely different. The only person suggesting that it would "run its course", was Donald Trump and he was lying.

Only an idiot believes Trump - on anything.

You are so braindead that you can't see things ARE bad. lol
Youre right, things are bad.
The Dems just stole an election.
I completely forgot until you reminded me, thanks.
Glad I can do my part in enlightening you. [smile]
Well Im certainly not thrilled about our current situation with the virus.
I know the OP was poking fun and I get that.
I dont believe Biden would have stood a chinaman's chance (pun intended) in leading the way to a productive response compared to what Trump accomplished. If Joe would have been in charge he would NOT have shut down travel early, and then after it was too late, we would still be in complete lock down and killing each other by now, on top of what the virus has done, just like China anticipated.

Canada didn't do ANYTHING that Trump did, including shut down travel until much later than you, and we have 1/4 the number of cases you've had, and 1/3 of the deaths. We stayed locked down for two months after you re-opened and are back into a 30 day lockdown now to tamp down the second wave.

Our hospitals are not overwhelmed, we have plenty of PPE, and our economy hasn't collapsed because we're not tresting and treating millions of people, like you are. We had a pretty normal summer up here, and schools were all open too. But all events, sports, parades, and communities events for the entire year were cancelled. Hopefully we can start re-opening again at the end of January, as planned.

You ARE killing each other - murders are up by up to 1/3 right across the country. What has happened in the USA in terms of death, disease and economic displacement hasn't happened ANYWHERE else in the first world, because we had leaders who actually dealt with the crisis - some better than others.

And I told you Ive never done this before.
Here is our PM conversation that you threatened to show.
Explain to me how Im trying to get out of it tough guy who likes to lie.

I see you sent another PM since I posted on here.
Didnt think I would show I guess tough guy, did you ?
Sounds like you are the one who is nothing more than a blowhard.

Thank you for posting our conversation. I was going to keep it quiet (I think there are rules against it, but I'm not sure), and yeah, you keep talking about how you need to talk to a lawyer and that he's not available until Monday. Hey....................there are LOTS of people that bet on things that are a lot more than 1,000, and they don't need to consult their lawyers before betting (even if they are in a state that bans gambling). I'm still thinking that you are too much of a pussy to actually pony up. However.................if you lose, I promise that I will tell everyone on these boards (and wherever I go on the 'net) that you are a stand up guy and honor your debts if you honor the bet . If I lose, and pay my debt (which I will), you have to do the same and tell everyone that I'm also a stand up guy.

Back on the subject about the virus. Did anyone else notice the news articles showing how New Zeland was celebrating New Years? Lots of people in the streets, and none of them were wearing masks. Here in the USA, Times Square was damn near empty because of the virus. New Zeland figured out how to get rid of the virus before any other country, and they are still doing a great job.

By the way Dog Biscuit..................if you are as rich as you claim to be, then 1,000 should be pocket change, and something you don't mind losing (even if it might not be perfectly legal). In many states, gambling is illegal, yet there are many people who bet on games like the Superbowl and don't need to consult a lawyer. I've lost big bets before (the last is when Trump got elected, and I lost it to my neighbor), but I never had to consult a lawyer. I'm guessing you're scared and don't want to pony up when you lose (and you will).

You are so braindead that you can't see things ARE bad. lol
Youre right, things are bad.
The Dems just stole an election.
I completely forgot until you reminded me, thanks.
Glad I can do my part in enlightening you. [smile]
Well Im certainly not thrilled about our current situation with the virus.
I know the OP was poking fun and I get that.
I dont believe Biden would have stood a chinaman's chance (pun intended) in leading the way to a productive response compared to what Trump accomplished. If Joe would have been in charge he would NOT have shut down travel early, and then after it was too late, we would still be in complete lock down and killing each other by now, on top of what the virus has done, just like China anticipated.

Canada didn't do ANYTHING that Trump did, including shut down travel until much later than you, and we have 1/4 the number of cases you've had, and 1/3 of the deaths. We stayed locked down for two months after you re-opened and are back into a 30 day lockdown now to tamp down the second wave.

Our hospitals are not overwhelmed, we have plenty of PPE, and our economy hasn't collapsed because we're not tresting and treating millions of people, like you are. We had a pretty normal summer up here, and schools were all open too. But all events, sports, parades, and communities events for the entire year were cancelled. Hopefully we can start re-opening again at the end of January, as planned.

You ARE killing each other - murders are up by up to 1/3 right across the country. What has happened in the USA in terms of death, disease and economic displacement hasn't happened ANYWHERE else in the first world, because we had leaders who actually dealt with the crisis - some better than others.
Its already been established there are many different variants of strains. Different countries have had larger impacts than others as well. Too many variables to compare a single country to another.
My statement about Joe being in charge, stands.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back