How can yall continue to support him?

The left continues to support him for the following reasons, IN ORDER:

1- Liberalism is a mental disorder
2- He's not Bush (They still can't let it go)
3- He's black (thats 50% of the reason they voted for him. Other 50% see #2)
4- Keith Olbermann is telling them to
5- Because the right doesn't like him (they would support Chavez if the right was opposed.....oh wait)

Ah, what medical journals can you cite saying that liberalism is a new mental disorder? The New England Journal of Medicine perhaps? The Journal of the American Medical Association? Perhaps there are some studies done on the subject, surely some steps must be underway in being taken to classify as such. If so, what sort of pills can we shove down people's throats to combat it?

Ah, actually a reknowned pyschologist labeled it a mental disorder after lengthy study. In fact, he is non-partisan, and not only that, HE WAS A FELLOW PROFESSOR WITH OBAMA!!! At the far left University of Chicago, no less.

Don't believe it? Google it.

I'm done giving you lefties all the answers. In my teacher/pupil relationship will left wingers, I'm no longer giving you the test answers. You're gonna have to research them yourselves. You won't, likely, because of denial and fear of the truth

5- Because the right doesn't like him (they would support Chavez if the right was opposed.....oh wait)

This coming from the same poster who wants the CIA to overthrow Obama. There you have it folks.

Wow, you twisted my words. Big suprise. I said I wish someone in the CIA would talk him into resigning. For the damn sake of our national security. They have no authority to make him do it, of course, but they know more about the fragile state of our security and how much worse Obama is making it. They could provide enough proof to him that for the sake of the nation he should resign.

But again, thats assuming Obama cares that our nation remain the lone superpower of the world. Me? I think he wants that title stripped away from us. Not the "lone" part, the "superpower" part. I truly believe his mindset is for all nations on Earth to be equal in all realms of life, and thus, the USA must be brought to global standards. He's sure as hell working on that becoming reality.

You're a god damned loon. THe CIA has no place in deciding who will be our President, other than the individuals in the CIA voting. LBJ pulled that shit in the 60s.

Obama is a HORRIBLE President, no leadership skills whatsoever, but he isn't going to destroy this nation for fuck's sake. in 2 years we'll vote him out if he hasn't improved and we'll move on.

We're not some banana republic that uses it's "state security" to overthrow leaders we don't like.

Wow, you twisted my words. Big suprise. I said I wish someone in the CIA would talk him into resigning. For the damn sake of our national security. They have no authority to make him do it, of course, but they know more about the fragile state of our security and how much worse Obama is making it. They could provide enough proof to him that for the sake of the nation he should resign.

But again, thats assuming Obama cares that our nation remain the lone superpower of the world. Me? I think he wants that title stripped away from us. Not the "lone" part, the "superpower" part. I truly believe his mindset is for all nations on Earth to be equal in all realms of life, and thus, the USA must be brought to global standards. He's sure as hell working on that becoming reality.

Twist your words? Not quite. Anyone can have a look at the thread themselves anytime. I think I'll let your post speak for itself.

I supported Obama because he was the democratic nominee. I use to vote for the man, now I vote for the party because of the polarization that has occurred in American politics leaves me no other choice. I thought McCain would make a good president, but I could not abide the dogma of the Republican party.

I tend to vote Democrat in lieu of Republicans or Independents because Democrats tackle the most difficult problems the country faces, social problems which are just about completely ignore by Republicans.

The Republicans always go after the easy stuff such as starting wars that they can't possibly loose and cutting taxes for the elite.

I supported Obama because he was the democratic nominee. I use to vote for the man, now I vote for the party because of the polarization that has occurred in American politics leaves me no other choice. I thought McCain would make a good president, but I could not abide the dogma of the Republican party.

I tend to vote Democrat in lieu of Republicans or Independents because Democrats tackle the most difficult problems the country faces, social problems which are just about completely ignore by Republicans.

The Republicans always go after the easy stuff such as starting wars that they can't possibly loose and cutting taxes for the elite.

You need to educate yourself, you're no better than the loons who always vote Republican simply because they feel a Dem would take their guns. :lol:

I think we should just kill all the cracka's and be done with it. Every IOTA of a cracka should be keeled!!!

This coming from the same poster who wants the CIA to overthrow Obama. There you have it folks.

You're a god damned loon. THe CIA has no place in deciding who will be our President, other than the individuals in the CIA voting. LBJ pulled that shit in the 60s.

Obama is a HORRIBLE President, no leadership skills whatsoever, but he isn't going to destroy this nation for fuck's sake. in 2 years we'll vote him out if he hasn't improved and we'll move on.

We're not some banana republic that uses it's "state security" to overthrow leaders we don't like.

So you don't think somewhere in deep rooms within the White House and Pentagon the CIA has ever advised a president, any president, of our country that an action he's taking is seriously putting our nation's security at risk?

Well, Obama's doing a lot of those.

You can't be so sure about the security of our nation.

What if Iran gets a bomb and freakin' uses it? The fallout will be unthinkable.

Obama is emboldening our enemies. It is very dangerous and I wish someone, non-partisan like CIA experts, would advise him to change is foreign policy actions or plead with him to resign.

Ah, what medical journals can you cite saying that liberalism is a new mental disorder? The New England Journal of Medicine perhaps? The Journal of the American Medical Association? Perhaps there are some studies done on the subject, surely some steps must be underway in being taken to classify as such. If so, what sort of pills can we shove down people's throats to combat it?

Ah, actually a reknowned pyschologist labeled it a mental disorder after lengthy study. In fact, he is non-partisan, and not only that, HE WAS A FELLOW PROFESSOR WITH OBAMA!!! At the far left University of Chicago, no less.

I'm done giving you lefties all the answers. In my teacher/pupil relationship will left wingers, I'm no longer giving you the test answers. You're gonna have to research them yourselves. You won't, likely, because of denial and fear of the truth

Perhaps you'd be so kind to post some of his findings or thesis statement on the subject? I imagine he must have the backing of the medical community in making it an official mental disorder. It's not like anyone else has made similar studies on conservatism in the past... That would just mean we're all either nutters or the studies are probably a crock.

Perhaps you'd be so kind to post some of his findings or thesis statement on the subject? I imagine he must have the backing of the medical community in making it an official mental disorder. It's not like anyone else has made similar studies on conservatism in the past... That would just mean we're all either nutters or the studies are probably a crock.

Ah......but I told you guys I'm done handing out the test answers. Do the research. It's there. The psychologist worked with Obama at the U of Chicago.....not exactly a conservative think tank.

Ah yes, when you want someone talked to like some diplomat or as an adviser, you send in the CIA. It's not like they have secret torture prisons for extracting information from people. No, they just talk with them over tea and crumpets, all friendly like.

Ah......but I told you guys I'm done handing out the test answers. Do the research. It's there. The psychologist worked with Obama at the U of Chicago.....not exactly a conservative think tank.

No, you're telling us "I'm too lazy to defend an assertion I made." If you're not gonna back or defend what you say, why bother posting in the thread in the first place?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, you're telling us "I'm too lazy to defend an assertion I made." If you're not gonna back or defend what you say, why bother posting in the thread in the first place?

buc = ravi :lol: Got a 24 page thread going on with her where she refuses to post proof that what she claimed happened in the original post happened. That's sad right there, 24 goddamn pages of "google it, im not your research monkey" :lol:

I supported Obama because he was the democratic nominee. I use to vote for the man, now I vote for the party because of the polarization that has occurred in American politics leaves me no other choice.
Wow...So, you're just a little helpless and hopeless victim of circumstances beyond your control.

Chump.

At least he ain't a bitcher, whiner, moaner who doesn't offer up any solutions.

You remind me of a politician we had down here called Winston Peters. He belonged to minor party that had about 10 seats in our 120-seat parliament. He was always trying to instigate populist ideals and the Prime Minister of the time, Jim Bolger, was asked "Why don't you say stuff like Winston so you get support". As Bolger said "It's easy for Winston to say those things, he'll never be Prime Minister". That's all I see from you Dud - day in, day out - bitch, moan, whine about shit because you know you have no real solutions. The ones you offer up are unrealistic and have no place on the political landscape....

Last edited:
Here's a good answer to the original question...they have no choice...it's him or Biden and we ALL know we'd be up shit creek with Biden running the show....

Here's a good answer to the original question...they have no choice...it's him or Biden and we ALL know we'd be up shit creek with Biden running the show....

No shit, let's all pray for Obama's continued good health, My God could you imagine if Pelosi somehow found her way into the Oval?

She'd be telling Israel "well now we have to see Iran's bomb explode over you before we actually know what is in the bomb"

that bitch is scary

Instead of focusing so much hate on the President, why don't you focus on the real people ruining this country.
I haven't (ever) heard a criticism of Barack Obama that could even remotely be defined as hateful. Disappointment is what most people who voted for Obama are feeling, not "hate."

My impression of Obama is he's a born bullshit artist. He would be hustling knockoff CDs on Broadway if he didn't have a family that moved him in the right direction. He has developed and refined his natural ability to bullshit convincingly, which naturally directed him to the law profession, community activism and politics. And if he'd remained at the Senate level he could have gone on bullshitting for decades without being cornered.

But the Presidency is a single actor play. He can't bullshit and then sidestep behind a cast of hundreds with dozens of other issues swirling about -- although that is exactly what he's been trying to do. His game is taking two small steps forward and one big step back.

The bottom line is Obama owes his popularity to George W. Bush. Because after eight years of that ignorant, embarrassing, criminal scoundrel, Obama's failings are easy to ignore.

There is an old joke that goes; Why does the moron pound on his head with a hammer? Because it feels good when he stops. And because many a truth is said in jest, that silly joke summarizes Obama's relative success as President. After eight years of Bush Obama feels good.

But he is a total disappointment.

Forum List

Back