Have Leftist Dems Figured this out...or maybe they want Trump to win?

Jay Zepher

Aug 21, 2020
You really have to wonder how the left hasn't figured this out yet.
Lawsuit after lawsuit with enormous amounts of monetary penalties. Every accusation you can dredge up, make up, or coerce and entice someone to accuse Trump of...and still, he leads in just about every reputable pole.
This strategy is definitely not working, Dems.
You have to wonder as well, do the Dems want Trump to win because no one can be that stupid.
Well, maybe they can. Or maybe they hate him so much that even though they know they make him more popular with each attack they'll still continue to do it because it just makes them feel good to think they might be hurting him when they're actually doing the opposite. That's an outlook or behavior especially as exhibited by excessive enthusiasm, unreasoning zeal, or wild and extravagant notions, to paraphrase Webster's definition of fanaticism.
I mean, it must be obvious that every time you slap Trump his popularity soars, as evidenced by the pole numbers. This is basically his super power. The more you attack Trump the greater he becomes in the eyes of the public, and not just to his supporters.
On that note, I'm really not a huge Trump supporter. Yes, I support the republican agenda and most of Trump's policies, especially what he did for the Supreme Court in his first term, but I would've been satisfied with DeSantis or even Pence at the top (Definitely NOT Haley though).
I hope Trump is more presidential this time. However, no matter what, Biden must go.

Yeah but if the courts enable the democrat's "Lawfare" it will happen everywhere.

If a democrat (or Republican) runs on "getting" someone and then files charges, that should be punished.

Never underestimate the stupidity of dimocrap scum.

Even worse, never, EVER, underestimate the depravity and dishonesty of dims. Never.

There is no downside to them if they get caught. If they steal an election or three hundred, so what? The DISGUSTING FILTH in the Media will stick up for them and intimidate persecuters and Judges into letting them go. They'll get their fellow travelers in Academia to instigate riots and march on the homes of Judges, persecuters, etc. It works. It's always worked. Why should they change things now?

dimocraps are scum.

They're gonna try to steal this election, too. Of that, you can be absolutely certain.

Oh, it certainly is working. Trump keeps increasing his strength in the minority party, and losing among the Dems and Independents.

Lawsuit after lawsuit with enormous amounts of monetary penalties. Every accusation you can dredge up, make up, or coerce and entice someone to accuse Trump of...and still, he leads in just about every reputable pole.
You have to wonder as well, do the Dems want Trump to win because no one can be that stupid.
Well, maybe they can. Or maybe they hate him so much that even though they know they make him more popular with each attack they'll still continue to do it because it just makes them feel good to think they might be hurting him when they're actually doing the opposite. That's an outlook or behavior especially as exhibited by excessive enthusiasm, unreasoning zeal, or wild and extravagant notions, to paraphrase Webster's definition of fanaticism.
I mean, it must be obvious that every time you slap Trump his popularity soars, as evidenced by the pole numbers. This is basically his super power. The more you attack Trump the greater he becomes in the eyes of the public, and not just to his supporters.
On that note, I'm really not a huge Trump supporter. Yes, I support the republican agenda and most of Trump's policies, especially what he did for the Supreme Court in his first term, but I would've been satisfied with DeSantis or even Pence at the top (Definitely NOT Haley though).
I hope Trump is more presidential this time. However, no matter what, Biden must go.
I am in sympathy with you. I too do not like the way Trump talks much of the time. Actions are louder than words. Trump's actions are excellent for America. De Santis would be outstanding.

And yet we keep slapping you silly in every election.

What we're doing is working. That's why you're now begging us to stop.
FDR has created the Democratic party of today. Even though he was a racist, he attracted the other racists. And they are to this day loyal Democrats.

If you look up the word democrat, here is the definition.

"A PARTY THAT KEEPS TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER, AND HOPE FOR A DIFFERENT RESULT"

Good luck OP!

kid-chili.gif

You are in delusions. Biden has the independents, and the attack on Willis ended up as an attack on her race. I don't think it was intended to be so, but there it is.

Forum List

Back