How Can A Black Person Prove He Is A Good Black??

One only has to look at the Democrat Party and their inherent racism that is still disgustingly evident today. Don't get me wrong, it exists on both sides, but anyone claiming the "parties reversed" is only bullshitting themselves.
Why did you ignore my question about policies?

I have tried to have this discussion before but never got an answer......

But -- since we know that most blacks are thugs and murderers, etc --according to professional good blacks like Candace Owens and others...

How can you tell a black person is a good black?? Can you do it by looking at them? Is there a uniform or something they can wear?
Excellent thread OP!

If the media reported on black crime with even half as much vigor as they do police violence they'd never have time for anything else. Most people, even the OP of this "bait the racist" thread knows that blacks are about 10 times more likely than anyone else to commit murder. He also knows it's one of those things you're not supposed to ever acknowledge
Since blacks are so violent and criminal -- why shouldn't they be treated more harshly by police and the justice system??

And if "good blacks" end up on the receiving end of that harsh treatment, so be it -- they should have been born a different color -- which I assume some of them probably wish they were....or as I call them, self hating black folks...

What about this? How do they look? If you saw one of them walking down the street, are you thinking "good person?"
View attachment 353597
How about them?
View attachment 353596

Do we need special laws for them too? Or just the darkies?
I never said anything about "special laws" for different races. As for the people in that bottom picture, do you know of any of them who committed a crime? Since when is holding a tiki torch and yelling a big deal? That was a peaceful protest, ragardless of their ideology.

You thought one guy can cause migrants to come to Mexico, be the cause of every social uprising in the world today, and finance every group you are afraid of -- or was that just bullshit?
View attachment 353600

You thought one guy was able to control both the US Justice Dept and FBI and force them to get over 80 indictments against your cult leader's campaign and administration
View attachment 353602

And you thought one woman was able to have over 200 people murdered while running a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor -- also force Republicans to hold 9 different congressional (Benghazi!!!) investigations and not turn up a single indictment -- so yea, why not think "globalists" are controlling the world -- that is usually what you cucks do to explain away your own fecklessness...
View attachment 353603
Couldnt answer the question? Im not surprised in the least.

Great Black Woman!
01_scitalk_kizzmekia.png

Bad Blacks!

If the media reported on black crime with even half as much vigor as they do police violence they'd never have time for anything else. Most people, even the OP of this "bait the racist" thread knows that blacks are about 10 times more likely than anyone else to commit murder. He also knows it's one of those things you're not supposed to ever acknowledge
Since blacks are so violent and criminal -- why shouldn't they be treated more harshly by police and the justice system??

And if "good blacks" end up on the receiving end of that harsh treatment, so be it -- they should have been born a different color -- which I assume some of them probably wish they were....or as I call them, self hating black folks...
Things are of perception at times. If you are a so called good black person. And you had to choose only one between a so called good white person and a so called bad black person for a good reason, who do you choose? It is tough to self police. So then when the so called good white person or people are victims of crime, they do not know what to do. Even though most are trying. They really are. The daily videos do not lie. The announcers do not even say the colors but you can see it. Then the people who are so called good blacks on the media stir the slurry even more. And someone gets the blame. Who taught those people to be nasty? Who taught them to call people names at a young age? Who taught them to assault others and worse?

But -- since we know that most blacks are thugs and murderers, etc --according to professional good blacks like Candace Owens and others...

How can you tell a black person is a good black?? Can you do it by looking at them? Is there a uniform or something they can wear?
The burden of proof is not on the black individual. When someone assumes a black person is a bad person, because of their color, that is a big negative. That doesn't mean blacks are not behaviorally different.

The burden of proof is not on the black individual. When someone assumes a black person is a bad person, because of their color, that is a big negative. That doesn't mean blacks are not behaviorally different.
Cool...so how does he or she "PROVE TO YOU" they are good?

In the same way you demand white folks prove it to you?

Things are of perception at times. If you are a so called good black person. And you had to choose only one between a so called good white person and a so called bad black person for a good reason, who do you choose? It is tough to self police. So then when the so called good white person or people are victims of crime, they do not know what to do. Even though most are trying. They really are. The daily videos do not lie. The announcers do not even say the colors but you can see it. Then the people who are so called good blacks on the media stir the slurry even more. And someone gets the blame. Who taught those people to be nasty? Who taught them to call people names at a young age? Who taught them to assault others and worse?
What do those so-called good white folks do when they are the victims of crime at the hands of other whites? Do they demand white folks prove to them if they are good or not??

Or how about when a man is a victim of a crime at the hands of another man, does he demand men prove they are good or not??

Or is it just black folks who have to earn the right to be seen as human??

Forum List

Back