Hate cannot be reasoned with. So why is Black radio hosting ‘conversations’ with Candace Owens?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

To be fair, Owens has no legitimate education, experience or expertise in politics, media, sociology or public policy. She is just a person who says things. Her status as the darling of far-right punditry is solely built on the oxymoron of a Black woman who is unapologetically anti-Black. So when she claimed she was “terrified” by the prospect of DEI airplane pilots, the irony that she might be the most unqualified “diversity hire” in America was lost on her.

An interesting article. This girl was interviewed on BBC TV as a conservative pundit last year. She had nothing of interest to say.

Part of me thinks there is a media universe that allows gobshites to whine about anything while knowing nothing So if its good for Kirk and Shapiro why not Owens. Grifting should be colour blind.

But is she worth giving a platform to on more adult shows ? What great message would she be likely to share with the public ? Maybe that slavery was ok. Or riffs based on that.

Ok I heard that but once was enough. I can catch her stupid cartoons on youtube if I need a refresher.

But I dont believe that these type of people should be platformed at all. Let them start their own channel. Not all views are valid and not all need to be heard more than once.

Naxis tried to march in my town. A counter demo was organised and the police herded them into a pub like cattle to protect them from harsh words.

They had nothing of interest to say and we wernt going to stand around and let them abuse our neighbours. Not all views are valid and one listen is enough. More than enough.

Just play to Nazis Candace. But dont expect a Christmas card.

To be fair, Owens has no legitimate education, experience or expertise in politics, media, sociology or public policy. She is just a person who says things. Her status as the darling of far-right punditry is solely built on the oxymoron of a Black woman who is unapologetically anti-Black. So when she claimed she was “terrified” by the prospect of DEI airplane pilots, the irony that she might be the most unqualified “diversity hire” in America was lost on her.

An interesting article. This girl was interviewed on BBC TV as a conservative pundit last year. She had nothing of interest to say.

Part of me thinks there is a media universe that allows gobshites to whine about anything while knowing nothing So if its good for Kirk and Shapiro why not Owens. Grifting should be colour blind.

But is she worth giving a platform to on more adult shows ? What great message would she be likely to share with the public ? Maybe that slavery was ok. Or riffs based on that.

Ok I heard that but once was enough. I can catch her stupid cartoons on youtube if I need a refresher.

But I dont believe that these type of people should be platformed at all. Let them start their own channel. Not all views are valid and not all need to be heard more than once.

Naxis tried to march in my town. A counter demo was organised and the police herded them into a pub like cattle to protect them from harsh words.

They had nothing of interest to say and we wernt going to stand around and let them abuse our neighbours. Not all views are valid and one listen is enough. More than enough.

Racist

Do you reckon she at least knows what a woman is? If so, she could be qualified as a member of SCOTUS.

You don't think, tainty. Fascists never do.

Nobody respond to the hateful OP. Hate cannot be reasoned with.
or....

PointNLaugh.jpg

She has extensive experience in the media.

But like all Fox personalities, trying to appeal to someone who hasn’t drank the kool-aid is not going to well for her. I mean look at it...

Bill Oreilley--disappeared
Tucker Carlson---all but disappeared
Megan Kelly--disapeared
I’m not sure if Candace Owens is still on Fox or not but if she does leave the feed lot...she won’t find it very hospitable.

Strangely enough, there was a recent thread about things commonly known to most black people in the United States, and Owens was clueless about almost all of them, showing that she does not have deep roots in the black community and is basically a little trollop seeking her 15 minutes of fame by being the "Good Negro" for conservatives.

You need to take the blinders off tommy, more and more people are seeing hate as coming from white liberals.
Nothing you just posted is about freedom, and going after a woman of color because she has a view [views] opposed to yours are the very thing white liberals pretend to despise while employing them at every chance.

You need to take the blinders off tommy, more and more people are seeing hate as coming from white liberals.
Nothing you just posted is about freedom, and going after a woman of color because she has a view [views] opposed to yours are the very thing white liberals pretend to despise while employing them at every chance.
I can get the "slavery was fine" argument from the Meatball.

Hate cannot be reasoned with. So why is Black radio hosting ‘conversations’ with Candace Owens?​

You're being unreasonable tommy, white liberals have no place in America but they have a right to be heard, if they didn't they would have never been able to sully the country in the 60's-70's...it's how real freedom works, anything else is european style/mock freedom

Last edited:

Taint doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

His basic premise is that Candace is in any way hateful. She’s not

And the taint’s severely limited grasp on free speech leads him to suggest denying her a right to speak freely. That also entails the denial of the right of her audience to hear her side.

All in all, taint’s OP is a disgrace.

Forum List

Back