Proof That DiHydrogen Oxide is Racist!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
On this date, June 17th of 2012.....

African American construction worker Rodney King—whose videotaped beating by white Los Angeles Police Department officers in March 1991 (and the officers' subsequent treatment by the courts) sparked violent race riots—was found dead in his swimming pool in California.
Britannica.com

As we have learned, the only reason that black folks are killed, put upon, less than successful can be traced to, attributed to only one thing: racism!!!

Clearly, racism is directly responsible for the demise of great American hero,Rodney King.

"I know drinking and driving is not OK, and I shouldn't have been back then, and there's no excuse for it. But I had a job to go to that Monday, and so I went over to a friend's house and popped a couple of beers. We were just sitting around awhile, and I decided to go to a spot where my dad used to take us fishing called Hansen Dam in California."
Rodney King

In his honor, only beer will be consumed today.....not any despicable water!!!

Any statues honoring or related to water must be torn down.

African American construction worker Rodney King—whose videotaped beating by white Los Angeles Police Department officers in March 1991 (and the officers' subsequent treatment by the courts) sparked violent race riots—was found dead in his swimming pool in California.
Britannica.com

As we have learned, the only reason that black folks are killed, put upon, less than successful can be traced to, attributed to only one thing: racism!!!

Clearly, racism is directly responsible for the demise of great American hero,Rodney King.

"I know drinking and driving is not OK, and I shouldn't have been back then, and there's no excuse for it. But I had a job to go to that Monday, and so I went over to a friend's house and popped a couple of beers. We were just sitting around awhile, and I decided to go to a spot where my dad used to take us fishing called Hansen Dam in California."
Rodney King

Per usual, poster's comments need to be taken with a grain of sodium chloride.

Polislock thinks she can hide her racist tendencies in a post that is trying to hide her racist tendencies...Water is not a human and therefore can't be racist.

Britannica.com

Rodney King

Per usual, poster's comments need to be taken with a grain of sodium chloride.
trichloromethane would be better..

Mr. Rodney King's plaintive question that echoed throughout our tortured nation was "Can't we all get along?"

The answer was given to us loud and clear two weeks ago during that orgy of looting, arson, vandalism, and murder.
Thanks to the pigs for lighting the fuse.

Police kill nigras because they are an undomesticated savage whose impulse control is non-existent. Every nation on this planet that has them, sees them committing crime, and populating jails in disproportionate numbers. They are a time machine look into man's much more primitive, savage antiquity.

Police kill nigras because they are an undomesticated savage whose impulse control is non-existent. Every nation on this planet that has them, sees them committing crime, and populating jails in disproportionate numbers. They are a time machine look into man's much more primitive, savage antiquity.
You have proven yourself to be no better by the depths of yer posts..Evidently the whites are just as savage since they are killed by the cops frequently also.

You have proven yourself to be no better by the depths of yer posts..Evidently the whites are just as savage since they are killed by the cops frequently also.
Proportionality. Research that concept. It really is very telling.

Britannica.com

Rodney King

You mocking Rodney King is despicable

1592398714303.png

The rest of the whites don't burn down their neighborhoods when that happens.

*****SMILE*****

:)

They burn down other peoples neighborhoods not their own..

View attachment 351396

I don't recall any riots across the United States when a white person is killed by police.

Please do cite where that has happened.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I have a feeling that you never read 'Animal Farm.'

Don't you know that All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

That surely describes the social status in the USA. Maybe Trump will show us his higher equality by pardoning another of his criminal buds..

Forum List

Back