Pastor Calls Out Trump’s Bible Blasphemy In EXPLOSIVE Sermon

No law says he can’t refuse the votes
So in any upcoming presidential election following a first term loss for a sitting VP there is no law or restraint against him or her not counting enough states won by the opponent so that this VP can pronounce himself and the President to be the winners?

Last edited:
You present zero facts.

This is a fact:

“But the American people deserve to know that President Trump and his advisers didn’t just ask me to pause. They asked me to reject votes, return votes, essentially to overturn the election.” Mike Oence.

You say there is no law against attempting to overturn a presidential election by the loser, That is absurd.

This is a fact:

“But the American people deserve to know that President Trump and his advisers didn’t just ask me to pause. They asked me to reject votes, return votes, essentially to overturn the election.” Mike Oence.

You say there is no law against attempting to overturn a presidential election. That is absurd.
First. Please tell me where and when I supposedly claimed that there is no law against attempting to overturn a presidential election.

Otherwise, get back to fucking yourself, you lying sack of rancid pus.

Please tell me where and when I supposedly claimed that there is no law against attempting to overturn a presidential election.
“But the American people deserve to know that President Trump and his advisers didn’t just ask me to pause. They asked me to reject votes, return votes, essentially to overturn the election.” Mike Pence.

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

If Pence didn’t count the certified Biden votes on Jan6 from Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, and New Mexico which were the targeted states included in Trump‘s criminal conspiracy to overturn the election, Pence would have been committing fraud for the conspiracy,

Please tell me where and when I supposedly claimed that there is no law against attempting to overturn a presidential election.

You said, “No law says he can’t refuse the votes”

So there is no law preventing Trump from overturning the election he lost according to you and Trump if Pence decided to refuse the votes?

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

“But the American people deserve to know that President Trump and his advisers didn’t just ask me to pause. They asked me to reject votes, return votes, essentially to overturn the election.” Mike Pence.

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

No no. Quote ME.

CITE IT. LINK IT.

CITE IT. LINK IT.
I Did.

Why did Trump want Pence to refuse the votes if not to overturn the election.

Trump explained that refusing the votes will make him the winner:

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

No no. Quote ME.

So there is no law preventing Trump from overturning the election he lost according to you and Trump if Pence decided to refuse the votes?

You offered “a” quote.

You are a liar. I wasn’t quoting you when I said this.

“So there is no law preventing Trump from overturning the election he lost according to you and Trump if Pence decided to refuse the votes?

According to you, there is no law against Mike Pence refusing to count several states that Biden won on January 6. Is that true?

jc456 said: “No law says he can’t refuse the votes”

Why would Trump want pence to not count the votes if it were not for the purpose of overturning the election?

Just answer the above question

Last edited:
Jenna Ellis pled guilty to participating in a conspiracy led by and for the benefit of Trump on a national level that included Georgia public officials who could have had a detrimental criminal impact on the presidential election that involved much more than the state of Georgia.

Given that, why did Jenna Ellis plead guilty to such bogus charges when she is a white Christian nationalist, former Trump campaign loyalist with her own religiosity oriented one hour daily talk show on AFR American Family Radio , and with patriotic American Jesus Christ on her side?

Jenna Ellis could’ve had Jay Sekulow and the power of the weight of his Christian law firm probably defending her for free had she decided to fightt the charges.

One of her crimes for the benefit of DJT the leader of the conspiracy to defraud the people of the United States of America;
During the meeting, JENNA LYNN ELLIS solicited, requested, and importuned the Arizona legislators present at the meeting to unlawfully appoint presidential electors from Arizona. These were overt acts in furtherance of the conspiracy.​

Exactly where was this plea proffered? GA? I haven't heard about any prosecutions in AZ. I guess the DOJ couldn't spare more than 2 of their top prosecutors. And once again, GA does not have interstate jurisdiction, IF there were an interstate conspiracy it would have to be charged federally.

I haven't heard about any prosecutions in AZ

Here you go:

Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayesalso announced charges against 11 named alleged fake electors and seven people whose names are redacted in the filing for their alleged role in efforts to subvert Joe Biden's 2020 victory in the state.

The charges include fraud, forgery, and conspiracy.

"Unindicted Coconspirator 1" in the indictment appears to be Trump as the language of the document says they were involved in a scheme to keep him and former Vice President Mike Pence "in office against the will of Arizona’s voters."

Based on a review of descriptions of the seven redacted names in the Arizona indictment, the additional co-defendants are Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, Boris Epshteyn (Trump 2024 senior adviser), John Eastman, Christina Bobb (RNC senior counsel for election integrity), Jenna Ellis and Mike Roman.

Parrot? Got anything original?

Here you go:

Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayesalso announced charges against 11 named alleged fake electors and seven people whose names are redacted in the filing for their alleged role in efforts to subvert Joe Biden's 2020 victory in the state.

The charges include fraud, forgery, and conspiracy.

"Unindicted Coconspirator 1" in the indictment appears to be Trump as the language of the document says they were involved in a scheme to keep him and former Vice President Mike Pence "in office against the will of Arizona’s voters."

Based on a review of descriptions of the seven redacted names in the Arizona indictment, the additional co-defendants are Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, Boris Epshteyn (Trump 2024 senior adviser), John Eastman, Christina Bobb (RNC senior counsel for election integrity), Jenna Ellis and Mike Roman.

That last paragraph may as well started with: Based on speculation...

I Did.

Why did Trump want Pence to refuse the votes if not to overturn the election.

Trump explained that refusing the votes will make him the winner:

He wanted the court to hear the affidavits

Forum List

Back