How Can A Black Person Prove He Is A Good Black??

There are many fine black people

unfortunately there are who are also many feral animals

decent black people often suffer from the actions of the black scum
The problem is that 30-35% Black African scum is a large, and violent, contingent to deal with.
I work with guys who won't go out after dark because their "friends" try to force them to go to the bar.

It goes farther than that

the left news media actively suppresses bad actors in the hood while politicizing every black criminal killed by the cops

If the media reported on black crime with even half as much vigor as they do police violence they'd never have time for anything else. Most people, even the OP of this "bait the racist" thread knows that blacks are about 10 times more likely than anyone else to commit murder. He also knows it's one of those things you're not supposed to ever acknowledge

I have tried to have this discussion before but never got an answer......

But -- since we know that most blacks are thugs and murderers, etc --according to professional good blacks like Candace Owens and others...

How can you tell a black person is a good black?? Can you do it by looking at them? Is there a uniform or something they can wear?

In some cases, yes.

1. Talk like a decent upstanding American. Speak using words that don't make you sound like a cave man.
2. Work a full time job, consistently. Get up and earn your keep in this society.
3. Stop engaging in crime.
4. Get married, and stay with your kids, and don't be a dead beat father.

So why don't more republicans campaign on this then??

I mean if you feel the solution is to round up blacks and treat them unequal under the law -- like the good old days you wish for -- why not campaign on it.....are yall just a bunch of cowards??

He did not say "treat them as unequal under the law".
Why would we campaign on something we don't support?

But -- since we know that most blacks are thugs and murderers, etc --according to professional good blacks like Candace Owens and others...

How can you tell a black person is a good black?? Can you do it by looking at them? Is there a uniform or something they can wear?
Which one of these blacks is good??

Can you tell which one looks like they lived a life in service of others??

View attachment 351446

Now, can you tell me which one of these folks are good, using that same criteria??

View attachment 351450
Id say your far less likely to be assaulted by those rich old white dudes. If you diagree, you arent being honest.

Why don't you try being a good person? That way you might recognize the qualities involved. And then you could see that all anyone has to be is a good person, and not fit into your racist pigeon holes.

Why don't you try being a good person? That way you might recognize the qualities involved. And then you could see that all anyone has to be is a good person, and not fit into your racist pigeon holes.
what does a good person look like??

what does a good person look like??
They dont look like this.

iLr1-7qTCGUxthF4LHfxmnUvUoxrKSF6NAx9SXeb6gh0T7wdP43jq2hngEQL4DA4ns6W1nIXtRrN6uF4fMYin4in-6H8v2XbNfAD0R4p5C0QGjLWmUiJyKzwYyaNyQY1S711

Id say your far less likely to be assaulted by those rich old white dudes. If you diagree, you arent being honest.
Why would they need to assault me when they can create a whole system to assault the whole globe for generations??

Or does your "The New World Order/Globalists Are Gonna Wipe Us Out" conspiracy rants not supersede your "Blacks are animals" rants??

The more pertinent question is, why did African Americans sell their soul to the Democrat Party? My thinking is they sold Blacks a bill of goods promising the easy life with LBJ's "War On Poverty" (I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for 200 years). End result, Fathers were no longer needed, nor welcome in the urban environment. That's what disgusts me. And you have good Conservative blacks like Clarence Thomas, Allen West, Walter E. Williams, Candace Owens, et al. being routinely pilloried because they won't tow the Democrat party line!

Why would they need to assault me when they can create a whole system to assault the whole globe for generations??

Or does your "The New World Order/Globalists Are Gonna Wipe Us Out" conspiracy rants not supersede your "Blacks are animals" rants??
How can 3 guys create a new world order? :cuckoo:

They dont look like this.

iLr1-7qTCGUxthF4LHfxmnUvUoxrKSF6NAx9SXeb6gh0T7wdP43jq2hngEQL4DA4ns6W1nIXtRrN6uF4fMYin4in-6H8v2XbNfAD0R4p5C0QGjLWmUiJyKzwYyaNyQY1S711

What about this? How do they look? If you saw one of them walking down the street, are you thinking "good person?"
unnamed.jpg
How about them?
0-rac_006 (91).jpg.jpg

Do we need special laws for them too? Or just the darkies?

The more pertinent question is, why did African Americans sell their soul to the Democrat Party? My thinking is they sold Blacks a bill of goods promising the easy life with LBJ's "War On Poverty" (I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for 200 years). End result, Fathers were no longer needed, nor welcome in the urban environment. That's what disgusts me. And you have good Conservative blacks like Clarence Thomas, Allen West, Walter E. Williams, Candace Owens, et al. being routinely pilloried because they won't tow the Democrat party line!
When blacks were mostly republicans, back during the reconstruction era -- can you tell me what policies did they support??

And why did republicans increasingly stop advocating those policies during the Jim Crow era??

When blacks were mostly republicans, back during the reconstruction era -- can you tell me what policies did they support??

And why did republicans increasingly stop advocating those policies during the Jim Crow era??
One only has to look at the Democrat Party and their inherent racism that is still disgustingly evident today. Don't get me wrong, it exists on both sides, but anyone claiming the "parties reversed" is only bullshitting themselves.

How can 3 guys create a new world order? :cuckoo:
You thought one guy can cause migrants to come to Mexico, be the cause of every social uprising in the world today, and finance every group you are afraid of -- or was that just bullshit?
index.jpg

You thought one guy was able to control both the US Justice Dept and FBI and force them to get over 80 indictments against your cult leader's campaign and administration
_00-obama008 (10).jpg

And you thought one woman was able to have over 200 people murdered while running a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor -- also force Republicans to hold 9 different congressional (Benghazi!!!) investigations and not turn up a single indictment -- so yea, why not think "globalists" are controlling the world -- that is usually what you cucks do to explain away your own fecklessness...
Hillary_Clinton_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

Forum List

Back