How Can A Black Person Prove He Is A Good Black??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
I have tried to have this discussion before but never got an answer......

But -- since we know that most blacks are thugs and murderers, etc --according to professional good blacks like Candace Owens and others...

How can you tell a black person is a good black?? Can you do it by looking at them? Is there a uniform or something they can wear?

But -- since we know that most blacks are thugs and murderers, etc --according to professional good blacks like Candace Owens and others...

How can you tell a black person is a good black?? Can you do it by looking at them? Is there a uniform or something they can wear?
How many is "most"?

1) Have a job.

2) Don't steal shit.

3) Be polite and cordial to your neighbors.

4) Don't spray bullets around your neighborhoods.

5) Stay in school until at least thru 12th grade.

6) Don't foolishly believe that you won't get your ass kicked by resisting the cops.

Pretty much the rules for white people, translated into plain English for blacks.

I'm here to help.

Since you are lying in the OP, you're just a troll pos.

If they are young and female, I sniff their hair and tell them they can't be black unless they get their parents to vote for me.

The same way every man proves that they are good....by living life in service of others....this is a concept shed by angry blacks for generations...and it hurts them.....

WTH?

A black person doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. At least, not an American.

The same way every man proves that they are good....by living life in service of others....this is a concept shed by angry blacks for generations...and it hurts them.....
Yeah we gave up slavery a long time ago....except the Black republicans and other step and fetch its. So if you need someone to service you then you are going to have to pay for it like all the other Johns.

I have never seen Jamaican or Haitian neighborhoods riot and loot.
The reality is that 25%-30% of a Black African neighborhood may decide to riot and loot.
That's not most but way too high to brag about.

The reality is that 25%-30% of a Black African neighborhood may decide to riot and loot.
" I have never seen Jamaican or Haitian neighborhoods riot and loot. "

You sound like a fucking idiot. You wouldnt be able to tell a African, Jamaican or a Hatian from any other Black american.

How many is "most"?
This many...

0_a0d99d0 (4).png

That is why black folks always have to be responsible for solving crimes and stuff when people say "what about black on black crime?"

WTH?

A black person doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. At least, not an American.
Not true......

Kids like this have to prove to white folks everyday that they aren't dangerous....that they are "good"
images.jpg

and they had a job and everything -- and I was told by one of the resident racists here that a black with a job is what makes a black a good black....

A person of African or European or Asian or Hispanic or Native American ancestry is a "good person" if s/he studies hard, works hard, and does not commit any crime that physically or mentally harms another human being.

I agree that each ethnicity varies in the proportion of "good" people it has.

A person of African or European or Asian or Hispanic or Native American ancestry is a "good person" if s/he studies hard, works hard, and does not commit any crime that physically or mentally harms another human being.

Looks like whites commit more crime than any other race both percentage wise and total numbers. What are you trying to say?

Which one of these blacks is good??

Can you tell which one looks like they lived a life in service of others??

_0-rac008a (122).jpg

Now, can you tell me which one of these folks are good, using that same criteria??

images (1).jpg

Looks like whites commit more crime than any other race both percentage wise and total numbers. What are you trying to say?

Hello,

I have noticed that the members here disagree on how to interpret statistics regarding ethnicity and crime.

And I have noticed that it is a total waste of time to "discuss" the issue, for no member is ever going to say, "By golly, you are right. I am wrong."

Have a nice day!

" I have never seen Jamaican or Haitian neighborhoods riot and loot. "

You sound like a fucking idiot. You wouldnt be able to tell a African, Jamaican or a Hatian from any other Black american.
I lived in East New York in the Louis H. Pink Houses for 18 years; don't tell me who I can tell.
Black Africans are a breed unto themselves.
I also work with them and the attitude is like day and night.

Forum List

Back