How badly did the US damage the environment when the Nord Stream pipelines were blown up?

You know it floats to the surface and off into the atmosphere.
It's not very persistent.

So No impact?

Natural gas exploration, drilling, and production affects the environment​

When geologists explore for natural gas deposits on land, they may disturb vegetation and soil with their vehicles. Drilling a natural gas well on land may require clearing and leveling an area around the well site. Well drilling activities produce air pollution and may disturb people, wildlife, and water resources. Laying pipelines that transport natural gas from wells usually requires clearing land to bury the pipe. Natural gas production can also produce large volumes of contaminated water. This water requires proper handling, storage, and treatment so that it does not pollute land and other waters. Natural gas wells and pipelines often have engines to run equipment and compressors, which produce air pollutants and noise.

In areas where natural gas is produced at oil wells but is not economical to transport for sale or contains high concentrations of hydrogen sulfide (a toxic gas), it is burned (flared) at well sites. Natural gas flaring produces CO2, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, and many other compounds, depending on the chemical composition of the natural gas and on how well the natural gas burns in the flare. However, flaring is safer than releasing natural gas into the air and results in lower overall greenhouse gas emissions because CO2 is not as strong a greenhouse gas as methane.

We may never know how the impact on the environment.

The US caused massive pollution in the Baltic.

How are we going to clean up the pollution from the Nord Stream sabotage?
I can be calculated by science.
My guess is that it would be roughly equivalent to the amount of GHGs that are pumped into the air in a couple of days.

Let's have a little fun. Imagine trying to have a discussion with the stuttering fuck about the risks and hazards associated with methane gas escaping a pipeline at a depth of 50 meters in the Baltic Sea.

I think his little bird brain would fucking explode. :laughing0301:

Most conversations with that slow-witted shit clown are probably limited to "let's get you wiped", "it's time for ice cream" and "stop sniffing that little girl's hair, you fucking animal".

The US didn't blow up the pipelines... and the Baltic is already extremely polluted.

When it is officially determined who did the sabotage, they should be sanctioned in some way for their environmental terrorism

Why did you post this in conspiracy theories? This is one of the hottest political topics and you posted it in conspiracy theories? C'mon... it looks like your decision to post this in conspiracy theories was meant to favor lefty ideology and to protect the Biden administration.

Why did you post this in conspiracy theories? This is one of the hottest political topics and you posted it in conspiracy theories? C'mon... it looks like your decision to post this in conspiracy theories was meant to favor lefty ideology and to protect the Biden administration.

It was moved by a higher power. I put it in environment

Politically motivated censorship. (Tagged for my own record keeping project)

Indeed, environmental makes excellent sense, considering your thread title.

I started another one, just dropped the US part that we all know is true

Forum List

Back