FBI whistle blower, Las Vegas shooting likely ISIS backed attack….

Wow... really?

Because "Stephen Paddock" doesn't sound Islamic to me.

He sounds like another disaffected white guy who was allowed to buy guns even though he was, you know, crazy.

So, um, how come this happened on Trump's watch and Trump and Barr didn't pin this guy to ISIS, if that was the case?
wow, another Trump conspiracy lol

FBI is too busy going after parents who think they should be involved in their child’s education to look into why someone shot over 900 people in Vegas.

You mean going after the next mass shooter before he commits violence instead of worrying about why a dead mass shooter did what he did?

They took credit for it, right after it happened.
The shooter also had visited the ME within the year of the shooting.

Do you have a source for that or are you just making things up.

You mean going after the next mass shooter before he commits violence instead of worrying about why a dead mass shooter did what he did?

Do you have a source for that or are you just making things up.

Look, IDGAF if you are too lazy to find out. He could have taken a video and admitted to it and you would deny it. Thats how you operate.

If there was a shred of credible evidence linking this fool to ISIS, Trump would have been all over that.

Instead, this was just another white guy practicing his second amendment right to terrorize the rest of us.

The NRA is far worse than ISIS.

If there was a shred of credible evidence linking this fool to ISIS, Trump would have been all over that.

Instead, this was just another white guy practicing his second amendment right to terrorize the rest of us.

The NRA is far worse than ISIS.
I didnt claim there was evidence. I said ISIS claimed responsibility and he was in the ME earlier in the year.

Forum List

Back