House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

The Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act passed the House 220-204 with a sprinkling of Republican support
220 individuals who are politically “dead” to me. It will never be legal in my home, on my property or anywhere thst I have influence over. I already have a handful of former acquaintances and family members barred from my home over this shit.

It will never be legal in my home, on my property or anywhere thst I have influence over. I already have a handful of former acquaintances and family members barred from my home over this shit.

As it should be. You do you and let others do them. Quit trying to push your views on others.

You don't have to do that anymore.
I don't think it matters too much as long as you're moderate and you don't smoke cigarettes.

I smoke it every day in moderation (maybe two to three grams over 24 hrs) and I run 3 miles every other day. ( you would probably call it a fast-paced jog..... but I can run five or even 10 miles if I want which isn't too bad for a 61-year-old straight white male)

Also work 40 hours a week on average as does my wife who is 60 now.

I do not recognize the legitimacy of ANY federal pot laws in the 50 states. As far as I'm concerned, if the "legalize it" they're just admitting and correcting their own mistake
Bring it in my property and we’ll see how well the Constitution protects You. It’s worthless shit thst is part of the moral and cultural decline of this country.

Marijuana-Infographic.jpg

R (17).jpeg

Taking into account direct, indirect, and induced economic activity, we estimate the industry has contributed $43.5 billion to Canada's national GDP between legalization and 2021. Approximately $25.2 billion of this has taken the form of labour income, directly and indirectly sustaining 151,000 jobs nationally.

Forum List

Back