Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

And it is now 2022 and the Democrat plan to legalize marijuana in 2021 ended up in....

The Kenyan Cocksucker's closet

The Kenyan Cocksucker also promised that and had Dem Congress to do it...

Don't start me. :p

Marijuana is nature's richest source of beta-caryophylline. It has more than pepper, more than nutmeg.

When I fell out of a tree ten years ago, from 30 feet up, the doctor told me the ball joint in my arm had pushed up through the top of my shoulder socket.

First we tried every anti inflammatory known to man. We even tried Indocin, which is primarily for gout. Nothing worked.

So then they put me on Tramadol. That worked for about a week, then it stopped working. Finally in desperation I asked the doctor "isn't there anything I can do", and he shuts the door and makes a little motion with his hand like he's smoking a joint. And then he says "I didn't say a word". Because this was before legalization, and he could have lost his license.

So now I smoke cheap weed and I:m opiate free. It works. The good stuff doesn't work, only the cheap low grade strains that are rich in anti inflammatory. I use one called "Sour Diesel", it's like low grade Mexican. (Ten bucks a lid, ha ha). It doesn't get me "high", but it does equate with a very instant sigh of relief from the shoulder pain.
That really is the largest point in a nutshell. Opiates are likely the absolute most damaging drug in existence right now and it is not only legal but its competition has been illegalized.

It is asinine, you have a right to control your own body and that means you get to chose what you put in the damn thing.

That really is the largest point in a nutshell. Opiates are likely the absolute most damaging drug in existence right now and it is not only legal but its competition has been illegalized.

It is asinine, you have a right to control your own body and that means you get to chose what you put in the damn thing.
But your neighbor owns equity in you and he doesn’t want to live amongst stoners…he sees what a stoned society looks like…shouldn’t he have a say?

BREAKING NEWS: House PASSES bill to legalize marijuana: Three Republicans join Democrats to move bill to the Senate despite GOP saying fentanyl, Ukraine and gas prices should be the priority​

• The House of Representatives passed the Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement act Friday with a vote of 220-204, mostly along party lines
  • Three Republicans voted alongside the Democratic majority, while two Democrats voted no with the GOP
  • It marked the second time the Democrat-led House passed a bill to legalize pot, the first happening in December 2020

Here is the bill....

So anyway, it passes in the House.

House passes bill to decriminalize marijuana

But here is why it will go nowhere.

Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., said the MORE Act was a “common-sense” response to the “GOP's failed authoritarian war on marijuana.”

She is an idiot. This is NOT how you get people to work with you. Is she clueless that it remained illegal under Obama?

Forum List

Back