House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

Seems to me he is saying that it's simple possession and use should be legal. It also seems to me that those who want these acts to be illegal carry the burden of proving why.
The “why” would be the inability to distinguish “high”; from smoked some last week..? Super impose that image upon the vista of family mourning a loved one..? The “tie” should not go, to the runner…

It never wins because the country is filled with anti-freedom people that are cool with the government punishing the innocents due to the actions of criminals.
Oh no! How many of them should we kill off, so you can have your allegra?

Or maybe this is just your flowery description of them, based on your personal political fetishes.

The “why” would be the inability to distinguish “high”; from smoked some last week..?
Motor tests and pupil tests exist that are designed precisely for that purpose.

If you still can't tell, what does that say about making it a criminal act to use it? Kinda says it all.

Last edited:
You tested positive for something in your system, not for being impaired or intoxicated. Once it is no longer illegal to have it in your system, then you are testing positive only for a legal substance in your system. It is incumbent upon the Govt to prove you were impaired or intoxicated, as those are what is against the law while driving.
Correct.

That one might test positive for marijuana use does not mean he’s an abuser of marijuana, such as driving while under the influence.

Motor tests and pupil tests exist that are designed precisely for that purpose.

If you still can't tell what does that say about making it a criminal act to use it? Kinda says it all.
I’m referring to scientific data. Not personal observations. Breathalyzers don’t require the officers observations. Sure. Those can be added. But indisputable proof needs to be offered to the courts. Till then… I’m thumbs down.

And let’s be real for just a minute… If you smoke pot; are you having a hard time getting some? I never did.

I’m referring to scientific data.
So am I.

Pupil dilation is scientific data. Motor skill impairment is scientific data.

Scientific data also corroborates these to Marijuana intoxication.

Surely you don't think these ideas just arose on a whim.

So am I.

Pupil dilation is scientific data. Motor skill impairment is scientific data.

Scientific data also corroborates these to Marijuana intoxication.

Surely you don't think these ideas just arose on a whim.
No. But those observations rely on the local Fudds… And we know how much juries, and media love those types…

"kill off"? seems it is a personal choice. I say let them do it and let mother nature deal with them. Culling the herd is term
Just as it is a personal choice to accuse millions of people you know nothing about of "hating freedom". I wouldn't try to stop you, but I don't think it helps your cred.

But those observations rely on the local Fudds…
And video. And a pupil chart. And a list of motor tests. And erratic driving in the first place.

I mean, if your point is that we need a "pot breathalazyer", I get that. I suppose I would agree.

Yes, in my state that includes Allegra D because people use it to make meth. And since punishing innocent people for the actions of criminals is a national pastime in our country, I am not limited in how much I can buy even though I am not the one abusing it
Just get it online.

I'm a libertarian.

I'm going to smoke pot (or drink, or take any other drug) anytime I want. Law or no law.

My view is, the federal government has no authority over substances. Period.

Prohibition required a Constitutional Amendment on the way in, and a Constitutional Amendment on the way out, and that is correct and the way it should be.

I do not recognize the legitimacy of ANY federal pot laws in the 50 states. As far as I'm concerned, if the "legalize it" they're just admitting and correcting their own mistake.

comes down to it the best thing is education of the facts to the public. Do I know people who's health and lives in general were affected by pot use in a bad way and yes in one case fatally? yes.

comes down to it the best thing is education of the facts to the public. Do I know people who's health and lives in general were affected by pot use in a bad way and yes in one case fatally? yes.

I watched about 20 minutes of that movie. I'll have more time later to get high and finish it. You should watch Refer Madness too. It's hilarious.

Forum List

Back