House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

True fact: no one overdoses on marijuana. It doesn't happen.

A) You'd fall asleep long before you could smoke enough weed to o.d.

B) In the case of concentrates, you'd have to smoke an entire gram of vape concentrate all at once, to reach "possible" toxicity. Not even overdose, just the beginnings of an unpleasant reaction.

C) in the case of edible concentrates, if you ate grams and grams all at once you'd just get sick, you'd puke it all up and that would be the end of it.

There's no such thing as a pot overdose.

That being said, there are certain (very few) people who are "sensitive" in the sense that very small doses can set them off. This is not overdose though, it's more like an allergy. It has to do with the chemistry of endogenous endocannabinoid receptors.

B) In the case of concentrates, you'd have to smoke an entire gram of vape concentrate all at once, to reach "possible" toxicity. Not even overdose, just the beginnings of an unpleasant reaction.

C) in the case of edible concentrates, if you ate grams and grams all at once you'd just get sick, you'd puke it all up and that would be the end of it.

That being said, there are certain (very few) people who are "sensitive" in the sense that very small doses can set them off. This is not overdose though, it's more like an allergy. It has to do with the chemistry of endogenous endocannabinoid receptors.
The most dangerous part of cannabis ( aside from being shot by a trigger happy cop while being arrested for it in a backward state like Kansas or SC ) is that they made it illegal and innocent kids got locked up with a bunch of felons and came out of prison far worse......in many ways.

A young lady friend of mine back in the early 1980s smoked more then a pound a day it poisoned her system to the point where she was hospitalized more than a few times it finally killed her at less than 25 years old. Anything can be addictive including marijuana.

That was true about grandpa's Marijuana.

A young lady friend of mine back in the early 1980s smoked more then a pound a day it poisoned her system to the point where she was hospitalized more than a few times it finally killed her at less than 25 years old. Anything can be addictive including marijuana.
Oh come on. No one can smoke a pound a day, it's impossible.

Figure there are two joints to a gram, 28 grams to an ounce, so maybe fifty joints in an ounce.

Do you think you could smoke 50 joints in an hour? That's about a joint a minute. As soon as you finish one you have to light the next one.

And, at 16 ozs in a lb, you're doing this for 16 hours in a row which is all your waking hours. Doesn't seem possible. Not even for Cheech & Chong.

Figure there are two joints to a gram, 28 grams to an ounce, so maybe fifty joints in an ounce.

Do you think you could smoke 50 joints in an hour? That's about a joint a minute. As soon as you finish one you have to light the next one.

And, at 16 ozs in a lb, you're doing this for 16 hours in a row which is all your waking hours. Doesn't seem possible. Not even for Cheech & Chong.
Yeah, anyone who thinks its possible to smoke a pound in a day is fucking stupid. Few people in the world will smoke an ounce in one day, even one time in their lives. An ounce in one day is an absurd amount to smoke.

She was smoking around $3,000 worth of weed per day? She sounds super rich.

This is pure bullshit

the average joint contains less than half a gram of pot
that's .017 oz

So your imaginary friend would have to smoke more than 1000 joints a day in order to smoke a pound of pot a day

and over 1000 joints a day.
The early 1980s this happened. It was over 100.00 a pound then. I wish you were correct. She would start and wouldn't stop. She was a mostly a good kid. And she was financially well off from what she told me. She sat in her apartment and smoked.

True though.

The early 1980s this happened. It was over 100.00 a pound then. I wish you were correct. She would start and wouldn't stop. She was a mostly a good kid. And she was financially well off from what she told me. She sat in her apartment and smoked.
There is no way anyone could smoke a pound of weed in 24 hours.

Like I said that would be over 1000 average sized joints a day that is 42 joints an hour which is .7 joints per second.

Your numbers just don't add up even if she was doing monster bong hits

Forum List

Back