House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

Yup. I as thinking 28-32 grams to an ounce bag. Been a long time.

Still no one’s smoking a pound a day. Or even an ounce

thats a small pound.....
one-pound-of-organic-cannabis.jpg

Who thought we'd ever see this day? It is long past due.

The Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act passed the House 220-204 with a sprinkling of Republican support.

It goes now to the Senate, where Chuck Schumer and two others are already crafting the Senate version.

Legalization of marijuana is extremely popular among Americans: a 2021 Pew Research Center poll found that 91% agreed that either medical or recreational use should be allowed.

Democratic Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has proposed his own bill that would legalize marijuana, and has committed to moving forward with it in April.

This is NOT an April Fool's joke.

LOL

"I don't understand anything," she said with decision, determined to preserve her incomprehension intact. "Nothing. Least of all," she continued in another tone "why you don't take soma when you have these dreadful ideas of yours. You'd forget all about them. And instead of feeling miserable, you'd be jolly. So jolly," - Brave New World

Last edited:
That was the diagnosis her body was poisoned with it. I guess the same as drunk dead from alcohol poisoning I guess. If some one eats nothing but Sweets in large amounts I guess that would kill them too. Interesting article on the subject Poisoning | Health Effects | Marijuana | CDC
So maybe it was asphyxiation that killed her, not the THC or the active ingredient in Marijuana? Did she have any air holes in her room?

So maybe it was asphyxiation that killed her, not the THC or the active ingredient in Marijuana? Did she have any air holes in her room?
Don’t entertain this idiot. No one smokes a pound of pot a day

That was the diagnosis her body was poisoned with it. I guess the same as drunk dead from alcohol poisoning I guess. If some one eats nothing but Sweets in large amounts I guess that would kill them too. Interesting article on the subject Poisoning | Health Effects | Marijuana | CDC How Many People Have Died From Weed? - Transformations Treatment Center
There is no way anyone smoked a pound of weed a day every day.

not a single person has ever died from a weed overdose.

Most medical experts agree that while marijuana can have negative health consequences, it’s unlikely to cause death. driving while under the influence, or other risky behaviors when using marijuana, are much more likely to result in harm and death than any direct effect of the drug on the body.

Forum List

Back