House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Who thought we'd ever see this day? It is long past due.

The Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act passed the House 220-204 with a sprinkling of Republican support.

It goes now to the Senate, where Chuck Schumer and two others are already crafting the Senate version.

Legalization of marijuana is extremely popular among Americans: a 2021 Pew Research Center poll found that 91% agreed that either medical or recreational use should be allowed.

Democratic Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has proposed his own bill that would legalize marijuana, and has committed to moving forward with it in April.

This is NOT an April Fool's joke.

Would the Bill open the door to decriminalize meth, and opioids in the future?
just asking because I don't know for sure.
technically meth isnt a drug, its chemicals mixed together that fry the brain and should be illegal,,

my view has always been the government cant restrict me from naturally grown anything,, if they can ban marijuana they can ban lettuce or any other plant,,

technically meth isnt a drug, its chemicals mixed together that fry the brain and should be illegal,,

my view has always been the government cant restrict me from naturally grown anything,, if they can ban marijuana they can ban lettuce or any other plant,,
They have banned plants other than marijuana.

Forum List

Back