House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

True fact: no one overdoses on marijuana. It doesn't happen.

A) You'd fall asleep long before you could smoke enough weed to o.d.

B) In the case of concentrates, you'd have to smoke an entire gram of vape concentrate all at once, to reach "possible" toxicity. Not even overdose, just the beginnings of an unpleasant reaction.

C) in the case of edible concentrates, if you ate grams and grams all at once you'd just get sick, you'd puke it all up and that would be the end of it.

There's no such thing as a pot overdose.

That being said, there are certain (very few) people who are "sensitive" in the sense that very small doses can set them off. This is not overdose though, it's more like an allergy. It has to do with the chemistry of endogenous endocannabinoid receptors.
were not the examples above,people overdosing on pot?.....

A young lady friend of mine back in the early 1980s smoked more then a pound a day it poisoned her system to the point where she was hospitalized more than a few times it finally killed her at less than 25 years old. Anything can be addictive including marijuana.
more than a pound a day?.....lol.....i hope you are just wrong on your numbers.....

maybe the question that needs asked was how much of it did she smoke before death? But it was confirmed it was her cause of death.
You have proof of that or asre you just taking someone else's word like you did about her smoking a pound of weed daily?

Just to remind you that's over 1000 average size joints a day assuming she never slept that would mean she smoked the equivalent of one average size joint every 1.4 minutes

You have proof of that or asre you just taking someone else's word like you did about her smoking a pound of weed daily?

Just to remind you that's over 1000 average size joints a day assuming she never slept that would mean she smoked the equivalent of one average size joint every 1.4 minutes
Sleeping is not something she did a lot of. Watched the movie Barbraella over and over.I helped clean up the apartment after her death and it was nasty with all that pot smoke over time it stained everything. I was thinking last night .I believe it did make the local news paper. I don't see why her family would lie about it. But my main point in bringing it up was anyone can be addicted to anything.

A young lady friend of mine back in the early 1980s smoked more then a pound a day it poisoned her system to the point where she was hospitalized more than a few times it finally killed her at less than 25 years old. Anything can be addictive including marijuana.
You are soooo full of shit. Smoking an ounce a day would have been a helluva lot.

Smoking 28-32 times that?

Not a fucking chance

Sleeping is not something she did a lot of. Watched the movie Barbraella over and over.I helped clean up the apartment after her death and it was nasty with all that pot smoke over time it stained everything. I was thinking last night .I believe it did make the local news paper. I don't see why her family would lie about it. But my main point in bringing it up was anyone can be addicted to anything.
Nothing about that story rings true.

Forum List

Back