Holy Crap!!! Lying Ted Claims He Never Went Negative Against Trump On Bill O'Reilly Last Night

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
694940094001_4804669202001_dbf1eaff-b4fc-4405-923a-c628ca3ef540.jpg

Ted Cruz actually had the nerve to say he never went negative against Trump when he was on "The Factor", Bill O'Reilly 's prime time show on Fox News last night.

I think it's clear Ted Cruz can't be honest. His Superpac posted nude pictures of Trump's wife, and now claims Trump wants to screw his own daughter. Of course this nasty behavior is excused because by law Ted doesn't have anything to do with it. It doesn't excuse the accusations of mob ties by Cruz personally.

With polls showing that as many as 25 percent of Republican voters in South Carolina could still change their minds before the primary on Saturday, the deeply negative feelings Mr. Trump and Mr. Cruz have planted in the hearts of voters means neither candidate is likely to pick up support from the other team. That could make Senator Marco Rubio of Florida the beneficiary of any defectors, or of any fence-sitters who are simply sick of negative campaigning.

And the Cruz-Trump animosity could also portend long-term difficulties for the Republican Party if one of them becomes the nominee and strong negative impressions remain among the other’s supporters.

“I was somewhat of a fan of Cruz, but I don’t like the way he’s been lately,” said Steve Armendt, who has a kitchen countertop business in Myrtle Beach and attended the Trump rally. “I don’t like the way he’s slinging mud against Trump.”​

The accusations of being too scared to debate him. That accusations of swearing. Of tax-evasion. Cruz can't open his mouth without slandering Donald Trump, yet he said last night he never went negative. I suppose Ted has redefined what going negative means. I suppose calling Trump a sniveling coward was positive.

Nope, nothing negative about that.

Links

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...between-ted-cruz-and-donald-trump-supporters/

Ted Cruz and the Art of the Dirty Trick - The New Yorker

Ted Cruz: Trump is scared to debate

Ted Cruz actually had the nerve to say he never went negative against Trump when he was on "The Factor", Bill O'Reilly 's prime time show on Fox News last night.

I think it's clear Ted Cruz can't be honest. His Superpac posted nude pictures of Trump's wife, and now claims Trump wants to screw his own daughter. Of course this nasty behavior is excused because by law Ted doesn't have anything to do with it. It doesn't excuse the accusations of mob ties by Cruz personally.

With polls showing that as many as 25 percent of Republican voters in South Carolina could still change their minds before the primary on Saturday, the deeply negative feelings Mr. Trump and Mr. Cruz have planted in the hearts of voters means neither candidate is likely to pick up support from the other team. That could make Senator Marco Rubio of Florida the beneficiary of any defectors, or of any fence-sitters who are simply sick of negative campaigning.

And the Cruz-Trump animosity could also portend long-term difficulties for the Republican Party if one of them becomes the nominee and strong negative impressions remain among the other’s supporters.

“I was somewhat of a fan of Cruz, but I don’t like the way he’s been lately,” said Steve Armendt, who has a kitchen countertop business in Myrtle Beach and attended the Trump rally. “I don’t like the way he’s slinging mud against Trump.”​

The accusations of being too scared to debate him. That accusations of swearing. Of tax-evasion. Cruz can't open his mouth without slandering Donald Trump, yet he said last night he never went negative. I suppose Ted has redefined what going negative means. I suppose calling Trump a sniveling coward was positive.

Links

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...between-ted-cruz-and-donald-trump-supporters/

He looks like he is lying in this picture.. Creepy Cruz.

If Ted's behavior is indicative of the religion he tries to sell, I don't want any part of it.

Links

I don't know what to believe with this A-hole.

He's on Sean Hannity on the radio saying Trump's campaign is losing delegates in 5 states because they're practically retarded. I don't believe it. He also said 1.3 million voted in Georgia, Wyoming, Colorado, and North Dakota.

When did this happen!!!!!

Yeah, sleazebag Kasich says the same thing, even though his first tv ad was comparing Trump to Hitler. Nope, nothing negative about that.

You Trumptards are as bad as the meat puppet queer's zealots.

IT IS ILLEGAL FOR A CANDIDATE TO HAVE ANY INFLUENCE OVER WHAT A PAC DOES OR DOES NOT DO YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKING RETARDS!!!!

Go ahead and keep supporting the world's richest professional clown though. It's perfectly obvious that utter idiocy isn't limited to sniveling moonbats, and that otherwise rational people can be subjected to cults of personality.

QlNkg_s-200x150.gif

Links

Sociopaths believe their lies.

Links

He's on Sean Hannity on the radio saying Trump's campaign is losing delegates in 5 states because they're practically retarded. I don't believe it. He also said 1.3 million voted in Georgia, Wyoming, Colorado, and North Dakota.

He claimed landslide victories in all 5 states.

:lmao:

Links

He claimed landslide victories in all 5 states.

:lmao:

Yep......no vote was held of course.

Dump is a fair weather republicrat.

You're as stupid as someone who believes the moonbat messiah never took it in the ass from Reggie Love if you can't see that.

In any case, Trump numbers are massive inNY

Probably the largest margin of victory will be posted tonight!!

Much like Trump his supporters can not differentiate between the candidate and the super pacs who back them.
If you think Cruz isn't giving them info on what to publish.....you're extremely gullible.

Cruz is in the business of lying for a living.......nobody's gonna catch him feeding his superpac the "Messages" Cruz wants. The only way they'll catch them is if they put him under FBI surveillance.

Much like Trump his supporters can not differentiate between the candidate and the super pacs who back them.
If you think Cruz isn't giving them info on what to publish.....you're extremely gullible.

Cruz is in the business of lying for a living.......nobody's gonna catch him feeding his superpac the "Messages" Cruz wants. The only way they'll catch them is if they put him under FBI surveillance.
Unless you have some evidence to support your claim kindly spare me the Trump talking points.

Forum List

Back