More trouble for Hillary?

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Seems like Bill's affairs won't go away. Seems like he had a fling with a black prostitute, named Bobbie Ann Williams. Buddy Young was a state trooper said he drove Bill and Bobbie to her mothers house for an intimate relationship in 1983. She had a son named Danny and she claims he is the son of Bill. They both have passed lie detector test. Last week he provided DNA last week, now they are waiting for Clinton to give his DNA. This could get interesting. There are also concerns that from all their scandles they could be black mailed if Hillary becomes president. He does resemble him.
1clinton.jpg

Come back when you have proof of anything.
It wouldn't matter to you, would it?
Seeing as he isn't running and everyone already knows he's a dog, why would it?
Do we want all this crap in the white house again? Obama has already made us a laughing stock of the world.
What makes you think the rest of the world cares? That's your hangup and those that agree with you weren't going to vote for Hillary anyway.

Do we want all this crap in the white house again? Obama has already made us a laughing stock of the world.
What makes you think the rest of the world cares? That's your hangup and those that agree with you weren't going to vote for Hillary anyway.

yeah, since the hooker was black it proves that bubba wasn't a racist in his hooker procurements.

The Clintons are pond slime. Lowest of the low, they are terrible people, they should never set foot in the US whitehouse again.

Yeah to bad some Americans still want to have some integrity. Imagine that.

The Clintons are what you get when you drag a $100 bill on a string through an Arkansas trailer park...

I find integrity totally lacking in the people that are bashing Hillary the most. Imagine that.

I find integrity totally lacking in the people that are bashing Hillary the most. Imagine that.

that's because you are really really really stupid. No one has to bash Hillary, her record does it all on its own.

YOU would....

yeah, since the hooker was black it proves that bubba wasn't a racist in his hooker procurements.

The Clintons are pond slime. Lowest of the low, they are terrible people, they should never set foot in the US whitehouse again.
I didn't think of that. Hillary could say my husband impregnated a black hooker, I can't be racist. It has all the liberal requirements to run for office. Shows Bill isn't that smart, having sex with a hooker without a rubber, yuck.

I didn't think of that. Hillary could say my husband impregnated a black hooker, I can't be racist. It has all the liberal requirements to run for office. Shows Bill isn't that smart, having sex with a hooker without a rubber, yuck.

what a pair, Bubba with a black hooker and the hildebeast with Webb Hubbell (Chelsea's father).

YOU would....
Of course I would, since 99% of what's said about them are LIES.

I wonder about the intelligence of people who will place their faith in an uncited OP. It tells me they don't really care about truth.

YOU would....
Sure, Kionrad....and if you like your plan you can keep it, too...you just have to didge some sniper fire 1st. :p

YOU would....
Sure, Kionrad....and if you like your plan you can keep it, too...you just have to didge some sniper fire 1st. :p
It says a lot that she's still head and shoulders above what the Rs have to offer.

Forum List

Back