If Basketball-Americans are Equal to Whites....

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
....then please name me the African equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Dickens, a Darwin. a Galileo, a daVinci, a Michaelangelo, a Plato, a Socrates, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Tesla, a Copernicus, a Voltaire, a Curie and (moving right along to this country) a Jefferson, a Washington, a Franklin, a Poe, a Twain, a Hemingway, a Lincoln, a Grant, an Edison, a Wright Bros., a Ford, a Roosevelt (either one), a Patton, a Yeager, an Armstrong, a group of REAL men like the NYC 9/11 firefighters......get my general drift?????

....then please name me the African equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Dickens, a Darwin. a Galileo, a daVinci, a Michaelangelo, a Plato, a Socrates, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Tesla, a Copernicus, a Voltaire, a Curie and (moving right along to this country) a Jefferson, a Washington, a Franklin, a Poe, a Twain, a Hemingway, a Lincoln, a Grant, an Edison, a Wright Bros., a Ford, a Roosevelt (either one), a Patton, a Yeager, an Armstrong, a group of REAL men like the NYC 9/11 firefighters......get my general drift?????
Yeah, your no Einstein,, but I can kinda see what you mean..You just left one thing out, the blacks did not have the same opportunities to do those things in Europe and America..

Last edited:
Yes, we get the drift. You're an insufferable twat, but we knew that well before you started this thread. lol

Yes, we get the drift. You're an insufferable twat, but we knew that well before you started this thread. lol
I noticed YOU COULDN'T ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, punk. All you can do is defecate your liberal butthurt. Because your head is sooo far up your ass your poor little brain has been exposed to too much of your shit. You need to make a better point than the one on the top of your head. good sir!

You know who's not the equivalent of those people? YOU, Mr. Nobody.

Yeah, your no Einstein,, but I can kinda see what you mean..You just left one thing out, the blacks did not have the same opportunities to do those things in Europe and America..
Because the black civilizations were incapable of producing such people.

Blacks have those opportunities now and still can't rise above the flotsam.

But they did. At one time we did have black genius that gave us jazz and the blues. Then we started paying black people to fail.

They weren't even allowed to read. To the OP that doesn't play a part in it At all

Did you say Henry Ford? Patterson was a black guy who built cars. Pretty successfully too.

The Tipsys and Munnys are the dregs of white civilization.

And this belongs in badlands or something.

Is James Moore a sock of WillMunny, or the other way around?

Forum List

Back