Holy Crap!!! Lying Ted Claims He Never Went Negative Against Trump On Bill O'Reilly Last Night

In any case, Trump numbers are massive inNY

Probably the largest margin of victory will be posted tonight!!

He'll get more votes than Hitlery, because her voters know Dump will lose the general.
Yeah.......cuz he's a looooooooooooozer.

Hillary's a criminal
Cruz is a liar
Trump is a loooozer

Much like Trump his supporters can not differentiate between the candidate and the super pacs who back them.
If you think Cruz isn't giving them info on what to publish.....you're extremely gullible.

Cruz is in the business of lying for a living.......nobody's gonna catch him feeding his superpac the "Messages" Cruz wants. The only way they'll catch them is if they put him under FBI surveillance.
Unless you have some evidence to support your claim kindly spare me the Trump talking points.
That's the same exact BS word for word that lying Ted's spokespeople are saying..
....because nobody is watching them.
Nobody is wire-tapping them.
Nobody has them under surveillance....
....so what you're saying is unless they admit doing it, nobody ever gets nailed for cheating when it comes to Superpacs.
But everyone knows that once you catch these fuckers pulling dirty tricks.....everything they do should be under suspicion.

After the stunt Cruz pulled in Iowa, lying about Ben Carson getting out......I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Forum List

Back