Here is the Only Thing You Need to See About Trump

If that was the reason for the spectacle today, then the democrats walked away sorely disappointed.

It's EXACTLY what it was about. There are people out there that had no idea what was in the Mueller report because they only listen to the President to say "NO collusion, no obstruction," and Fox News never say anything different.
The dems didn't get what they came for from Mueller. Even MSNBC and other left wing outlets came to grips with that and admitted it.
Sorry you can't bring yourself back to reality. I'm trying to help you.

I expected this to happen with this hearing, because Mueller is an honest man that sticks to his word.

YOU can't even keep this on topic and you are a mod. This thread is about Trump lying. There are plenty of other threads about the Mueller hearing.
Dude......look at your posts. I'm staying on topic by responding to YOUR POSTS.

I made one post about saying the Presidency is more than the economy, and it is about the destruction of the democracy and respectability of the office of President. That is not about a tangent to go off on about the economy. It's to bring the discussion BACK TO the topic of the lack of morality through Trump saying blatant lies, and how it isn't hard to believe he obstructed the investigation by lying there as well. One of his lawyers even quit because he said he was a liar.
You are the one who made more than one post off your original topic, and I responded to them as such. Get over it.

If that was the reason for the spectacle today, then the democrats walked away sorely disappointed.

It's EXACTLY what it was about. There are people out there that had no idea what was in the Mueller report because they only listen to the President to say "NO collusion, no obstruction," and Fox News never say anything different.
The dems didn't get what they came for from Mueller. Even MSNBC and other left wing outlets came to grips with that and admitted it.

I expected this to happen with this hearing, because Mueller is an honest man that sticks to his word.

YOU can't even keep this on topic and you are a mod. This thread is about Trump lying. There are plenty of other threads about the Mueller hearing.

I made one post about saying the Presidency is more than the economy, and it is about the destruction of the democracy and respectability of the office of President. That is not about a tangent to go off on about the economy. It's to bring the discussion BACK TO the topic of the lack of morality through Trump saying blatant lies, and how it isn't hard to believe he obstructed the investigation by lying there as well. One of his lawyers even quit because he said he was a liar.
You thinking he obstructed justice comes with the, "I have no evidence of it."
Mueller was even asked if there was an obstruction of justice, and Mueller said, "No". Case closed, the democrats
and you walk away with your tail between your legs.
Nobody cares what you think, the facts were presented

No concession. It is all right there for you. A man doesn't bring up Wikileaks that many times during his campaign, and then soon as the leader of Wikileaks is brought up suddenly doesn't know anything. I guess you also didn't watch today when it was brought up that Trump asked Rick Gates to get more information on new Wikileaks dumps for him... which coincides with Michael Cohen saying he was in Trump's office when Roger Stone called to give him more information on Wikileaks.

I guess you have to actually keep up with things to be able to have an intelligent conversation, something you haven't been doing.
Prove that Trump knows anything about the investigation. Put up or shut up, you TDS afflicted jackass party of slavery supporter.

You just proved you didn't watch or read the links. Why would you put yourself out there to be so ignorant?

The reporter asked Trump, "Do you still love Wikileaks?" It wasn't about any investigation.

His response, ""I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”

Don't you feel kind of silly now?
He was talking about the investigation, dumbass.

You know what's going on in his head? I gave you the question he responded to. It said NOTHING about the investigation. Let me repeat the question to you again. If you want you can also watch the video provided.

The reporter asked Trump, "Do you still love Wikileaks?" It wasn't about any investigation.
Trump was quite obviously talking about the investigation. Try listening to Trump's words instead of letting the fake news media brainwash you by telling you what to think.

You're an easily brainwashed idiot.

Obviously you can't read or are a troll. The question had nothing to do with the investigation. I can only show you the exact words and direct you to the exact video clip so there is no denying what was said. He was asked if he still loves Wikileaks. That's it. Nothing else. Do you read minds or can you show a quote from him saying he was talking about the investigation? I'd love to see it so that it can correct me.

The man would mention Wikileaks at almost EVERY single event in October...

"Trump spoke about the Wikileaks emails at least 164 times from October 10 to election day, saying the word Wikileaks 124 times. That means, on average, Trump discussed Wikileaks more than five times per day."

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one voter

(If you want to complain about the source, go to your favorite search engine and you'll find the same number all over the place.)

But as SOON AS Asange got arrested he was asked if he still "loves" Wikileaks and this is what he said:

"“I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”"

If a man will flat out LIE about something so out in the open that can so easily be proven a lie, do you REALLY think he didn't lie or tell people to lie to obstruct the Mueller investigation? It's RIGHT THERE in front of your face.

Yes, Trump has lied but in the end nothing is going to be done and let just finally admit Trump is not going to be impeached...

anybody who seriously thinks a PRESIDENT is EVER going to be impeached no matter how evil and corrupt they are,:haha::iyfyus.jpg:as long as we have this corrupt two party system is obviously living in a fantaslyland.

Mueller was even asked if there was an obstruction of justice, and Mueller said, "No". Case closed, the democrats

That's not what Mueller said, at all. He said he was not going to give a decision on if the President broke the law trough obstruction if he couldn't charge him with it through the OLC memo, BUT that a President that breaks the law while in office can be tried for the crime AFTER they leave office. This shits been gone over so much since the report it is common sense. You sound like you are just like the other people who watch Fox News and listen to what the President says. I've already shown you what the President says means jack shit. He lies constantly.

"Trump spoke about the Wikileaks emails at least 164 times from October 10 to election day, saying the word Wikileaks 124 times. That means, on average, Trump discussed Wikileaks more than five times per day."

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one voter

(If you want to complain about the source, go to your favorite search engine and you'll find the same number all over the place.)

But as SOON AS Asange got arrested he was asked if he still "loves" Wikileaks and this is what he said:

"“I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”"

If a man will flat out LIE about something so out in the open that can so easily be proven a lie, do you REALLY think he didn't lie or tell people to lie to obstruct the Mueller investigation? It's RIGHT THERE in front of your face.

And every freaking news paper and TV news were publishing the wiki releases. Do you want to indict them also?

And every freaking news paper and TV news were publishing the wiki releases. Do you want to indict them also?

If they weren't publishing them they wouldn't be doing their jobs as journalist, HOWEVER they also were careful to talk about the source and report where they came from. Trump used them as a campaign device, and encouraged more of them be released.

That's not what Mueller said, at all. He said he was not going to give a decision on if the President broke the law trough obstruction if he couldn't charge him with it through the OLC memo, BUT that a President that breaks the law while in office can be tried for the crime AFTER they leave office. This shits been gone over so much since the report it is common sense. You sound like you are just like the other people who watch Fox News and listen to what the President says. I've already shown you what the President says means jack shit. He lies constantly.
He was asked directly if there was obstruction of justice, and Mueller said no.

Prove that Trump knows anything about the investigation. Put up or shut up, you TDS afflicted jackass party of slavery supporter.

You just proved you didn't watch or read the links. Why would you put yourself out there to be so ignorant?

His response, ""I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”

You know what's going on in his head? I gave you the question he responded to. It said NOTHING about the investigation. Let me repeat the question to you again. If you want you can also watch the video provided.

Trump was quite obviously talking about the investigation. Try listening to Trump's words instead of letting the fake news media brainwash you by telling you what to think.

Obviously you can't read or are a troll. The question had nothing to do with the investigation. I can only show you the exact words and direct you to the exact video clip so there is no denying what was said. He was asked if he still loves Wikileaks. That's it. Nothing else. Do you read minds or can you show a quote from him saying he was talking about the investigation? I'd love to see it so that it can correct me.
Read it and weep, jackass.

"I know nothing about WikiLeaks, it's not my thing, I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange. I've been seeing what's happened with Assange and that will be a determination, I would imagine, mostly by the attorney-general, who is doing an excellent job."

If he wasn't talking about the Assange investigation, he wouldn't be talking about the AG. That is obvious to those of us who do not lack reading comprehension skills.

You're an easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:

No he did not. They just played the clip on tv where he answered Nadler on the specific question of obstruction. He said that when Trump says he was exonerated of obstruction is that true. Mueller replied, "No."

If they weren't publishing them they wouldn't be doing their jobs as journalist, HOWEVER they also were careful to talk about the source and report where they came from. Trump used them as a campaign device, and encouraged more of them be released.

Bullshit, I could provide links to every major outlet attributing the stolen emails to wikileaks. I can't think of one politician that wouldn't use major news stories in their campaign, if you manage to find one, they're lying. Now tell me, if the table was reversed, you don't think the bitch would have jumped on it like a hen on a June bug? Hell yes she would have.

Last edited:

"I know nothing about WikiLeaks, it's not my thing, I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange. I've been seeing what's happened with Assange and that will be a determination, I would imagine, mostly by the attorney-general, who is doing an excellent job."

That doesn't say he doesn't know anything about the investigation. What is so hard for you to understand with, "I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WIKILEAKS..."

Bullshit, I could provide links to every major outlet attributing the stolen emails to wikileaks. I can't think of one politician that wouldn't use major news stories in their campaign, if you manage to find one, they're lying. No tell me, if the table was reversed, you don't think the bitch would have jumped on it like a hen on a June bug? Hell yes she would have.

You can not say that because there is only been a couple that were questioned about it that said they would use it. One was Trump, who even despite all this said he would do it AGAIN.

That doesn't say he doesn't know anything about the investigation. What is so hard for you to understand with, "I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WIKILEAKS..."
Context matters, dumbass.

we got him now.jpg

Yes, it does. So when someone says "nothing," it means nothing.

Yes, it does. So when someone says "nothing," it means nothing.
He obviously implied that he was talking about the investigation. My 4 year old has better reading comprehension skills than you.

Keep digging, dumbass.

Don't care

You don't care the President is a liar, just shows that despite you being on a forum where you post about political discussion, that your points are worthless. If you don't care about the truth, that plays quite well with your past and lack of morals.

Sure, let's hear the truth from some left wing idiots that have pushed collusion for three fricken years.

Bullshit, I could provide links to every major outlet attributing the stolen emails to wikileaks. I can't think of one politician that wouldn't use major news stories in their campaign, if you manage to find one, they're lying. No tell me, if the table was reversed, you don't think the bitch would have jumped on it like a hen on a June bug? Hell yes she would have.

You can not say that because there is only been a couple that were questioned about it that said they would use it. One was Trump, who even despite all this said he would do it AGAIN.

I guess you've conveniently forgotten Adam Shiff nearly shitting himself with glee, when he was contacted by the comedian claiming to have naked photos of Trump. The dumb SOB didn't even realize he was being punked and ate it up. Here's a link for your listening pleasure.

Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump!

it is about the destruction of the democracy and respectability of the office of President.

It is not, nor has it ever been about those things. It has ALWAYS been about what impacts peoples lives like wars and THE ECONOMY.
If it was about the shit your hemorrhaging about most presidents would never get second terms and many would never get elected to begin with.

Sorry dipshit, you got nothing. Pull your head out of your ass, get it together and rejoin reality.

Forum List

Back