The democrats keep trying to beat up Trump. But if 2016 was today, who would you vote for?

Who would you vote for president today?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Take the poll and vote for whichever presidential candidate, even after the Mueller Report, you would pick today.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump Trump approval 44%

Hillary Clinton's Favorable Rating Still Low
osy4tnvgnua2okbz9dksew.png

I don't particularly like Trump but I've always been 'never Hillary', so I voted against her in 2016 and would again and again and again......

In August of 2016, I got a chance to meet and talk to Mr. Trump at a rally in Michigan. I liked what he had to say when he was running for President. I don't always agree to what he has said on a few occasions. But I do like what he has been doing.
I would vote for Trump in 2020.

I never voted for Bill Clinton. And I was not about to vote for "Crooked" Hillary.

11-0 for Trump, that's surprising. I thought there were more progs here than that.
But the point I was interested in was "did the Mueller Report move the needle at all against Trump?"
It looks like the answer is a resounding "NO". People know it was a deep state setup from the beginning.

Take the poll and vote for whichever presidential candidate, even after the Mueller Report, you would pick today.

Your poll requires a 'none of the above'..I imagine that would garner the most votes--but of course..you're just trying another tired attack on Clinton.***yawn***

OMG, a fair poll and you call it an "attack"?! Persecution complex?
How is a fair poll an "attack", especially after what the dems and the Mueller Investigation put Trump thru during the first two years of his presidency.

Your poll requires a 'none of the above'..I imagine that would garner the most votes--but of course..you're just trying another tired attack on Clinton.***yawn***

How is a fair poll an "attack", especially after what the dems and the Mueller Investigation put Trump thru during the first two years of his presidency.

It's not "fair" because those were not the only choices.

Great choices:

A reality show shock jock vs a corporate establishment hack...

Gary Johnson for me. Smoke if you got em...

:113:

How many electoral college votes did any minor candidate get? Zero. McMullin, a Mormon could not even win Utah.
The true choice was between Trump and H.

How many electoral college votes did any minor candidate get? Zero. McMullin, a Mormon could not even win Utah.
The true choice was between Trump and H.

And yet, I still would not vote for either.

Forum List

Back