Here is the Only Thing You Need to See About Trump

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
The man would mention Wikileaks at almost EVERY single event in October...

"Trump spoke about the Wikileaks emails at least 164 times from October 10 to election day, saying the word Wikileaks 124 times. That means, on average, Trump discussed Wikileaks more than five times per day."

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one voter

(If you want to complain about the source, go to your favorite search engine and you'll find the same number all over the place.)

But as SOON AS Asange got arrested he was asked if he still "loves" Wikileaks and this is what he said:

"“I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”"

If a man will flat out LIE about something so out in the open that can so easily be proven a lie, do you REALLY think he didn't lie or tell people to lie to obstruct the Mueller investigation? It's RIGHT THERE in front of your face.

"Trump spoke about the Wikileaks emails at least 164 times from October 10 to election day, saying the word Wikileaks 124 times. That means, on average, Trump discussed Wikileaks more than five times per day."

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one voter

(If you want to complain about the source, go to your favorite search engine and you'll find the same number all over the place.)

But as SOON AS Asange got arrested he was asked if he still "loves" Wikileaks and this is what he said:

"“I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”"

If a man will flat out LIE about something so out in the open that can so easily be proven a lie, do you REALLY think he didn't lie or tell people to lie to obstruct the Mueller investigation? It's RIGHT THERE in front of your face.

Yes, Trump has lied but in the end nothing is going to be done and let just finally admit Trump is not going to be impeached...

I think I mentioned them even more times. Good thing someone decided to tell the American public the truth. Hillary's emails I still keep mentioning. No one has yet explained how deleting 30,000 emails is not deletion of evidence.

Get them Trump!

Don't care

By the way, if you like your insurance/doctor you can keep it/him. And best of all your premiums will go down by 2500.00!

Lies of course. The difference? They actually impacted peoples lives

219.png

Yes, Trump has lied but in the end nothing is going to be done and let just finally admit Trump is not going to be impeached...

It'll be pretty interesting to see what those who have been screaming for impeachment will do now.

I suspect Pelosi is actually breathing a sigh of relief. She didn't want to go down that road.

It'll be pretty interesting to see what those who have been screaming for impeachment will do now.

I suspect Pelosi is actually breathing a sigh of relief. She didn't want to go down that road.

We both know Pelosi never had the intention to impeach Trump... Sure she entertained the radical element of her political party but she never had any intention of calling for impeachment...

We both know Pelosi never had the intention to impeach Trump... Sure she entertained the radical element of her political party but she never had any intention of calling for impeachment...

I don't know if this is as bad as what Paul Ryan went through, but I do enjoy watching politicians run through a ringer like this.

Herding cats in DC! :laugh:

Wikileaks was the worst!!!
There oughta be a law against exposing Democrat corruption, eh?

Today wasn't about impeachment. Anyone with half a brain knows that even if the House was able to get impeachment, it is more harm than help if he isn't also removed from office by the Senate which will never happen.

Today was about trying to get some of the report out to the undecided and fringe Republicans that will not/have not read the Mueller report, and only watch Fox News or some other news source that does not give the full story.

So today was about the 2020 election and making some of the voters more informed, that Trump will lie and say whatever it takes to get elected, even if most of it is a lie.

Don't care

You don't care the President is a liar, just shows that despite you being on a forum where you post about political discussion, that your points are worthless. If you don't care about the truth, that plays quite well with your past and lack of morals.

I knew tons of his supporters would come here and try to get the thread off topic. No use in reporting them to clean up the thread however.

Quote the lie and prove it is a lie, jackass.

Today wasn't about impeachment. Anyone with half a brain knows that even if the House was able to get impeachment, it is more harm than help if he isn't also removed from office by the Senate which will never happen.

Today was about trying to get some of the report out to the undecided and fringe Republicans that will not/have not read the Mueller report, and only watch Fox News or some other news source that does not give the full story.

So today was about the 2020 election and making some of the voters more informed, that Trump will lie and say whatever it takes to get elected, even if most of it is a lie.

If that was the reason for the spectacle today, then the democrats walked away sorely disappointed.

Don't care

You don't care the President is a liar, just shows that despite you being on a forum where you post about political discussion, that your points are worthless. If you don't care about the truth, that plays quite well with your past and lack of morals.

It's the economy stupid.

Get back to me when his lies actually have an impact on average Americans like Obama's did.

Also lol at you ignoring that point

LOL, are you really this desperate?
I'm betting you believed Mueller when he said he wasn't familiar with Fusion GPS dintcha?

If you are asking that, you didn't watch the videos, read the articles, or... I won't even get into the third option.

If you are asking that, you didn't watch the videos, read the articles, or... I won't even get into the third option.
Your concession is accepted.

Forum List

Back