Here is the Only Thing You Need to See About Trump

The man would mention Wikileaks at almost EVERY single event in October...

"Trump spoke about the Wikileaks emails at least 164 times from October 10 to election day, saying the word Wikileaks 124 times. That means, on average, Trump discussed Wikileaks more than five times per day."

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one voter

(If you want to complain about the source, go to your favorite search engine and you'll find the same number all over the place.)

But as SOON AS Asange got arrested he was asked if he still "loves" Wikileaks and this is what he said:

"“I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”"

If a man will flat out LIE about something so out in the open that can so easily be proven a lie, do you REALLY think he didn't lie or tell people to lie to obstruct the Mueller investigation? It's RIGHT THERE in front of your face.

Wikileaks.

You mean, "Mr. Assange, who was the source of the leaked dNC emails?"

"Seth Rich"

You mean that Wikileaks?

"Trump spoke about the Wikileaks emails at least 164 times from October 10 to election day, saying the word Wikileaks 124 times. That means, on average, Trump discussed Wikileaks more than five times per day."

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one voter

(If you want to complain about the source, go to your favorite search engine and you'll find the same number all over the place.)

But as SOON AS Asange got arrested he was asked if he still "loves" Wikileaks and this is what he said:

"“I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”"

If a man will flat out LIE about something so out in the open that can so easily be proven a lie, do you REALLY think he didn't lie or tell people to lie to obstruct the Mueller investigation? It's RIGHT THERE in front of your face.

Don't care

You don't care the President is a liar, just shows that despite you being on a forum where you post about political discussion, that your points are worthless. If you don't care about the truth, that plays quite well with your past and lack of morals.

It's the economy stupid.

Get back to me when his lies actually have an impact on average Americans like Obama's did.

Also lol at you ignoring that point

Being the President and running the country well is a lot more than just the economy. The economy can take a down turn at the drop of the hat, fixing a damaged Democracy and the respectability of the office of the U.S. President across the world, not so much.

Quote the lie and prove it is a lie, jackass.

If you are asking that, you didn't watch the videos, read the articles, or... I won't even get into the third option.
Your concession is accepted.

No concession. It is all right there for you. A man doesn't bring up Wikileaks that many times during his campaign, and then soon as the leader of Wikileaks is brought up suddenly doesn't know anything. I guess you also didn't watch today when it was brought up that Trump asked Rick Gates to get more information on new Wikileaks dumps for him... which coincides with Michael Cohen saying he was in Trump's office when Roger Stone called to give him more information on Wikileaks.

I guess you have to actually keep up with things to be able to have an intelligent conversation, something you haven't been doing.

Don't care

You don't care the President is a liar, just shows that despite you being on a forum where you post about political discussion, that your points are worthless. If you don't care about the truth, that plays quite well with your past and lack of morals.

It's the economy stupid.

Get back to me when his lies actually have an impact on average Americans like Obama's did.

Being the President and running the country well is a lot more than just the economy. The economy can take a down turn at the drop of the hat, fixing a damaged Democracy and the respectability of the office of the U.S. President across the world, not so much.

Oh brother........people look at the economy at the ballot box....the economy is what affects them.
It's what gets candidates elected or not. It isn't that drivel which you are pushing.

Yes, Trump has lied but in the end nothing is going to be done and let just finally admit Trump is not going to be impeached...

Today wasn't about impeachment. Anyone with half a brain knows that even if the House was able to get impeachment, it is more harm than help if he isn't also removed from office by the Senate which will never happen.

Today was about trying to get some of the report out to the undecided and fringe Republicans that will not/have not read the Mueller report, and only watch Fox News or some other news source that does not give the full story.

So today was about the 2020 election and making some of the voters more informed, that Trump will lie and say whatever it takes to get elected, even if most of it is a lie.

If that was the reason for the spectacle today, then the democrats walked away sorely disappointed.

It's EXACTLY what it was about. There are people out there that had no idea what was in the Mueller report because they only listen to the President to say "NO collusion, no obstruction," and Fox News never say anything different.

Don't care

It's the economy stupid.

Oh brother........people look at the economy at the ballot box....the economy is what affects them.
It's what gets candidates elected or not. It isn't that drivel which you are pushing.

I didn't say the economy had NOTHING to do with it, I said there is a lot more to it than that.

You are trying to twist what I said to fit your narrative, and it is dishonest.

If you are asking that, you didn't watch the videos, read the articles, or... I won't even get into the third option.

No concession. It is all right there for you. A man doesn't bring up Wikileaks that many times during his campaign, and then soon as the leader of Wikileaks is brought up suddenly doesn't know anything. I guess you also didn't watch today when it was brought up that Trump asked Rick Gates to get more information on new Wikileaks dumps for him... which coincides with Michael Cohen saying he was in Trump's office when Roger Stone called to give him more information on Wikileaks.

I guess you have to actually keep up with things to be able to have an intelligent conversation, something you haven't been doing.

Well that and not be a partisan hack.

Yes, Trump has lied but in the end nothing is going to be done and let just finally admit Trump is not going to be impeached...

Today wasn't about impeachment. Anyone with half a brain knows that even if the House was able to get impeachment, it is more harm than help if he isn't also removed from office by the Senate which will never happen.

Today was about trying to get some of the report out to the undecided and fringe Republicans that will not/have not read the Mueller report, and only watch Fox News or some other news source that does not give the full story.

So today was about the 2020 election and making some of the voters more informed, that Trump will lie and say whatever it takes to get elected, even if most of it is a lie.

If that was the reason for the spectacle today, then the democrats walked away sorely disappointed.

It's EXACTLY what it was about. There are people out there that had no idea what was in the Mueller report because they only listen to the President to say "NO collusion, no obstruction," and Fox News never say anything different.

The dems didn't get what they came for from Mueller. Even MSNBC and other left wing outlets came to grips with that and admitted it.
Sorry you can't bring yourself back to reality. I'm trying to help you.

Prove that Trump knows anything about the investigation. Put up or shut up, you TDS afflicted jackass party of slavery supporter.

The dems didn't get what they came for from Mueller. Even MSNBC and other left wing outlets came to grips with that and admitted it.

I expected this to happen with this hearing, because Mueller is an honest man that sticks to his word.

YOU can't even keep this on topic and you are a mod. This thread is about Trump lying. There are plenty of other threads about the Mueller hearing.

Don't care

It's the economy stupid.

I didn't say the economy had NOTHING to do with it, I said there is a lot more to it than that.

Dude, people vote for things that affect them directly....that's the economy.
Half of America think the democracy and respectability of the United states is getting fixed.
The other half of America has TDS.

Prove that Trump knows anything about the investigation. Put up or shut up, you TDS afflicted jackass party of slavery supporter.

You just proved you didn't watch or read the links. Why would you put yourself out there to be so ignorant?

The reporter asked Trump, "Do you still love Wikileaks?" It wasn't about any investigation.

His response, ""I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”

Don't you feel kind of silly now?

It's the economy stupid.

Half of America think the democracy and respectability of the United states is getting fixed.

You continue to post off-topic. If I report your posts are you the one that acts on it?

You just proved you didn't watch or read the links. Why would you put yourself out there to be so ignorant?

The reporter asked Trump, "Do you still love Wikileaks?" It wasn't about any investigation.

His response, ""I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” the president said at the White House. “I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange.”

He was talking about the investigation, dumbass. Due to your disabling mental illness, you TDS afflicted just have trouble comprehending the context. You're mentally ill and need professional help.

I expected this to happen with this hearing, because Mueller is an honest man that sticks to his word.

YOU can't even keep this on topic and you are a mod. This thread is about Trump lying. There are plenty of other threads about the Mueller hearing.
Dude......look at your posts. I'm staying on topic by responding to YOUR POSTS.

He was talking about the investigation, dumbass.

You know what's going on in his head? I gave you the question he responded to. It said NOTHING about the investigation. Let me repeat the question to you again. If you want you can also watch the video provided.

It's the economy stupid.

You continue to post off-topic. If I report your posts are you the one that acts on it?
Report it, my posts are directly responding to your posts.

The moment you responded to talking about Mueller it became germain, now that the thread isn't going as you'd like it to you start whining.

Dude......look at your posts. I'm staying on topic by responding to YOUR POSTS.

I made one post about saying the Presidency is more than the economy, and it is about the destruction of the democracy and respectability of the office of President. That is not about a tangent to go off on about the economy. It's to bring the discussion BACK TO the topic of the lack of morality through Trump saying blatant lies, and how it isn't hard to believe he obstructed the investigation by lying there as well. One of his lawyers even quit because he said he was a liar.

He was talking about the investigation, dumbass.

You know what's going on in his head? I gave you the question he responded to. It said NOTHING about the investigation. Let me repeat the question to you again. If you want you can also watch the video provided.

Trump was quite obviously talking about the investigation. Try listening to Trump's words instead of letting the fake news media brainwash you by telling you what to think.

You're an easily brainwashed idiot.

Forum List

Back