Having an Abortion IS Taking Responsibility for your Actions

When we run out of boomers and their kids there's going to be a massive oversupply of housing unless we get out borders under control

Absent both legal and illegal immigration we're not even meeting replacement rate in the US.

As I said, we don't need to increase our population to avoid this problem, we need to decrease it.

We are a population of 340 million people. We did just fine with 300 million people, 280 million people, 250 million people. More housing takes up more land. Over supply of housing? Okay, so what happens when there is more supply than demand? Prices drop and supply stops.

No, it isn't. There is zero need for abortion.

Every pregnancy is planned. If a women is pregnant, she chose to be. Even in the mythical "rape and incest" cases there is the morning after pill and plan B - there is NEVER a case where a women "accidentally" becomes pregnant.

You are a leftist troll. No one would want to change your mind. Besides, you are a great foil to illustrate the idiocy and immorality of the Abortion Industrial Complex.

The repeal of Roe doesn't make abortion illegal. You keep telling this lie because you think people are so fucking stupid they'll believe it. The repeal of the illegal and unconstitutional law created by the court merely returns control to the states.

BUT the real answer is for you ghouls to stage an effective protest. You and all abortion promoters need to prove to the nation that Abortion is good and holy and Moloch loves you. So abort yourself - Show us all how wonderful abortion is by aborting yourself. Make the world a better place!
Why are you a liar?

Oklahoma’s Republican-led legislature passed the nation’s strictest abortion ban on Thursday. The bill, if signed into law, would allows citizens to sue anyone, anywhere who “aids or abets” a patient in terminating a pregnancy.

The bill bans abortion from conception, even before an egg implants in the uterus, and would go into effect immediately if signed by Republican governor, Kevin Stitt. Abortion providers expect he will do so before the coming week.

So even if I drove my girlfriend to another state to get an abortion, I would be considered a criminal.

Why are you a liar?

Oklahoma’s Republican-led legislature passed the nation’s strictest abortion ban on Thursday. The bill, if signed into law, would allows citizens to sue anyone, anywhere who “aids or abets” a patient in terminating a pregnancy.

The bill bans abortion from conception, even before an egg implants in the uterus, and would go into effect immediately if signed by Republican governor, Kevin Stitt. Abortion providers expect he will do so before the coming week.

So even if I drove my girlfriend to another state to get an abortion, I would be considered a criminal.

I don't know where you get that from. You can't bring charges against somebody in my state for laws written in yours. People in my state are governed by our laws, not yours. If you drive your GF to my state for an abortion, then you are doing so under our provisions. Nobody can sue any of our doctors because of any law written in your state.

Forum List

Back