The leak was intentional

Yes that's right. The leak was intentional by one of the leftist judges or one of their aids. To fire up the base. The democrats had absolutely nothing to run on. Everything Jo touched has failed. They had to get a jump to recharge the base.
Prove me wrong.
How do you know it was a "leftist judge"? How would a leftist judge get ahold of the rough draft anyways?

This could go in either direction.

Why would the GOP leak it?

To get it out in the open as soon as possible. The further away from the midterms the greater the chance the issue cools off.

Why would the Democratic Party leak it?

To have a longer period to mobilize on the issue going into the midterms.

Granted, Im aware that the former is in conflict with the latter.

Yes that's right. The leak was intentional by one of the leftist judges or one of their aids. To fire up the base. The democrats had absolutely nothing to run on. Everything Jo touched has failed. They had to get a jump to recharge the base.
Prove me wrong.

Of course thats right. The Democrats are the party of deception. The chatter had been they were going to get crushed in the midterms because they were not delivering to their base. Anyone with a shred of sense can see their
usual SOP.

This current bullshit is a CIA/MI6-linked bullshit. The ignition in Ukraine, as Pelosi's ass goes there to visit the coke addict, was taken directly (by wet-behind-the-ears, low-IQ CIA-MI6 propaganda conscripts) from the 2014 Ukrainian script, because they knew Odessa and its forced amnesia was coming up in the chron (calendar) for early May:

Odessa: Burned Alive 2014
'....Vitaly Budko (Boatswain) killed Igor Ivanov (Euromaidan)....Mark Gordienko, one of the leaders of Odessa Euromaidan, was known to have said "shoot down all separatists." Gordienko and others managed to reignite the cooling crowd....This wasn't a case of spontaneously moving in a certain direction, but one of being steered there by leaders who made sure it arrived at the destination.'

This above report is also another propaganda link to "Boatswain" for the Bucha massacre, which was also a photo-op for the cocaine addict's advisor, as we have already recorded here at USMB.

To get it out in the open as soon as possible. The further away from the midterms the greater the chance the issue cools off.

Democrats needed something that would resonate with both binary and non binary Democrats. A 1st
draft of an opinion was perfect for that. I couldnt see the conservatives leaking it, as it was going to come out eventually in completed form.

Prove me wrong.
None of us need to prove you wrong. You need to prove you right.

I mean, I can say it was deliberately released by a far-right anti-abortion hard-liner in order to prevent the majority opinion from softening their stance, but that would just be wild speculation as well.

We simply don't know yet.

The draft was stolen by a committed leftist. It was not stolen and immediately given to Politico. First whomever the communist superiors are received it quite awhile ago. They took time to print and distribute promotional materials. The plans were already in place.

We lurch from chaos to chaos and crisis to crisis with communist democrats.

None of us need to prove you wrong. You need to prove you right.

I mean, I can say it was deliberately released by a far-right anti-abortion hard-liner in order to prevent the majority opinion from softening their stance, but that would just be wild speculation as well.

We simply don't know yet.
Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong.

Of course it was intentional. Not only that, I'm sure it was sanctioned by the Biden regime, and possibly even ordered by them. This is a hail Mary to try to avoid the slaughter the DemoKKKrats are facing in November. It won't work, but it is what it is.

Who would benefit the most from the leak?

Forum List

Back