Zone1 An important story (stories) on why we do NOT want big government (not even lefties do)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
A couple decades ago there was a story in a woman's magazine about how the state (5 were listed) takes children away from their parents on flimsy charges of neglect, then essentially makes a bogus case against the parent(s) and

you're not going to believe this but it is true

They find against the parent(s), take away their parental rights and sell the children to rich people who cannot have children of their own. Maybe those couples aborted a child or 2 in the past, and yes, abortion DOES make women sterile!

So, I ask you... all you conservatives and liberals alike:

Do you think this is right and just?

Do you want the government telling you that you are a bad parent when you know you are not and taking your kids and giving them to strangers?

XXXXX- edited-meister

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple decades ago there was a story in a woman's magazine about how the state (5 were listed) takes children away from their parents on flimsy charges of neglect, then essentially makes a bogus case against the parent(s) and

They find against the parent(s), take away their parental rights and sell the children to rich people who cannot have children of their own. Maybe those couples aborted a child or 2 in the past, and yes, abortion DOES make women sterile!

Do you want the government telling you that you are a bad parent when you know you are not and taking your kids and giving them to strangers?

XXXX-edited-meister
they do it all the time via the medical and education establishment.

Last edited by a moderator:

XXXXX- edited-meister
YOu do realize that you are describing exactly what republicans want to do today, right?

Abortion does not make women sterile, don't spread lies.

XXXXX- edited-meister

It's a huge business.

I'd never advise anyone to have children today, or if they chose to, then they need to keep the children completely out of the system.

ANY system.

XXXXX- edited-meister
i think that the government has a responsibility to protect these children from abusive or neglect.

of course parents have rights , and also responsibilities.

Do you think this is right and just?r

XXXXX- edited-meister

IF you DO NOT believe in BIG GOVERNMENT, then fucking stop telling Women what do to with their bodies.

XXXXX- edited-meister
Hilarious

Got a link to this assertion.

IF you DO NOT believe in BIG GOVERNMENT, then fucking stop telling Women what do to with their bodies.
oh quit with the hackery already. Can't you think for yourself? You have to have the leftwing media tell u what to think

HELLLLOOOOOOOOO

It's NOT her body we're talking about

sheez

i think that the government has a responsibility to protect these children from abusive or neglect.

of course parents have rights , and also responsibilities.
What about what the child wants?

True, sometimes children love parents who are very abusive. But if they are seriously abusive, most children want to live elsewhere.

I've known of people who loved their children and the children loved them and wanted to stay with them but the state said NO

Yes, abortion can make a woman sterile, not just multiple but ONE can

don't spread lies
No. Don't spread lies and misinformation.

Bad tRumpling.

1705958212731.png

XXXXX- edited-meister
When children are taken away from their parents it's for one thing. Money. When you see how much money you will see it's more than enough to make these greedy so called step parents rich. The more they have the richer they get at about $2,000 a month per child.
YOu do realize that you are describing exactly what republicans want to do today, right?

Abortion does not make women sterile, don't spread lies.
Lies! Look who is talking So all under handed child dealings is all the fault of evil wicked Republicans. How about a little proof on that

XXXXX- edited-meister
I also don't drink out of the toilet, throw rocks at bee hives or befriend child protection workers.

You know a lot of people are saying repugs steal children to sell them to the rich but then if these people are all repugs how come I have never met a child protection worker who wasnt a hard Leftist and never a repug.

You know a lot of people are saying repugs steal children to sell them to the rich but then if these people are all repugs how come I have never met a child protection worker who wasnt a hard Leftist and never a repug.

Because their Marxist Uncle Saul taught them well to always accuse the enemy of that which they themselves are guilty of. It's a sorry attempt to deflect attention away from their own crimes.

We've learned well to spot them and we are descending on them.

Time is coming.

Forum List

Back