This is beyond shocking American frontline doctors of FDA approval of failed Ebola drug Remdesivir by the FDA for treatment of covid in babies

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

This is Beyond Shocking” – American Frontline Doctors on FDA Approval of Failed Ebola Drug Remdesivir By the FDA for “Treatment” of Covid-19 in Babies​

On April 25, 2022, the failed Ebola drug Remdesivir was approved by the FDA for “treatment” of Covid-19 in babies as young as 28 days old and as small as seven pounds! This is the exact same drug that has been wreaking carnage throughout hospitals since Fauci and Company approved the rigid CARES Act hospital protocol, along with bonus payments for treatment of Covid-19 with Remdesivir.

America’s Frontline doctors are speaking out about FDA’s approval of Remdemsivir for the treatment of COVID-19 in babies. They are beyond shocked. NObody will listen until it gets so bad it can’t be denied.
Right now those who understand it’s still in plain view……

We can’t tell you how often these deep state controlled entitites are toying with your health and lives. Those obsessed my the meical gods often no hope for those to dunce to see reality, but they will feel it no doubt.

This is Beyond Shocking” – American Frontline Doctors on FDA Approval of Failed Ebola Drug Remdesivir By the FDA for “Treatment” of Covid-19 in Babies​

On April 25, 2022, the failed Ebola drug Remdesivir was approved by the FDA for “treatment” of Covid-19 in babies as young as 28 days old and as small as seven pounds! This is the exact same drug that has been wreaking carnage throughout hospitals since Fauci and Company approved the rigid CARES Act hospital protocol, along with bonus payments for treatment of Covid-19 with Remdesivir.

America’s Frontline doctors are speaking out about FDA’s approval of Remdemsivir for the treatment of COVID-19 in babies. They are beyond shocked. NObody will listen until it gets so bad it can’t be denied.

We can’t tell you how often these deep state controlled entitites are toying with your health and lives. Those obsessed my the meical gods often no hope for those to dunce to see reality, but they will feel it no doubt.
Infertility & birth defects for women from clot shots wasn't enough. Now they want to kill the children off as quickly as possible as well.
Remdesivir kills grown people in weeks so babies will be easy prey for the eugenicists new poison.
They would love to get the poison gene therapy experiment added to the childhood vaccine approval list as this gives pharma blanket protection from liability.
Evil sh!+ but the ones who pay attention are already clued in.

• Banned
Infertility & birth defects for women from clot shots wasn't enough. Now they want to kill the children off as quickly as possible as well.
Remdesivir kills grown people in weeks so babies will be easy prey for the eugenicists new poison.
They would love to get the poison gene therapy experiment added to the childhood vaccine approval list as this gives pharma blanket protection from liability.

Exactly, it’s even said Magic Johnson refused that drug Fauci pushed back then which was the lovely Remdesivir which is omg killing ppl it killed what’s his name in that band “ Queen” he took that drug he died magic refused it and lived.

You probably need to get some help writing the titles for your topics. Your mind is running rampant on too many topics together at one time, on babies approval of ebola in covid babies.

Exactly, it’s even said Magic Johnson refused that drug Fauci pushed back then which was the lovely Remdesivir which is omg killing ppl it killed what’s his name in that band “ Queen” he took that drug he died magic refused it and lived.
Freddie Mercury. Great singer & performer. I didn't watch the movie & didn't know his was taking Remdesivir.
Hospitals get a big bonus for using it on patients. Just since the dempanic started though. What's up with that?
Almost like our govt is lying to us & trying to kill as many of us off as possible....

• Banned
Freddie Mercury. Great singer & performer. I didn't watch the movie & didn't know his was taking Remdesivir.
Hospitals get a big bonus for using it on patients. Just since the dempanic started though. What's up with that?
Almost like our govt is lying to us & trying to kill as many of us off as possible....

They are getting bonuses for using this, they also get it for the death of people on ventilators. The ventilators end up being turned up to high so it blow the patients lungs out.

Also make sure you keep an eye out for this DNR —- Hospitals are signing DNR’s FOR PEOPLE not their families but the Doctors are deciding who the hell lives or dies.

Peopel understandably find this hard to believe , but money, and traceable facts, ppl blowing the whistle etc are helping to prove this is exactly what is going on. It just keeps getting covered up.

• Banned

People need to stop seeing their gawd dam doctors are fkn GODS. I can’t tell you how many times we’ve told ppl they get kick backs for using certain drugs, if they use it they get bonuses from it gawd ppl are fkn idiots today.

By Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D. and Ali Shultz, J.D.Truth for Health Foundation

Upon admission to a once-trusted hospital, American patients with COVID-19 become virtual prisoners, subjected to a rigid treatment protocol with roots in Ezekiel Emanuel’s “Complete Lives System” for rationing medical care in those over age 50. They have a shockingly high mortality rate. How and why is this happening, and what can be done about it?

As exposed in audio recordings, hospital executives in Arizona admitted meeting several times a week to lower standards of care, with coordinated restrictions on visitation rights. Most COVID-19 patients’ families are deliberately kept in the dark about what is really being done to their loved ones.

They are getting bonuses for using this, they also get it for the death of people on ventilators. The ventilators end up being turned up to high so it blow the patients lungs out.

Also make sure you keep an eye out for this DNR —- Hospitals are signing DNR’s FOR PEOPLE not their families but the Doctors are deciding who the hell lives or dies.

Peopel understandably find this hard to believe , but money, and traceable facts, ppl blowing the whistle etc are helping to prove this is exactly what is going on. It just keeps getting covered up.
Sounds like you are paying attention to the same facts I'm seeing.
Most people, particularly the ones who have taken the jab, don't want to hear about these things. It's all fake news once it smacks them in the cognitive dissonance
Dr's & nurses are under pressure to keep their mouths shut & do as told. I guess I never cared about a career so much that I would rather see people harmed & dying than risk my financial security but I'm not in the majority.
At least some of them aren't bending the knee but not enough by a long shot

• Banned
Sounds like you are paying attention to the same facts I'm seeing.
Most people, particularly the ones who have taken the jab, don't want to hear about these things. It's all fake news once it smacks them in the cognitive dissonance
Dr's & nurses are under pressure to keep their mouths shut & do as told. I guess I never cared about a career so much that I would rather see people harmed & dying than risk my financial security but I'm not in the majority.
At least some of them aren't bending the knee but not enough by a long shot

I really hope they do file a Nuremberg code law suite, from what I Hear it is and has been filed but i’ve not seen to much on it as of late. ( doubts of it taking place at the moment).

These people know so little, they have no idea how every one of the nure. Codes have been broken. They don’t realize nor believe they too will be thrown into prison for doing this as well as forcing it.

The ppl are too blind to realize oh the feds aren’t forcing it perse’ why? Because the cowards in DC made it so the huge corporations play Dr. And Gov. Forcing ppl……………..

So lets see you can’t have a job unless ur jabbed
you can’t shop unless your jabbed blah , blah………Sry for my going on etc..

The freaks will find out.

How about taking a deep breath and starting over? Is this thread about Remdesivir or about the people who approve/prescribe it?

These people want to kill all the children.
Abortion on demand isn’t enough for these sick fucks.

Forum List

Back